Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND SALESMANSHIP!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I was looking for a very specific Jeep - I called and spoke with Tara, she was nice but lacking in knowlege but explained to me that she was just setting up an appointment for a product specialst. I set the appointment and arrived. My sales person was friendly and was able to answer most of my questions but really didnt show me the vehcile or really "sell" me on like features and options. Just kept pushing me to sit and work numbers. Had a well the car dosent matter its all about the price attitude. Dont get me wrong, I want a great deal on the vehicle but it would be nice to be really shown or sold the car not just the price. I mean I would like to know what I am getting this great deal on! Their whole process just seemed lacking - the manager came in to "help move it along" and again was just price price price. Oh well... I guess since I knew what I came in for and did my reasearch I was good cause I got a great deal, but how they expect to sell someone else a car that is still shopping I have no clue because they have no salesmanship!

October 15, 2014

J-Jeepin, We are sorry to hear about the experience you had here. If you would like to further discuss please call our customer relations manager Amanda Kautman at 623-972-2300.

silver is my favorite color

by from peoria az |

Great experience...Roy and Nick are great we look forward to referring our family and friends to Moore

October 15, 2014

Nancy, Roy and Nick both appreciate you taking the time to review our store! We appreciate your business and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300.

new grand cheroke for our roadtrips to texas.

by from kerville texas |

We were very pleased with the service we received from Roy. He was very helpful in the purchase of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cheroke that we purchased. We would be glad to have him as our sales rep. on any future purchases. E and Jo Ann Anders

October 14, 2014

Mr and Mrs Anders, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you enjoy every road trip you take in your new Jeep. If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!

Honda Pilot Purchase

by from Peoria, AZ |

I dealt with Roy. Roy seemed like a decent guy and I liked dealing with him. I came in with an absolute bottom line and my wife and I were not going to budge. We told him that and he talked with his manager (Anthony) to see if he could meet us. Eventually, they met us at our bottom line but only after repeatedly trying to get us to increase our offer. I understand this is a business but when I tell someone my bottom line I truly mean that if you can't come back to me at that price-point, then don't come back to me and let's not waste time for everyone. So, that is the only complaint I have - overall a fair experience, but you need to be straight forward about your position and stick to your guns. I would work with Roy again.

October 15, 2014

Jackson, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate your suggestions and we will make sure they are taken into consideration. Enjoy you Pilot and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300.

I Love My Toyota

by from pheonix az |

Roy made me the car buying process relatively pain-free. I would buy another car from him!

October 15, 2014

Erin W. Thank you so much for your business! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Toyota!

upgraded to a rubicon

by from buckeye az |

Second Wrangler purchase here at Moore Jeep. I HAD to get the Rubicon. Roy had the answers to all my questions and made it really easy for me to step into the Rubi. Thanks Moore Jeep.

October 13, 2014

Tim Young, Thank you for your continued business! We are so happy to hear Roy was able to help you to get into your new Jeep! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. We look forward to serving you again! Happy trails!

Treated RIGHT!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sue was my SalesLady, she was so nice! Felt like my own mom working with me- looking out for my best interest, and ensuring I was happy. My credit situation was crud, and I knew I wasn't gonna get my "dream car" that day, but she made me feel super comfortable, and helped me find something that was really reasonable, and that I'd be happy in! Spencer also did a great job assisting with the financing end for this sticky situation. I'd definitely recommend friends (even strangers) here for the great way I was treated :) Leaving happy with a 2011 Jeep Compass

October 13, 2014

GingerNation, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We are so happy to hear how well you were treated! Sue and Spencer have been with us for many years and love to hear back from their happy clients! Welcome to the Moore family! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Jeep!

1 st Retirement vehicle

by from Sun City West , AZ |

I am very satisfied with the customer service I received while purchasing my 1st retirement vehicle. I was helped by Sue Kruger and Wally Illsley. They were both very helpful and they made the purchase of my new Town and Country a great experience. I would highly recommend Moore Chrysler to my friends and family when they need a new vehicle.

October 6, 2014

Jim Maley, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here! Wally and Sue are 2 of our most seasoned sales members! They will be so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! We hope you enjoy your new Town and Country and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family!

My New Jeep

by from Phx. Az |

Great experience with Sue at Moore Jeep. Sue works hard for her customers and took great care of us.

October 6, 2014

Vicki Turner, Thank you for your review! Sue has been with us for many years and will be happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here! Enjoy your new vehicle and if you need anything give us a call at 623-972-2300!

WE LOVE MOORE CHRYSLER JEEP

by from Peoria AZ |

We have purchased many vehicles over the years, but this would have to be the best service we have ever received. Keith, and Sue met our every need, and made us feel so comfortable. We were in and out in record time, with the vehicle I have always wanted. This was not only a painless experience, it was a pleasure to do business with them. We will refer our friends, and family here, without question. They are up front, honest, and no game playing. WE WILL BE BACK FOR SURE!!! Sincerely, Sam, and Pam Buchanan

October 1, 2014

Sam and Pam B Thank you So much for the kind words! Sue and Keith really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience here ! We look forward to helping with all of your automotive needs in the future and please don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300 if you need anything! Welcome to the Moore family!