Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Used Tahoe purchase

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Easy, painless process. Dealership was clean, sales exec was friendly and fast. Overall very happy with transaction.

November 11, 2014

Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We look forward to working with you again in the future! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Tahoe!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Although the car I originally wanted was not available I still ppurchased a vehicle today. Roy was incredibly helpfull, he not only was very sympathetic for the car no longer being availbe, but he even found us an even better vehicle for sale. While the overall process took a long time I would certainly purchase a vehicle from here again.

November 11, 2014

Gordon, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and hope we can work together again in the future! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Easy in and out happy experience!!! Thx Sue!

by from Mesa, AZ |

We have been to many BMW dealerships for our last 2 cars. My parents have came to this dealer to buy several of their cars. Sue she was very quick to accomplish her job in helping us find the car that best fits us with price and comfort. This was overall best experience buying a car sense we have began buying vehicles. Thank you Sue Kruger for making our car purchase a such a breeze we will come back for the service.

November 8, 2014

Shawn and Sarah Noel, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We look forward to serving you again in the future and Sue appreciates the kind words. We hope to make each visit here better than the last and if there is anything we can do for you please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Good deal

by from Surprise, AZ |

Whole team did a good job. Roy was attentive and the rest of the team was friendly and professional.

November 8, 2014

John, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience here and please if you need anything give us a call at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Review on Purchase of Used 2013 Acura RDX

by from Oro Valley, AZ |

The sales man, Brian Davis, was really friendly and helpful. My wife and I have a very pleasant experience buying a car.

November 5, 2014

Peter Pae, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Acura!

First time purchase made simple

by from PEORIA, AZ |

I was pre-approved for a loan with Willow a couple days before I purchased the car and she was able to answer all my questions via email (as I live in a different city). Came in and spoke with Sue who immediately found the car, allowed me to take a test drive and answered all questions I had. Transaction handled smoothly with finance director and walked out with car I wanted in around an hour and a half. Perfect!

November 3, 2014

Tuc520, Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that the whole experience here was so smooth and easy for you! We can't wait to serve you again in the future and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Raving MOORE FAN Jennifer Spenser from Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

From the first phone call with Matt, to arrival at the dealership everything was very pleasant and hassel free. Sue was absolutly amazing and so caring as she help assit our son getting settled into his first new car! We have never heard anything but the best on how hassel free and easy this process was from my father and brother who have been customres for years. We are glad to share this experience with our son. We will always be thankful and foever grateful for getting our son into the safest car all within our requested buget. Thank you MOORE family for this exeprince and we look forward to the wonderful service plan that also comes with his car. I highly recommend this wonderful MOORE dealership, we are happy Raving Fans!!

November 4, 2014

Jennifer Spenser, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. We are all elated that you had such a great experience here and we strive to provide that same great service everyday! We appreciate your family's loyalty and would like to welcome you and your son to the Moore family! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again and we hope your son enjoys his new vehicle!

Mustang purchase

by from maricopa az |

I purchased a mustang from this dealer and the buying experience was pleasant from beginning to end. I was not haggled over the price of the vehicle and the sales people worked with me to get the deal that I was looking for. Overall the experience was a nice one with no frustration. Brian Davis is a pleasure to work with and not pushy in any way. He will let you make your own choices and he will fight for you to the best of his ability.

my 2nd town and country minivan

by from Glendale, AZ |

Sue was very helpful, and made the whole experience a good time. She got me a good price for my trade-in too. I loved having a woman sales person who was senitive to my wants and wishes.

November 3, 2014

Sandy, Thank you for taking the time to review our store. Sue appreciates the kind words! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!