Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Buying a car could not be easier

by from Gilbert, AZ |

My wife and I were in the market for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Moore Chrysler Jeep had one we were interested in. Sue Krueger was our sales associate. She was knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. The process was smooth and the price was better than fair. Sue delivered a great deal with minimal hassle. The overall experience was positive and we would recommend Moore Chrysler Jeep to all of our friends and family. No pressure sales at a great price already. Thank you Sue and Chris.

October 1, 2014

Scott and Corina, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here! Sue and Chris are more than pleased to hear you were so happy with your experience! If you need anything in the future please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Happy trails to you and your new Jeep! Thank you again!

College Boy Gets New Jeep Patriot

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sue and Spencer were great with their customer service and no pressure sales

September 30, 2014

College Boy's Mom, Thank you for giving us the opportunity! We promise to take care of all your families automotive needs! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. We are happy to help!

The best service!!!

by from Sun City West Arizona |

Steve Sand and Sue Kruger were fantastic to work with! The entire process was smooth and they both took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I would not go anywhere else to purchase a car! Moore Jeep Chrysler is the best dealership in town. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy!

October 1, 2014

Carolyn W, Thank you for the kind words! Sue and Steve appreciate your referral as well! Welcome to the Moore family! If you need anything at all in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you so much again!

Difficult Situation made easy

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We were looking for a car to replace ours and it was already a hard situation to begin with. The manager, Spencer, and the sale rep, Sue, were very helpful. They were very honest and straight forward.

October 1, 2014

Prof X, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! Spencer and Sue are very grateful for the kind words! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!

review

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I brought my Jeep to Moore Jeep when I would obtain my preventative maintenance and they have always provided excellent service. I have just purchased a new Jeep through Moore and the experience was again excellent. Sue, my representative was pleasant to work with, very friendly and made the experience better than I have experienced previously in my car buying situations.

October 1, 2014

Kim, Thank you for being a part of the Moore family! As you know we strive to make every experience great and Sue is one of the best at it! We looking forward to continuing to serving you in the future! If you need anything please give us a call at 623-972-2300.

Our first Jeep purchange - Great Service

by from Anthem, AZ |

Sue Kruger was very informative, professional and courteous. When purchasing our vehicle the process has been a very easy process.

October 1, 2014

Scott and June Riley Thank you for taking the time to review our store! Sue has been with us for many years and we strive to make every experience easy and smooth. If you need anything in the future please give me a call at 623-972-2300. Thank you!

i love my pacifica

by from suprise az |

My experience at Moore Crysler Jeep was truely one to remember the friendly employees mad buying my first vehicle easy and pain free. Roy was great!

October 1, 2014

Amanda, Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business! It is always nice to hear from our happy clients! If you need anything in the future please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you again!

A+++++ salesmen

by from phx, az |

thank you so much to sue and spencer with getting me my beautiful 2013 dodge charger. The experience was a million times better with them then with any other car dealership in the past. i will definatly be referring my friends and clients. i live in the wasy east valley and very pleased that i chose to make the drive down here to purchase my car. thank you again to sue and spencer for working with me and making my experience enjoyable.

September 27, 2014

Raealto, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! Sue and Spencer will be thrilled to hear how pleased you were! We look forward to working with you again! If you need anything please give us a call at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Charger!

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

This is my first Jeep purchase and I am very happy with the vehicle, purchase process, and level of service from Moore Jeep. I worked with Rick Watson and he was great to deal with... Very patient and let me take my time looking at vehicles and multiple test drives. I thought I was going with a Wrangler Rubicon but ended up loving the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I would definitely recommend work with them on my next purchase. Ask for Rick when you go in!

September 27, 2014

LostAggie, Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity! Rick has been with us for many years and we are always happy to hear from his clients! If you need anything please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Wishing you and your new Jeep happy trails!

Great buying experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

Sue Kruger did a great job getting me into my car. She allowed the time to look through all choices on the lot and was quick with the entire process. If you are looking for a car you should with out a doubt consider bringing your bussiness to Moore Chrysler Jeep. I was very please with my experience.

September 27, 2014

Jake R. Thank you for your review! Sue is always pleased to hear from her happy clients ! We hope to give you a great experience every time you come in to our family owned and operated store. If you need anything please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!