Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Great staff, easy to work with

by from SURPRISE, ARIZONA |

Sue at Moore jeep was great to work with. Easy buying transaction. Had me in and out in no time at all. Will allways come back here first. Thanks

May 30, 2014

TC, I am happy to hear that Sue was able to help you! We strive to make you as comfortable as possible and make everything go quickly and smoothly. If you need anything at all in the future please feel free to give us a call at 623-972-2300. We are always happy to help! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Rick Watson, "Drove the extra mile"!

by from Surprise, AZ |

Rick Watson-Moore Chrysler Jeep Peoria, AZ is a superstar! We made a fantastic deal, as we always do (6th car purchased with Moore now). Rick took extra care of us to help with the entire process. I can't say enough about this dealership and especially Rick. You made this process painless, easy and you are extremely FAIR! Folks, this is the place and Rick is the person to build a relationship with. Trust, integrity and being fair is what Rick and Moore Auto are all about. Thanks so much! Give Moore at try!

May 30, 2014

Matt G, Wow 6 cars! We are so pleased to hear you have had a good experience each time and Rick was able to help! He is one of our best! You are of course a part of the Moore family and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. We look forward to continuing to serve you and all of your vehicle needs!Thanks again!

My new Jeep.

by from Surprise, AZ |

very nice dealership. good to do business with you.

May 30, 2014

George, Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving you in the future and if you need anything please call 623-972-2300 and we will be happy to help!

Very pleased with overall process

by from Peoria, AZ |

Less than 2 hours and I was out the door with a new car. They allowed me to work with them through email up until the need for face to face conversations. They committed to a price, held to the commitment and got me in my new car in record time.

May 30, 2014

Geoffsbox, Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that your purchase went smoothly and quickly. As a family owned dealer we promise to keep our word whether in person or through email. Welcome to the moore family and please feel free to call with any future needs 623-972-2300! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great place to buy a Jeep!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I recently stopped into Moore Chrysler Jeep to see what it might take to get out of my 2013 Ford Edge and into a Wrangler Unlimited. When I arrived I was just looking to get information. Rick Watson greeted me when I walked up. He was courteous and also more importantly did not "crowd my personal space". He listened to what I was thinking about and then showed me around the lot. The professionalism and excellent customer service Rick provided me, by end of day, we had found what we were looking for and with the deal he presented, there was no way I was not leaving without my Jeep. We decided to go with the extreme lift kit as well. What a game changer! I would highly recommend Rick Watson and the entire Moore family if you are looking for a great buying experience. Even if you aren't buying, stop in and say hi, you never know what may happen!

May 30, 2014

Troy, Thank you for sharing your experience! Rick is one of our best and I am so happy he was able to assist you in finding your perfect vehicle at the perfect price! Welcome to the Moore family! Please stop by any time to say hi we are always happy to speak with our customers and make sure you continue to be happy with your purchase! If you need anything feel free to call 623-972-2300, we are happy to help! Happy trails to you and your new Jeep!

Great Expirence

by from Peoria, AZ |

Found a great deal online. Went in to speak with the dealer and left with even a better deal. Sue was the sales person and Sean was the sales manager and they were great. I will be a repeat customer

May 30, 2014

CarFan, Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you again and if you need anything in the future don't hesitate to give us a call at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family!

Best Car Dealer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and spent maybe 2 hours total for the entire process. Sue was a great sales person worked really hard to get me what I wanted for what I wanted to pay. My entire car buying experience has been a pleasure instead of a pain.

May 30, 2014

Momof2boys, We are so happy to hear about your experience!We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

New Jeep Cherokee

by from Peoria, AZ |

I worked with Rick Watson at Moore Jeep in Peoria, AZ. Rick was informative, couteous and patient. He was enthusiastic about his product line and helped me to sellect the right vehicle.. Then,he invited me into his ofice where he proceeded to take me through the purchase process. The value of my trade-in vehicle was a primary concern for me. Rick took the time to help me understand and then realize the maximum value or my trade. Piece by piece he built a purchase structure that fit my practical and financial needs. For me, the end result was the purchase of an exciting new car. I am grateful for the help and guidance Rick so generously afforded me. He is a true professional..

May 30, 2014

Bill, Thank you for your business! Isn't Rick great? He has been with us for many years and is always happy to hear how happy his customers are! It is our goal to make sure every customer understands all factors in their car buying experience and it sounds like Rick did a great job of doing so! We would like to welcome you to the Moore family and let you know if there is anything you need in the future we are here to help! Please call us at 623-972-2300 with any needs.

Service department

by from Peoria, AZ |

Thank you, Michael, for taking such good care of us! We are always greeted in a timely fashion by the lovely lady in the service area if you are not at your station and are promptly put in touch with you. We are counting on you and the service department to keep our Jeep in tip top shape.

May 30, 2014

Nellie, Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide excellent customer service every day and as you can tell that lovely lady (Gloria) has been with us for many years and is always there to meet you with a smile. We hope we can continue to serve you and your vehicle and if you need anything please give us a call at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!

Tribute to Moore Chrysler

by from Phoenix,AZ |

I have purchased several vehicles over the last 20 years from Moore Chrysler, and they all have been great experiences for me and my family.Several weeks ago I contacted Matt Moore, owner, and indicated I was looking for a Grand Cherokee. He immediately laid out an approach for me to properly evaluate the vehicle, and to work with a great saleman, Spencer Fredlund. The entire process went very smoothly, including getting a fare price for my trade-in, and arranging financing. Spencer was very thorough in explaining the features of the vehicle during the process, and at delivery. Matt and his team promised a great experience, and they delivered. We love our Grand Cherokee!

May 30, 2014

Paul and Pam, Wow 20 years! We cannot thank you enough. Customers like you are the reason we are in this business and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is always good to hear we are still meeting our high standards even 20 years later. Happy trails to you and your new Jeep! If you need anything do not hesitate to call 623-972-2300. Thank you again so much!