Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Thanks!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I must say this was the easiest car buying process I have ever experienced. Thank you Mr. Spencer for taking time and listening to me. Love my Chrysler!!!

Short and Sweet

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My wife and I went in to look at a car we found on line. We were not acosted by an over eager sales person, in fact, we went inside to ask for help. Our salesperson, Sue was friendly, courteous and knowledgable. We went for a test drive and came back and bought the car. It has been a pleasant experience so far. We havent been here for half the day. We got what we believe is a good deal without all the back and forth between salesperson and finance. *facility was being remodeled so there was construction going on in the showroom, otherwise facility rating would be excellent.

Easy and Great Experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

Sue Kruger was great to deal with. She made the experince quick and easy.

Jim and Wendy from Avondale, our second Patriot

by from Avondale, AZ |

We bought our first Patriot at Performance Jeep in 2007, when they closed we followed our service advisor to Moore. We have been getting our Jeep serviced at Moore for several years now and are very satisfied with their honesty and work. Today we came in for service and ended up buying a new 2014 Jeep Patriot from Moore, our salesman was Rick Watson, he was not pushy and did a great job meeting our needs. Thanks Rick

My 1st car I've bought myself... at 69!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Our salesperson Susie and the Sales Manager, Mr. Sands, were both helpful, knowledgeable, and excellent with the buying process, and very patient. They helped us make a good choice of vehicle and also get a great deal.

Fabulous Customer Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

Justin Weaver was such an amazing person to work with on buying our new truck. We had been to several dealers and been given the runaround and back and forth so much. We were just tired of it. When we came to Moore Chrysler Jeep we were treated with complete kindness, respect, and honesty. Justin worked with exactly what we told him we wanted and there was no back and forth. I can honestly say that this is the first time we have bought a car and walked away feeling pleased with the whole experience. Not only was Justin fantastic, but Troy Miller, in financing, was wonderful and able to get the terms we were hoping for with even a better interest rate than we were pre-approved for with a different loan center. When we have to buy another car or truck someday, hopefully not in the too near future, this will be where we go first. The whole experience was so much better than we have ever had before.

My new Grand Cherokee

by from Sun City West, AZ |

Wow, a great experience overall. Sue Kruger is a keeper! Pay her double ... she is worth it! :-) Travis Reagan (Service Writer) is also great. Both of these employees are exemplary! We are return purchasers and this experience tops the previous one so great growth in the right direction. Good customer service is so hard to find in this day and age but totally shines in this dealership!

Bought A Subaru!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I just bought a Subaru Tribeca From Henry. It was a great experience and henry was not pushy. It was my first time buying a a car and it was pleasant.

Great Buying Experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

Just bought a 2014 GC limited - love it. This is my third Grand Chorokee in twenty years.. What can I say ...."It's a Jeep thing" with me - LOL. Great buying experince - efficient and a good deal. Would like to thank Spencer for his knowledge of product, helpfulness and low key (no pressure) approach. Would also like to thank Travis, my service advisor for many years, for great maintenance service on my 2001 GC. Thanks Moore people.

GOOD EXPERIENCE AND IFFICIENT

by from PEORIA AZ |

CHRISTOPHER K. WESLEY HELP ME OUT GET THIS DEAL DONE, HE WAS STRAGHT OUT WITH ME AND MADE THE DEAL WORK ! THANK YOU CHRISTOPHER!