Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Real professional and very helpful

by from Glendale,AZ |

I came in last saturday lookin for some information on some jeeps, you guys were really hoppin, I spoke to Roy Morris who was really busy with some folks but took the time to give me the information I was looking for he gave me alot of his time I hope to do business real soon. Thanks to Roy I will be back to see him.

No hassle, no hiding, straight forward sale.

by from Ahwatukee, AZ |

Visited 4 dealerships previous to this. Had to park in back of each one and walk the lot myself so I wouldn't constantly be harassed by the gimmicks and pitches I've already heard from the salesmen before. There was no pressure here. I showed up, walked the lot, and went to the front to speak to Mitchell when I was ready. I explained to him previous experiences and being a salesman for 20 years, he understood. He not only have me a price figure on a new 2013 Wrangler comparable to some of the used 2012's Quoted by other dealerships, but topped it off with an amazing price on my trade. I was prepared to take a $2,000 loss, but that was apparently never necessary. They have a great inventory and the color, model, and trim I wanted and searched for state-wide. Mitchell was sincere and accommodating in getting us what we wanted with nothing more. Would be happy to do business with this dealer again and will be sending referrals to friends and family.

Great Service, Very Helpfull

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cheroke from Roy Morris at this dealership. He was very helpfull, knew his product and was able to answer all of our questions. He was also very friendly, personable and it was a pleasure doing business with this dealership

no pressure great product knowledge good attitude

by from peoria az |

I was at your dealership the other day looking for a new Chrysler 200 to my surprise I met Roy Morris. After going to power dodge roy was a breath of fresh air. Not only was he very knowledable about the product he has a great attitude. No pressure he knew that I had to bring my wife back when she comes back from calif there was none of that old salesmanship. I will definately bring my wife back next week and deal with Roy.

Chrysler 300

by from Sun City Az |

Went looking for a new car and Mr Moss was very helpful and will be back to buy from him.

Town And Country

by from Sun City Arizona |

I went to Moore to look at their vans and Roy Morris helped me. He was very knownledgeable about the product and took his time to show us all the inventory.

Excellent

by from Peoria, AZ |

I had done some research on a few Wranglers, I came in and we were able to put together a deal quickly. Sue was very friendly and easy to work with.

Great Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

I have been in the market for a used Nissan Cube for a few weeks. I visited several dealerships and test drove several diferent Cubes. I then went to Moore Auto Group and spoke to Rick Watson. Rick was the total opposite of the other salemaen I dealt with at the other dealerships. His "No Pressure" sales technique actually made it fun to purchase a vehicle. The financing departments service was also exceptional, I would definately recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle visit Rick at the Moore Auto Group.

Jeep Wrangler

by from Phoenix az |

It was a pleasure dealing with Roy Morris, he understood what we wanted and was very helpful.

Luxury Brown

by from Sun City, AZ |

Sue was very good at explaining things...She was very kind and patient. I am not to good at technology and couldnt figure out how to program my garage door opener and she sent someone out to program it for us. I would absolutely reccommend her to anyone!