Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 877-674-1878 New 877-674-1878
Used 866-881-6546 Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414 Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

My New 10th Anniversary Jeep!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

What an amazing adventure I have had with the purchase of my brand new 10th Anniversary Rubicon at Moore Automotive, in Peoria, Sue Kruger was awesome salesperson. She is an amazing woman who worked out a fantastic deal for me. No one can beat it, honest. And a big thanks to Sandy Young for being up front and honest on the phone before I even came into the dealership. When I arrived there no surprises, just good, old honest customer service with genuine concern for me and my needs. I live in Scottsdale and it was more than worth the drive to Peoria. A HUGE thanks to the Moore team.

Excellent Experience thanks Justin

by from Phoenix, Az |

Special thanks to Justin at Moore Chrysler Jeep. I love my car, and love the great customer service that my father and I experienced.

New mini van for the family

by from Peoria, AZ |

Had a great experience with Sue, Chris, Steve and Matt and the gang at Moore Chrysler! They listened to us, knew what we were looking for, and went beyond our expectations. And now we have a shiny new Town and Country mini van! Great value and a pleasant experience all around.

Justin Weaver

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have known Justin Weaver for many years and because of his knowledge,quality of service and fairness I have always followed him to the dealership he is working at. He is very honest and knowledgeable about his product and works hard to listen and match your needs with the best product. Moore Chrysler Jeep is lucky to have such a knowledgeable and honest young man representing them. He has a great understanding of their fine products and knows how to listen to the customer to identify your needs and match you with the best product at a fair price. He stands out head and shoulder above all in his trade.

J. Weaver@ Moore Chrysler Jeep

by from Glendale, AZ |

My husband and I just wanted to strictly test drive, however Justin W. went above and beyond his duties. His approach from the beginning was honest and had our best interest at heart. He was extremely genuine in his efforts to help us. Thank you and Kuddos to Justin Weaver!

Sales Associate- Justin Weaver

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Justin was very easy to work with and didn't creep me out like most sales people of any kind do. He made my car buying experience quite pleasurable and didn't high pressure me to do anything. I have sent several of my co-workers and friends to speak with him in regards to their next vehicle purchase.

Great Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

I was recently in the beautifully remodeled showroom and Justin Weaver was very helpful! He was so polite and sincerely cared what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend bot Moore Chrysler Jeep and of course Justin Weaver. He was awesome!!! Shelly from Peoria

Great Customer Service!

by from Glendale, AZ |

Just bought a 2012 Jeep Liberty from this dealership. I have to say that buying a vehicle from here was a great experience. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of, I wasn't stressed out, I wasn't pressured into anything. The overall experience was fantastic and of course I love my new Liberty. Our salesman Rick Watson was great. Really friendly, he had great customer service. Really enjoyed working with him. Also the finance manager Troy Miller, he was great as well. Super friendly, really nice guy and a pleasure to meet. If your looking for a vehicle I would honestly recommend going to this dealership, you won' be disappointed.

New Wrangler

by from GLENDALE AZ |

Moore Jeep is going thru major repairs to their dealership, thus made the buying and searching process aa lil more difficult. But I heard from my neighbor that Rick Watson and Moore Jeep was the place to go. They were absoultey right. other than the mess in showroom and people working on dealsership duirng reg business hours, Rick made me comfrotable and the process easy. WE love Rick, matter of fact have put more business his way. Hes the best. Just felt compelled to write this. LOVE YAH RICK !!!

Testimonial for Moore Jeep/RichardT Watson

by from Peoria Az |

Our Ac west out of our car On July 19th and came in to Moore and Richard Watson assisted us in picking out, purchasing and finiancing our new car. He went way beyond our expectations, as he worked over, and assured us he would come back on the next day for pick up of our new Jeep. (it was his day off). We were so pleased with our experience at Moore and esecially with Rick, we had to write this. TY soo much and by the way we love our new Jeep.