Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501 New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546 Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414 Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Ford 4dr 500 car

by from Phoenix Az |

This is the best dealership to go to if you want to find honest and dependable sales people. They are not pushy or treat you like they know everything and you should listen to them. Or salesman Roy was delightful and knew exactly what type of car we wanted and sold us the first one we drove. Good place to pick out your next car. Nice going Mr Morris!

2011 Mini Cooper

by from Glendale, Az |

We went shopping for used cars on Bell Rd in Peoria and stopped by Moore, it was under construction but was easy to park and get around. We were approached m by a sales person and he was very well informed on the inventory and made it much easier to make our selection which was a Mini Cooper that we just love. Thank you Roy Morris

Chevrolet Malibu

by from Peoria, Az |

I was shopping for a used vehicle and was helped by a very nice salesperson and made the buying experience enjoyable, Roy greeted me with a smile and was helpful the whole time I made my selection of my used car. Very nice dealership under construction and everyone is friendly.

Great Salesman

by from Phoenix, Az |

We went out shopping for a used Wrangler and stopped at Moore and found a great salesman and the vehicle we were looking for, even though the dealership was under construction. Our sales person was Roy and he was very knowledgeable about the Wranglers and ending up purchasing a 2012 from Roy. Thanks for the great service.

My purchase at Moore

by from Sun City Az |

Went to Moore looking for a nice used car and was helped by Roy Morris and we ended up purchasing a 2012 Ford Fusion. Roy was very well informed about the car and the dealership and every thing was made simple by Roy. Thank you

2013 Wrangler

by from Peoria Az |

Our Salesman Roy Morris was very helpful and knew the product inside and out, he made the buying of the vehicle very pleasant.

Great experience!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I bought a used Honda Accord recently from Mitchell Smith at Moore Chrysler Jeep in Peoria. Great experience from the get go. I had found the car on the internet before I went in. Mitchell showed it to me, and I discussed a price with him and his manager, Sean. It was a great price, but I'm picky, so I kept looking just to explore all of my options. I ended up calling Mitchell back the next day, and they dropped another $400 off an already great price. I bought it - and I never felt any pressure. I was shocked that one could have such an easy experience at a dealership. Mitchell allowed me to take the car to my mechanic, 45 miles away, and walked me through the paperwork. He was incredibly helpful! I can't say enough, between Mitchell, Sean, and everyone else that helped me there, it was a surprisingly easy experience. I highly recommend them if your shopping for a new car.

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Upon my visit to Moore Automotive, I met an agent by the name of Christopher Wesley. His customer service was outstanding. I would buy another car from him.

Experience couldn't have been better

by from Laveen, AZ |

We were helped by salesman Chris Wesley, and he made the experience of buying a vehicle very fun and exciting. After not receiving any acknowledgment from anyone else in the dealership besides Chris we were able to find the vehicle we wanted and at the price we wanted. Thank you Christopher Wesley for giving us a great buying experience of our 2012 Ford Escape XLT.

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

It had been a pleasure working with Sue Kruger! I appreciate the no bs / straight deal. Absolute professionalism!