Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Service exceeded my expectations....

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been a customer since 2003. The service department has been truthful and efficient. Rick, the service manager, has worked hard to keep my business. I received a new loaner for the day, was called to be informaed of the problem and told the cost. This visit exceeded my expectations.

Great MB buying experience - Thanks Rob / Matt!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

August 21, 2015 - We purchased a C300 from Mercedes of Scottsdale. This was my 4th Mercedes I purchased in the last 10 years. This was a great experience and I would highly recommend Rob and Matt! They were easy to work with and this wasn't a high pressure sale. They worked their magic and offered a great deal and nice offer on the trade in. We will be back again! 5 Stars!

Excellent Experience

by from Laughlin, NV |

My husband and I purchased a 2012 E350 Mercedes Benz Cabriolet a few weeks ago from Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale. We had been looking online and found the car that we thought would be perfect....although we have to admit, we were also looking at a corvette. We spoke with Jonathan Musil from the Mercedes dealership on the phone. He was very helpful and gave us a lot of great information concerning the car and the dealership deals that were going on for that month. We drove to Scottsdale (200 miles away) the next day. We looked at several cars that day, saving the Cabriolet until the last stop......because we had a feeling that this was actually the car we were going to purchase. When we He greeted us and immediately showed the car to us. He took my husband and I together on the test arrived at Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale, we were greeted at the door by a beautiful and professional looking young lady. She showed us where to meet with Jonathan. Jonathan was wonderful to work with. drive. Our test drive lasted about 30 minutes and during the drive, Jonathan told us about the car and about Mercedes Benz in general, as we had never driven or owned a Mercedes before. He also told us about his time as a Mercedes salesman and we told him about us. We felt like he was a friend by the time our test drive was completed. When it came time to get down to business concerning our trade in and financing the Cabriolet, Jonathan and the Mercedes team really made us an excellent offer on our trade. We were able to get a very good deal on the Mercedes....Jonathan gave us every possible discount. We are thrilled with our 2012 Mercedes Cabriolet, with Jonathan Musil, with Chris Bartlit (financial manager), and with Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale. We are so glad that we made the trip to Scottsdale and that we had Jonathan Musil as our internet salesman...he is great!

fantastic deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent experience and a fantastic deal with buying through the USAA Car Buying Service.

Mercedes of Scottsdale-Highly Recommend

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I highly recommend Mercedes of Scottsdale to anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle. The entire experience was very comfortable. Our salesman was very professional. My wife and I will recommend this dealership to all that are in the market.

The customer service is always excellent.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The staff is well-trained, courteous,straightforward and fair. I appreciate that they have a wonderful waiting area with free wireless so I can use my Ipad. I was debating as to whether or not to repair my classic SEL or to purchase another car. I was given a fair estimate on the repairs but opted to trade the car in and purchase another. I am enjoying the new very much.

First Rate

by from Phoenix, Az |

A pleasure to buy a car here. Salesperson and Dealership are first rate. I would highly recommend buying from this dealership. I will be a repeat buyer at Mercedes of Scottsdale.

Game Changers

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The great professionals of Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale changed my negative biased view of car buying exprience. If you have had some bad expriences in the past like i did , i suggest that you should visit Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale to see that like every other sector , the automotive sales is changing shape and mentality that was long due.

Great Dealership with a Fantastic Staff

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale. Jeff Nowak is the best and answered all my questions and was very helpful through the entire process. No pressure, no hassles just the best car buying experience you'll ever have.

Extremely Friendly & Efficient

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Everyone was extremely friendly and efficient. We were happy with the process. Very business - like and not the typical pushy car salesperson. We bought the car not only because we liked it but we liked the people we dealt with.

MB of Scottstale took great care in handling me.

by from Phoenix,AZ |

I had an excellent experience with MB of Scottsdale. I had expressed a concern with him and he took great care in handling my issue. The dealership is filled with true customer service heroes and I greatly appreciate the dedication and support.