Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Service exceeded my expectations....

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been a customer since 2003. The service department has been truthful and efficient. Rick, the service manager, has worked hard to keep my business. I received a new loaner for the day, was called to be informaed of the problem and told the cost. This visit exceeded my expectations.

Mercedes 350

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Bruce was very personal and knowledgeable . He wanted to make sure I understood everything he was telling me about the transaction, very thorough. He took me step by step describing everything on the car. Anytime I have a question on how something works he told me to call him or come in and he would go over it. I feel he cares about his customers and wants them to be very happy not just with the Mercedes but with him and Mercedes of Scottsdale. I definitely would recommend Bruce to a friend and will return when purchasing another Mercedes. I thoroughly love it and feel very safe in my new Mercedes 350.

A real joy to work with.

by from Phoenix, Ariz |

The sales person I worked with, Gary Kelley, was very knowledge on each feature that was available on the different cars and was a joy to work. Also, at no time did I feel under any pressure to hurry and purchase.

One of the best experiences I have had

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

This has been one of the best experiences that I have had in purchasing a product. The sales team went above and beyond as far as I'm concerned and they've been nothing but pleasant since the first interaction. Bojan and Mike are both credits to to your company. I n my business having people you can trust that you can refer friends and clients to is a must. I've already started recommending Bojan. Job well done.

great sales team

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Great sales team, clean show room and great selection. Honest folks. Quick finance department. Did not try to sell me extras. The girl in finance, Mercedes is awesome!

Great sales team, clean showroom & great selection

by from phoenix, az |

Exceptional.

by from Scottsdale,AZ |

I want people to know that I found a great dealer but better than that I found an exceptional, professional sales person who went above and beyond the call of duty to make my buying experience the most pleasure I have ever had when purchasing a car. Jeff was receptive to our needs, he answered all of our questions and did not give us the usual run arounds. I would recommend him to all of my friends. He most of all showed me that he stood behind his word. After my purchase I have called him for small things and he stops what ever he is doing and resolve my issues. I know that when we are ready to buy our next car there is no doubt who we will buy from.

Staff work as a team..they value my time.

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

In January, I visited Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale to test drive a 2012 GLK 350. My sales person was extremely professional and helpful as I considered this car. I told him I was still shopping around and that I was also considering an ML350. He politely wished me good luck and then dropped me a couple of emails and a phone call during the two months that followed to see how I was doing. Finally, in April, I decided I wanted the GLK350 because it offered many improvements, particularly in mileage economy. I popped over to the dealership unannounced only to find my sales person was not available at the time. His colleague took me for a test drive and I loved it. However, I told him from the start that another sales person had been working with me. This was never a problem between the two colleagues. My initial sales person took over as soon as he was available, but the dealership never had me wait. I was impressed that the staff understood my time is valuable. They simply filled-in-- a practice I'm sure is mutually agreeable for all involved. Also,I was able to negotiate an agreeable price by doing my homework and researching my new car's actual value on-line for my trade-in price. My husband never felt he had to come in to negotiate for me. He and I were pleased the dealership treated me with all due respect as an independent and educated woman. I ordered the vehicle of my choice straight from Germany, and believe me, it was worth waiting for. Ever since I got my car a few weeks ago, Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale has been checking in with me and showing me how to use all the latest electronic gizmos that came with my car. I feel very comfortable stopping by the dealership at any time with questions. It has been just great doing business with this dealership. Oh, did I mention my last car was purchased at the old location on Indian School Road 11 years ago? The service was excellent all eleven years, so I did not hesitate to return!

Professional Staff

by from Carefree, AZ |

Very professional, courteous and pleasant staff, no sales pressure, and I appreciated the patience displayed by the staff with an indecisive customer - above and beyond!

World Class!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The staff at this Dealership from top down is world class!! My wife and I have purchased/leased 3 vehicles from this dealer and have always been treated with the utmost respect. It is apparent that they strive to achieve great Customer Satisfaction, and they do that in a way like no other car dealers we have shopped at. They certainly do have The ingenuity to outperform expectations.

GLK350 Purchase

by from Prescott, AZ |

My wife and I recently purchased a new GLK350 from MB of Scottsdale. We worked with Jeff Nowak. This was the easiest, no pressure and most pleasant vehicle purchase experience that I have ever had. As a sales/marketing person, I recognize when soemone is focused on the customer and his needs, Jeff was a great listener and worked with us to get us the vehicle and price that worked....a real win-win. When we are ready to purchase another vehicle, MB of Scottsdale will be our first stop.