Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Service exceeded my expectations....

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been a customer since 2003. The service department has been truthful and efficient. Rick, the service manager, has worked hard to keep my business. I received a new loaner for the day, was called to be informaed of the problem and told the cost. This visit exceeded my expectations.

Enjoyed my experience at Mercedes of Scottsdale

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The entire purchase and delivery of my new S Class was a very enjoyable experience. Everyone involved from sales, finance, and service did a great job.

I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I would recommend salesman Bruce Waller to anyone looking for a fair deal on a new Mercedes-Benz.

Great experience at MB Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale |

I had my best car buying experience with Jonathan Musil. He was happy to run multiple quotations for me as I tried to find the right car and deal for me.

Very Professional

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Sales rep Tino and Anita. They were both great to work with and very professional.

Probably the BEST experience in purchasing a car.

by from Rio Verde, AZ |

Probably the BEST experience in purchasing a car. Would DEFINATELY consider purchasing another car from this dealership.

Outstanding Customer Service!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

These people, at this dealership, really know how to treat their guests. The transaction was painless and I truly felt I had made new friends. I have already told my in-laws about my experience with Mercedes Scottsdale and am certain they will pay a visit! I plan on doing all of my future car deals with this wonderful dealership! 5 STARS!!

very professional

by from Peoria, AZ |

We were given expert service with a very professional salesperson. The salesperson answered all of our questions and covered everything that we needed to know about the car. I have referred several people to this Dealership and I appreciate the way each sale was handled all three buyers are very happy about their purchase. They were all very impressed with the Dealership and staff.

Extremely happy with my car and the service.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had a great salesman with a great personality. He was very polite and a great guy to work with. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or out of place. I would recommend Scottsdale Mercedes to anyone that is looking for a new or used car. My salesman did everything he could to get the car down to a reasonable price and I was very pleased with his service. I am extremely happy with my car and the way that everything worked out. I hope to do business with this dealer again in the future.

Excellent experience

by from Carroll IA |

While in Phoenix in January, we spent a rainy day looking at Mercedes Benz GL450 class and ended up buying one from Marty Jaffee at Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale. The entire experience was a pleasure and I would recommend this dealership and especially Mr Jaffe to anyone looking to indulge in this luxury SUV. We will definitely purchase again from here !

Great to Work With

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent purchase experience, great follow up and new car training and support. Ron Moran was great to work with.