Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Service exceeded my expectations....

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been a customer since 2003. The service department has been truthful and efficient. Rick, the service manager, has worked hard to keep my business. I received a new loaner for the day, was called to be informaed of the problem and told the cost. This visit exceeded my expectations.

Great experience at MB Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale |

I had my best car buying experience with Jonathan Musil. He was happy to run multiple quotations for me as I tried to find the right car and deal for me.

Very Professional

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Sales rep Tino and Anita. They were both great to work with and very professional.

Probably the BEST experience in purchasing a car.

by from Rio Verde, AZ |

Probably the BEST experience in purchasing a car. Would DEFINATELY consider purchasing another car from this dealership.

Outstanding Customer Service!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

These people, at this dealership, really know how to treat their guests. The transaction was painless and I truly felt I had made new friends. I have already told my in-laws about my experience with Mercedes Scottsdale and am certain they will pay a visit! I plan on doing all of my future car deals with this wonderful dealership! 5 STARS!!

very professional

by from Peoria, AZ |

We were given expert service with a very professional salesperson. The salesperson answered all of our questions and covered everything that we needed to know about the car. I have referred several people to this Dealership and I appreciate the way each sale was handled all three buyers are very happy about their purchase. They were all very impressed with the Dealership and staff.

Extremely happy with my car and the service.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had a great salesman with a great personality. He was very polite and a great guy to work with. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or out of place. I would recommend Scottsdale Mercedes to anyone that is looking for a new or used car. My salesman did everything he could to get the car down to a reasonable price and I was very pleased with his service. I am extremely happy with my car and the way that everything worked out. I hope to do business with this dealer again in the future.

Excellent experience

by from Carroll IA |

While in Phoenix in January, we spent a rainy day looking at Mercedes Benz GL450 class and ended up buying one from Marty Jaffee at Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale. The entire experience was a pleasure and I would recommend this dealership and especially Mr Jaffe to anyone looking to indulge in this luxury SUV. We will definitely purchase again from here !

Great to Work With

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent purchase experience, great follow up and new car training and support. Ron Moran was great to work with.

Convenient new location

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

We are long time customer's of Phoenix Motors and the new location is the most convenient location for us now. Also, it is a beautiful facility, pleasant staff.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Goodyear, AZ |

In the past, our car buying experiences were not always positive. When you spend thousands to buy a car especially a luxury car, it should be an exciting and pleasant event. MB of Scottsdale and the salesperson, Johnny Saleeby made the buying of our ML such an easy transaction. To us, a mark of a good dealership is not just the measure of quantity of cars they sold but how the customer feels about the product, dealership and the transaction. Dealing with Johnny did NOT follow the typical stereotype car salesman syndrome ? Johnny was not pushy. He made us feel he was working for us and throughout the whole process, not once did we feel that we were under pressure. He talked to us about our interests and took the time to level the conversation for our comfort. Don?t get us wrong, Johnny has his own swagger and you can tell that he has been around even with the finer things of life. BUT Johnny knows his products both from technical specifications and practical knowledge. He took us through the benefits of the different features and how they apply to everyday events. A good example is the use of the cameras in the car and how they can help in lane changing and parallel parking. Johnny used the simple language of ?top view? to know what?s around you and give you confidence that you are not going to scratch your new vehicle. Granted that my wife and I did a lot of research before going to the dealership, during the price negotiation, the whole process was simplified. Between us, Johnny and Nick, the sales manager, it was the quickest part of the transaction. I am a value oriented individual and I did not feel that I overpaid for my wife?s beautiful ML. Other aspects of the buying were also handled efficiently such as the vehicle turnover including feature overviews by Chase and introduction to service personnel for a facial recognition with names. To top it off, Johnny made a follow up day after phone call to make sure that the car met our expectations and answer any feature questions. He made himself available for questions and make you feel that this is not just a quick transaction for him. We are consumers of reviews but not authors of reviews. This buying transaction with MB of Scottsdale and Johnny is worth taking the time and we hope that your next buying experience is as pleasant as ours.