Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Great process

by from Scottsdale az |

Third car that I have bought, purchase process is seemless and always very professional

Great sales experience, great pricing!

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Absolutely perfect experience, sharp price, great follow up, swift purchase experience and absolutely the quickest one yet from purchase through finance. Just a great group of guys!!

Fair and patient

by from Prescott, AZ |

I recently purchased my third car from Greg Ring. Greg was patient enough to listened to what I was saying about the car I wanted, and help guide me to pick out the perfect one for me. He also assisted me with the trade-in of my old car for a fair price. I took two months before deciding on my latest new car and not once did Greg pressure me into making a decision. I noticed when he and his assistant Joyce were working with other customers, they treated each customer the same respect, regardless whether they were looking at a C or CL Class. I also had a pleasant experience with the finance manager Orlando. Definitely not a high pressure dealership. The maintenance department has also worked with me to provide runners when necessary when I have had maintenance issues and was unable to drive to the shop because of my work schedule.

A civilized way to buy a new car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My salesperson, Greg, understood what I was looking for and made the selection process easy. Even though I had done considerable research online, there is no substitute for getting behind the wheel and taking a test drive. Greg patiently explained the myriad of features on my new GLK 350 and by the time I drove away I truly felt I had made the right choice.

Very Pleased

by from Phoenix AZ |

Easy and efficient. Like my previous experience with this company, Phoenix Motor Co. Went above and beyond getting me what I wanted.

Great Experience!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great experience! Everyone has been friendly, informative and courteous. Anita, Greg, and Orlando were all absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you, we're very excited to be driving a new Mercedes.

by from Phoenix, Az |

Thank you so much Bruce for taking such good care of me. Right. From the beginning 5 Mercedes ago you have been a gem. Huge Hugs and Happy Holidays, Sandra

Very Pleased

by from Phoenix, Az |

This is my 12th car that I have purchased from Bruce, he is the only reason I keep returning to this dealership. Always been very pleased with my buying experience with him. He ais a real asset to Phowenix Motor Company.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Chandler, AZ |

This is the 1st Mercedes that I have purchased and had and excellent experience in all aspects. Sales and finance department were a breaze and never put the hard core press on. Greg Ring was the sales person I dealt with and would recommend him to anyone whether you were looking just for input or considering a purchase. There pricing was the most competetive in the state!

100% Satisfied

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Very simple transaction. I've always purchased my past Mercedes from Schumacher European. This time they didn't have the vehicle I was looking for. Customer service has also dropped a little at Schumacher, or perceived anyway. My friend purchased from Phx Motor and convinced me to give them a try. 100% satisfied !