Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Great experience

by from Phoenix |

I bought a 2012 C class from Tino Ferrulli and Anita Agnerian. They were both awesome, very professional, and friendly. Their finance manager Orlando was very helpful and a cool guy. I will definitely be returning for all my car purchases.

April 26, 2012

Thank you for posting this review! I'm glad we were able to help you with your new car purchase and that we met your expectations. If there is anything we could do for you, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call us. Thank you again!

car nut

by from Green valley Az. |

Good service very friendly customer service sales people are very knowlgeble and pleasant to do business with .

How Did We Do Today?

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Efficient, honest and pleasant. Always ready with the answers to my questions. Fair. Wouldn't deal with anyone else.

From a woman's point of view. Perfection!!

by from 85233 |

My first experience working with a Salesperson at an Auto dealership that was absolutely a pleasure. Greg Ring was Great, very responsive and professional, addressing my many questions and concerns, making my decision to purchase my GLK very easy. Orlando was exceptional and made the closing process, quick and smooth. Each member of the Phoenix Motor Co "Team" that I interacted with were clearly outstanding! Thank you.

Made it easy

by from Phoenix AZ |

I purchased using the Centennial auto broker. Never had to actually go to the dealer- they brought the car to me. Good price. Efficient, courteous, knowledgeable.

Buying my car

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Greg Ring was great! He was responsive to my needs, was always in good humor and was honest and straightforward in his dealing with me. The remainder of the staff with whom I had less contact were uniformly very professional and responsive to my needs.

March 19, 2012

Don, thank you for your review, I do appreciate knowing that WE met your expectations! Here at Phoenix Motor company we are dedicated to serving your needs as a client making the car buying process enjoyable. I must say having clients like yourself make it enjoyable for us too! Thank you again, we look forward to serving your car needs as well as that of your friends!!

satisfied Mercedes buyer

by from surprise,az |

I knew what model and price I was looking for. This dealership provided me with options. Other dealership(s) did not. I purchased/leased a new vehicle within the budget I had. The sales staff was friendly and knowledgable with product and the buying process. No pressure car sales tactics. Thanks Gregory Ring

April 15, 2012

Thank you for your review of us on Cars.com. It is great to know we met your expectations and we look forward to taking care of your needs anytime. Please call me when you need me at 602-745-5718. Thank you again!! Greg Ring Fleet and Internet Sales Manager Phoenix Motor Co, Mercedes-Benz

MB C300

by from Glendale, Az |

Great experience. No pressure, good information. Highly recommend

March 18, 2012

Dennis, thank you for your review. We really try hard to make your experience enjoyable without the hassle of other dealers. We find that is the best way to keep you as our client. Thank you for your business and for your review!

Phoenix Motor Company Nothing more than PERFECTION

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My first new Mercedes Benz and my first experience working with a dealership was nothing more than PERFECTION through Phoenix Motor Company. Gregory Ring and the staff at Phoenix Motor Company provided the comfort, quality customer service that made it possible for me to drive home in a new C class Mercedes. Greg addressed my concerns and had met my needs when making my decision to go with a Mercedes Benz. Thank you Greg and and the staff of Phoenix Motor Company Mercedes Benz!

March 6, 2012

Thank you for your review, Jeff. We appreciate knowing what we did for you made a difference. We will continue to be available for you whenever you need. Thank you again and enjoy your new car!!

Another one

by from Phoenix |

This is the 4th Mercedes I have purchased here. The cars are great and so is the service

March 6, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business and knowing what we do makes a difference. Please call whenever you need us. Thank you again!!