Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Bad Experience

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Worked with Tino for almost a year in looking for a Certified ML, not a "starter Benz from Camelback". Traded in my R class. I bought this car in Jan of 2013, yes 2013 been in 13-14 times. Total of 4 months in the service department and ever time something is fixed, I leave with a new problem. Sometimes I don't even make it out of the service garage. Major electrical repairs have been done, along with numerous little repairs. They sold it to me without a working seat belt latch, handle working, moon-roof not closing, embrace not working. I have been in contact with MB corporate, who has stated that it is the responsibility of the dealership, since it was bought as a Certified car. It has been through 2 certification inspections, the last one, was one of those times I did NOT leave the garage, my driver power seat did NOT work at all, this was after its second Certification inspection. MB Corporate gave me a 2 year extension of my CPO warranty and another time gave me a maintenance agreement, I did NOT want these. We wanted the car replaced, then we wanted it bought back. Phoenix Motor Company did NOT offer these things, Corporate did. We bought the car cause we were moving to Iowa. Everyone knows this at Phoenix Motor Company. We have been in Iowa 2 1/2 weeks, The car has been sitting in Iowa Mercedes service for 5 days now, with a 9 item list. 3 weeks ago it was in Phoenix Motor service garage. I sit with no car now, for loaner cars ARE NOT provided, outside of the dealer you bought the car from, Phoenix Motor Company advised us differently. In other words I HAVE TO PAY for a rental car now too. I was told by Tino that it is not in the company's interest to buy it back or replace it, for it would cost them to much money, I was welcome to write a check for the difference, however. They want to treat this as a new deal, meaning auction price for the car they just sold me at retail. We are appalled and horrified by our experience. We are still waiting to see what they will do. We call every day now and leave messages for all managers and even the owner. We have even gone to Channel 3 news, who even called them. Next we think we may have to hire a lawyer, we have spoken with a few. I can not tell you how much emotional toll this has taken on my household and now getting settled in a new city, with no car, unless I pay for this too. So in 5 months we have driven the car less than 2500 miles, 1700 of those was to drive it to Iowa. It has sat in service for 4 months and all of this is acceptable by Phoenix Motor Car Company. Phoenix Motor Car Company called. They are NOT going to help me with anything more on this car anymore. I was given 4 reasons for them NOT helping me.... 1) Because they say they paid $2000 for an extending my Certified warranty. (MB corp says they paid) 2) Because I went to Yelp and wrote a review that gives them bad publicly. (I also went Angies List, dealer rater and now I have more to write) 3) Because Mercedes Corporate built the car and they should take care of this issue. 4) Because it would require the dealership to take a huge loss of money. (Mind you when I mentioned numbers, the manager said he had NOT looked at the finical paper work and I bought the car so it should be me that takes the loss) Car is back from Shop...a week and half later....Moonroof is doing what it did when I bought it , the car sometimes tells me I need new brakes and then it tells me it doesn't, the back camera will sometimes not work. I have not had any enjoyment with this car. In fact it has almost sent me to the emergency room for how high my blood pressure has risen.

New GLK350

by from Anthem,Az |

The best car buying experience EVER! Greg Ring was fair,honest,experienced and great to deal with! Finance was equally great to deal with. I left there with a great new car and no migrane!!! I will be back for sure!

Greg Ring

by from Phoenix AZ |

Greg is a top notch salesperson! I was in and out of his office within 1 hour. I have bought two cars from him and will go to him when I need to buy my next car. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Great process

by from Scottsdale az |

Third car that I have bought, purchase process is seemless and always very professional

Great sales experience, great pricing!

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Absolutely perfect experience, sharp price, great follow up, swift purchase experience and absolutely the quickest one yet from purchase through finance. Just a great group of guys!!

Fair and patient

by from Prescott, AZ |

I recently purchased my third car from Greg Ring. Greg was patient enough to listened to what I was saying about the car I wanted, and help guide me to pick out the perfect one for me. He also assisted me with the trade-in of my old car for a fair price. I took two months before deciding on my latest new car and not once did Greg pressure me into making a decision. I noticed when he and his assistant Joyce were working with other customers, they treated each customer the same respect, regardless whether they were looking at a C or CL Class. I also had a pleasant experience with the finance manager Orlando. Definitely not a high pressure dealership. The maintenance department has also worked with me to provide runners when necessary when I have had maintenance issues and was unable to drive to the shop because of my work schedule.

A civilized way to buy a new car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My salesperson, Greg, understood what I was looking for and made the selection process easy. Even though I had done considerable research online, there is no substitute for getting behind the wheel and taking a test drive. Greg patiently explained the myriad of features on my new GLK 350 and by the time I drove away I truly felt I had made the right choice.

Very Pleased

by from Phoenix AZ |

Easy and efficient. Like my previous experience with this company, Phoenix Motor Co. Went above and beyond getting me what I wanted.

Great Experience!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great experience! Everyone has been friendly, informative and courteous. Anita, Greg, and Orlando were all absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you, we're very excited to be driving a new Mercedes.

by from Phoenix, Az |

Thank you so much Bruce for taking such good care of me. Right. From the beginning 5 Mercedes ago you have been a gem. Huge Hugs and Happy Holidays, Sandra