Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164 New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253 Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049 Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Treated great at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We went to Meredes-Benz of Scottsdale to look at "potentially" buying a car. Bruce greeted us, we told him what we wanted to look at and within minutes we were out on a test drive. Once we decided that we wanted to buy the car, the whole pocess was quick and painless. I think one of the biggest event that happened is how I was treated at Mercedes-Benz after I came back a couple days later wnen I was unable to program my garage door to my car. I was greeted with all smiles (and by name) and the problem was taken care of quickly when the service guy and Bruce followed me to my house and personally programed my garage door! It is easy to be treated great while buying a car, not only was that a great experience but the treatment after at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale is far above average. I would recomend Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale to everyone that is looking for amazing customer service and continued care.

Wouldn't Buy Anywhere Else

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I just picked up my 6th new Mercedes Benz from Phoenix Motor Company (now Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale) - a 2014 E350 Sport Sedan. Yes, that's right, my 6th car from this dealer. Why? Because I wouldn't buy a new Mercedes Benz from any other dealer in the Valley - No Way/No How! When the General Manager and Sales Manager involve themselves directly in working with my great salesman, Bruce Waller, to ensure I am completely satisfied in every step of the process, you know you are in the right dealership. Bruce makes sure I am comfortable, relaxed and well informed in every aspect of the sale. He takes care of everything. He goes that extra mile to see to it that I am given every possible dollar on my trade and the best pricing on every new car I buy. I have never seen the General Manager of a dealership so closely involved - never/ever. When you get that kind of treatment, why would you want to buy a new Mercedes Benz from any other dealer? I live 5 miles from another Mercedes Dealer, but I drive to Mercedes Benz of Scottsdale - and now you know why.

Over the top experience!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

This is my 3rd purchase from this dealership. Every single purchase has been an over the top experience. The customer service was first class throughout the whole experience. Everyone was truly a pleasure to work with - friendly, thorough and extremely responsive.

Listened to the Customer

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Their people listened to the customer and provided the customer with a level of comfort needed to make their comfortable decision to lease. They took the time to show the various safety features of the car as well as the onsite safety cage. Our salesman went over all of the various options available in the cars available as well as the options in the car selected. A very understanding experience, a rarity in dealers today.

Exemplary Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Merceces-Benz of Scottsdale is an outstanding dealership that provides quick and professional service to the customers. My car salesman referencing the purchase of a new 2014 CLA went BEYOND and above the "typical," services provided by a salesman. He searched for, found, and had the car I wanted delivered to the dealership within 2 days. Further, he became actively involved with the manager until the deal was "A go". This dealership provides the true meaning to "How to give excellent customer service." My salesman never answered the cell phone when he was speaking with me, took care of specific details including but not limited to Syncing processes, and called the day following delivery inquiring to if I was satisfied with my new purchase and stated I could call with any questions or concerns. I truly appreciated driving off of the lot in an immaculate clean vehicle with a full tank of gas knowing that if anything went wrong, I could phone. I trust Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale because they listened, discussed the facts, and were honest. Then, they made possible, purchasing a new vehicle, without any hassels, without the bargaining game, and with the BEST price the first time "money" is communicated. Also, when it was time to pick up the car, they went over it with a fine tooth comb as if they were getting ready to hand the car over to a family member. Shopping at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale was A Pleasure.

Not a good dealer to go to with a trade in

by from Chandler, AZ |

Car prices aren't that bad, but if you have a trade in---watch out. Trade in values are their weak point and they are very rude about the process.

Stay away from Phoenix Motor Company

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Please, whatever you do, do not go to the Phoenix Motor Company for service. I've spent over thirteen thousand dollars in the last year (in one year! for a car with less than 60k miles on it) on repairs and every single time I leave there is yet another issue that undoubtedly costs 2-3 thousand more dollars. At first I thought it was smart to get dealer repairs as they would "know" what they were doing, right? However, every single time I have them do something, immediately something else goes wrong. Immediately. And to top that off, they charge a good 30% more than what you would pay at a local auto shop. Last April I promised that I'd never use them again, but last week they were the only ones with the part I needed - so I gave it another two thousand dollar shot. Two days after the day they said it would be ready I pick it up only to notice that it is shifting hard. I bring it back and of course it has nothing to do with the transmission work they JUST DID and now I need to spend 2-3 thousand more dollars. Don't end up feeling like a sucker like I do. Again.

Great Service. I found the car I wanted.

by from scottsdale, AZ |

I found a 2007 350 E listed on Cars.com at Phoenix Motors. I prompty received a call back from Tino and set an appointment to see the car. It was in great shape and he reduced the listed price. The car had a minor problem which I noticed when I got home. I called Tino and he asked that I bring it back and they would fix it. They gave me a loaner car over the weekend and they fixed it at no charge. Great experience.

Review of Pre-Owned Auto Purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I dealt with Bruce on the purchase of a previously owned E350. He made it an overall great experience and he is honest and trustworthy. He had a great attitude, was committed to making the deal happen, and was pleasant to work with.

Would not hesitate to recommend

by from Chandler, AZ |

From the minute I first walked into Phoenix Motor Company, I received nothing but great quality service. They were there for me through the whole process. My salesman answered all my questions with no hesitation or delay. The process took about 2-3 weeks and not once did he dismiss me because he didn't think the sale was going to occur. I felt valued and important no matter. The quality of the the Mercedes-Benz speaks for itself, but the customer service and dedication from it's representatives deserves to be noticed and applauded. I don't know how many times I had to call the dealership to figure out the paper work between their dealership and my out of state bank. The finance manager at the dealership was busy as can be, didn't matter. I would leave a voice mail and he would call me back within minutes. In addition to that, he was able to get them to match my bank's interest rate. That made the process so much easier. I can't say enough to express the gratitude of the very customer driven representatives at Phoenix Motor Company. I would strongly recommend them to be your partners in crime the next time you decide to purchase a Mercedez-Benz. I know you will not be let down.