Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale

4725 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

New 866-861-7164
Used 888-283-1253
Service 877-466-4049

There is Mercedes-Benz, and there is everything else! See us across from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall

Phoenix Motor Company Nothing more than PERFECTION

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My first new Mercedes Benz and my first experience working with a dealership was nothing more than PERFECTION through Phoenix Motor Company. Gregory Ring and the staff at Phoenix Motor Company provided the comfort, quality customer service that made it possible for me to drive home in a new C class Mercedes. Greg addressed my concerns and had met my needs when making my decision to go with a Mercedes Benz. Thank you Greg and and the staff of Phoenix Motor Company Mercedes Benz!

March 6, 2012

Thank you for your review, Jeff. We appreciate knowing what we did for you made a difference. We will continue to be available for you whenever you need. Thank you again and enjoy your new car!!

Another one

by from Phoenix |

This is the 4th Mercedes I have purchased here. The cars are great and so is the service

March 6, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business and knowing what we do makes a difference. Please call whenever you need us. Thank you again!!

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Paradise Valley, AZ |

I have purchaced many luxury cars over the years, however I have never had such an outstanding experience with a Dealer. Greg Ring and his team delivered an exceptional buying experience that I have not eperienced in any luxury market. I would reccomend that Mercedes buyers travel to Phoenix Motors for the best experience. After my poor experience with the local Mercedes dealer in North Scottsdale, I almost eliminated Mercedes. I'm glad that I called Greg!

March 6, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are glad you called us too! At Phoenix Motor Company we realize you have choices when it comes to buying a car. We want you to come to us for that choice so we will work a little harder to make it happen. I certainly appreciate your business and support! Thanks!!

Outstanding service by Greg Ring and his Team.

by from Paradise Valley, AZ |

I have purchased many luxury cars over the years, however I have never experienced such outstanding service as I received from Greg Ring and the Phoenix Motors Team. I would reccomend that other car buyers travel out of their way to experience the service that I received from Greg. After the poor experience with the local Mercedes dealer in North Scottsdale, I almost gave up on buying a Mercedes, I'm glad that I called Greg!

Good purcahse experience

by from Prescott, AZ |

We purchased a 2012 ML-350 Bluetec through the Costco purchase program at Phoenix Motor Company. It was a no nonsense experience. They had a large selection (around 40 vehicles) that had been used in the Phoenix Golf tournament as courtesy cars for the players so we had a lot of in stock cars to choose from. Each car had 200-400 miles on it and we were given an added discount (above the standard Costco Prive)for the hand full of miles that were on the car. I will probably purchase my next car from them when the time comes.

New Car Purchase

by from Scottsdale, IL |

Our experience with the dealer and Greg Ring was excellent. Not only did he make the experience easy, he also respected our time. He was very prompt getting back to us with information and pricing.

Phoenix Motors best customer service

by from Surprise, AZ |

Our new Mercedes is perfect. Our salesman was really great (Greg Ring). The whole process was quick and easy. Everyone was very helpful.

March 6, 2012

George, thank you for your revIew and high praise. i appreciate knowing what I did for you made a difference. Please call me when you need to for all your ML350's needs! 602-745-5718, thanks again, Greg!!

5 Star Buying Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great East Experience. I purchased a ML350 from Phoenix Motor Company and Tino Ferrulli and the experience could not have smoother. I have bought vehicles before, and spent the entire day at the dealership. There were no games, just a straight transparent sale. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. I would definitely do business again with both Phoenix Motor Company, and Tino Ferrulli. Tino's assistance Anita was great too. She taught me everything on the vehicle, and I have to say, I didn't know this much about my previous car. Good Job to both Tino and Anita.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

When my 7 year old car finally decided to brake down, I figured it would be much smarter to get a new car than to spend thousands of dollars to get it repaired for a short amount of time. I had always wanted to own a Mercedes but didn't know what my options were regarding payments, lease vs purchase, and used vs new. Phoenix Motor Company, specifically Tino Ferrulli, the salesman I worked with, was more than helpful! Tino explained everything to me without once pressuring me or making me feel inadequate. He made sure I understood all of my options and found multiple vehicles that matched my needs and price range. I really felt like he was on my side, like I could trust him. The rest of the staff, including Orlando in Finance, were very friendly as well! I felt comfortable, and being that this was my first car-buying experience on my own, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Phoenix Motor Company to everyone in the market! I'm now the proud new owner of a C-Class:)