Sanderson Ford

Service 877-736-8174

"Insist on Sanderson"

Great place to shop!

by from Bend, OR |

I am so glad that Sanderson had the vehicle I was searching for because they contacted me right away, answered my questions and gave me a quote. No haggle. I am buying from out of state and they told me all I needed to know to purchase, take possession of the car, and they are even picking me up at the airport. Friendly and helpful. They know the ins and outs of distance selling. I look forward to contacting them in person. My local dealer is far behind this customer service. Never called me back or did a search until I had done it myself.

October 8, 2014

Thank You for the great comments. We really appreciate it. Stop by and say Hi when in town.

Excellent saleperson!

by from Glendale AZ |

I found the 2006 Frontier NISMO through the mobile internet. I contacted one of the internet sales manager and make an appointment at the same day. I met Mr B. FitzPatrick. He realized that I am Deaf customer. Took a test drive and I loved it. He is very helpful and patient communicating with me. Thank you Mr FitzPatrick!

November 13, 2014

Thank You! We do appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to help you. Brian does a great job for us and is available any time you might have questions.

Great car, good, honest sales person Pat O'Brien!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I love my car! Buying it from Sanderson Ford was fast and easy. Pat O'Brien was my sales person. He is honest and kind. Everything went smoothly. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had! I highly recommend asking for Pat O'Brien at Sanderson Ford!

i have been buying here since 2001

by from Surprise |

I have purchased 5 or 6 cars from them since 2001. Always great to deal with. I always use Richard Soza.

AWESOME TREATMENT! NO Pushy sales men, family feel

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

We went to Sanderson after checking out several other dealers. We were treated so poorly by a major Kia dealer in Scottsdale (MARK KIA) that we almost gave up looking! A local ford dealer got us back in the game but didn't have what we were looking for. went on Cars.com and found EXACTLY what we were looking for with Sanderson. They have a huge selection of cars and truck New and Used. We had no problems. No pressure whatsoever. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was very friendly and made you feel important. Kind of made the car buying experience a rewarding and enjoyable one. There was a minor issue with one of the seat latches sticking , so while they fixed it they treated us to lunch. I must say this is one Dealer I intend to return to for future business. they got us into the car we wanted, no hassle and got us the best interest rate. they really worked for us.......THANK YOU Sanderson Ford

Can't find oil leak, 4th time

by from Sun City West, AZ |

on October 24,2012 I purchased a 2008 Chevy Malibu which is for my granddaughter to transport her to college. we also purchased and extended warranty.On Oct. 26, she spotted a oil leak under the car, brought it into service to Dan car came back said it was the oil filter was loose,On Oct. 29, leak showed up again in the same spot, brought into service car came back they said it was residual oil and cleaned the undercarrage. On Nov.1 car was dripping oil from filter area (3rd time for same problem), brought car into service (this made the 3rd time with the same problem) car came back they said they changed the oil filter and that was the problem. Well guess what, have a another return appointment for Nov.5th (4th time for the same problem) what are they ging to try and tell us this time #4. VARY dissappointed in this dealerships service department, if thay can't resolve a simple oil leak how can they be trusted on a more serious problem. We will be going higher up the chain with this problem and certinley WELL NOT be recommending this Dealer to anyone again. Maybe it's because it's a Chevy that they don't know how to repair it you would think they would ask there neighbor Sand's Chevy for some advise or let them repair it

Frank Zuckerbrow

by from Glendale |

I have had to have three drain plugs replaced. Seems that on each of my cars the drain plug is supposed to be not good. On my last service they infoirmed me the brake fluid needed to be changed. I had the fluid checked at Brake masters and the fluid was fine. I my son's Mustang after 3,000 he was informed he was again in need of a drain plug. The service manager at the Bell Road store told me they had been purchasing non Ford products and they were failing. That turned out to be a lie. Beware at the Bell Road locaation they may want to see you some goods that are not needed. BEWARE!!!!

satisfied customer

by from Peoria, Az |

Great experience.Have been dealing with Sanderson's for over 20 Years. Never any pressure and always receive honest, caring service.

2011 Candy Red Ford Flex

by from Avondale AZ |

This car was advertised on Cars.com as milage 20,269. When i showed up for a test drive, the car looked like someone had taken it over the weekend for an outing and the milage was 21095. That's 826 miles more than advertised! Be vary careful what you buy from these guys!

Great Dealership

by from Kayenta, Az |

I was looking for a used vehicle and contacted this dealer via email. A sales person responded right away and and he was very nice. He was straight forward and was honest and upfront. I did not feel pressured at all.

Great overall experience

by from Scottsdale, az |

This was the best car dealership experience I have ever had. I always cringe at the thought of going to a dealership but this was experience was far different. The staff were so nice, friendly, knowledgable and helpful that I would recommend them to anyone.

September 15, 2011

Thank You. We always try to insure a quality experience!