Sanderson Ford

Service 877-736-8174 Service 877-736-8174

"Insist on Sanderson"

Great place to shop!

by from Bend, OR |

I am so glad that Sanderson had the vehicle I was searching for because they contacted me right away, answered my questions and gave me a quote. No haggle. I am buying from out of state and they told me all I needed to know to purchase, take possession of the car, and they are even picking me up at the airport. Friendly and helpful. They know the ins and outs of distance selling. I look forward to contacting them in person. My local dealer is far behind this customer service. Never called me back or did a search until I had done it myself.

October 9, 2014

Thank You for the great comments. We really appreciate it. Stop by and say Hi when in town.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Phoenix AZ |

My wife and I had a great experience at Sanderson Ford. Scott Reed made our time there very enjoyable and streamlined. They don't play around. Scott was very personable and to the point. We were in and out in a little over an hour. Mark Powell got us an excellent rate, better than other dealers we've worked with in the past. The whole process was quick and stress free...... no haggling whatsoever. We got a great deal and enjoyed the process. They definitely know that customer service is about the customer. We definitely will be repeat customers.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us! At Sanderson Ford we work hard to make the purchasing experience positive and enjoyable. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Mesa, AZ |

I started researching vehicles by looking at Sanderson Ford's large used inventory and finding multiple vehicles that met my needs. I started my process online buy getting pre-approved to avoid any lag time or countless hours sitting at a car dealership. I received a confirmation email stating my application had been received and that someone would be contacting me shortly. Within 20 minutes I received a call from Scott Sharp who informed me again that my application had been received, and asked exactly what I was looking for, and my wants and needs. I gave him a brief explanation regarding what I was looking for in a vehicle as well as a little background of my financial situation. He then informed me he would call me back as soon as he heard back from financing. A few hours later Scott returned my call and asked a few more questions regarding my finances (recent divorce, that had a huge negative impact on my credit) I explained to him my situation regarding the divorce and he worked directly with Ford financing to get me approved even with recent negative hits on my credit. He explained to me that he was able to get me pre-approved for a brand new vehicle which was great news for me as I was expecting to get something used because of my current situation. We set up a time to meet the next day to look at the Ford Focus which I was pre-approved for. After taking a look at it, I realized it was too small for my family and asked what other options I had. Scott was able to get me into a 2016 Ford Fusion which was just perfect for my family. He did not try to push me around or sell me anything that didn't meet my needs. He was great to work with and truly took care of me as a customer. Scott made my car buying experience a pleasure and I couldn't be happier with my vehicle and the service! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

2015 Mustang GT Convertable 5.0

by from Glendale AZ |

Erica,and Rob were are sales representatives and we purchased our new 2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Convertable. We love our new car and the service we received was fantastic. they made us feel very comfortable and buying are new car was painless and it didn't take forever to go thru the buying process. That was great Thank you Sanderson Ford we loved doing Business with you .

Great Customer Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

Chris Carroll was an easy no pressure sales person that was easy to communicate and do business with. Chris did not do the high pressure crap that you get from many dealerships. I was impressed with everything they had done to the used truck that I bought to make problem free for quite awhile. Thanks for your excellent customer service! Tom Bowman 602-403-2803

Erick Apodaca was Great!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had the pleasure of working with Erick Apodaca in buying my new Escape. Erick was very personable and went the extra mile to get me what I was asking for. I got everything I asked for. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I would most definitely work with Erick Apodaca and Sanderson Ford again. Awesome experience with all involved. Thank you!

Doing it right!

by from Peoria, Arizona |

When you see a business doing things right, they should be recognized for it. Although we have not purchased a car from Sanderson Ford, we did purchase a used car from Sanderson Lincoln. Every single service I have received on my Mustang exceeded my expectations. My service advisor seems more like a friend than an employee. George Anaya is most likely typical of the other service advisors there, but he handles my needs very well and I have recently moved my wife's car over for service at Sanderson Ford. If you are looking for a comparison to your current Ford service, I would recommend you check out Sanderson Ford.

Best service and people in the nation no doubt!!!

by from Goodyear AZ |

My Salesman Brendan Salts and finance guy Andrew Kimmerle were top notch grade A professionals!!! I have bought both my mustangs from Sanderson Ford and I am a lifelong customer I would never go anywhere else!!! They make you feel like family instead of feeling like just a paycheck!!!!

Excellent saleperson!

by from Glendale AZ |

I found the 2006 Frontier NISMO through the mobile internet. I contacted one of the internet sales manager and make an appointment at the same day. I met Mr B. FitzPatrick. He realized that I am Deaf customer. Took a test drive and I loved it. He is very helpful and patient communicating with me. Thank you Mr FitzPatrick!

November 13, 2014

Thank You! We do appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to help you. Brian does a great job for us and is available any time you might have questions.

Great car, good, honest sales person Pat O'Brien!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I love my car! Buying it from Sanderson Ford was fast and easy. Pat O'Brien was my sales person. He is honest and kind. Everything went smoothly. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had! I highly recommend asking for Pat O'Brien at Sanderson Ford!