Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

5418 NW Grand Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

Total Trust in Service Department

by from Mesa, AZ |

Adam Shadley is ALWAYS an excellent service representative and one we totally trust. He has given us many years of outstanding service and has never Bull Sh#$ed us about what needs to be done or not done. We, as a customer appreciate that and that is why we travel over 30 miles just to have our vehicle serviced at Sands. We have a Chevy dealership 5 minutes from our home, but choose to travel to Sands because we know the kind of service and trust we can expect from Adam. We also purchase our vehicles from Sands due to this same trust, because we know we will ultimately be dealing with Adam once the deal is done. Thank you for having such a wonderful service team to take care of our after-purchase needs. And thank you to Adam Shadley for being so patient and wonderful to us each and every time we are together.

New Car Purchase

by from Buckeye, AZ |

First time dealing with Sands Chevrolet and very impressed. Chuck Hale and Randy Burger were especially easy to work with.

Bought 3rd new car - in 7 years from Chuck Hale

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sand's Chevrolet's salesman Chuck Hale is a master at making the customer feel at home while buying a new car (my third in 7 years) on Nov 22nd. He had all the knowledge about the car that I was interested in. Chuck showed me all of the details of the automobile, answered my questions and even remembered to find me the answer to one questions that he could not answer immediately out on the lot - actually proving that he was human !!! Chuck always has a smile on his face, is very pleasent and a pleasure to deal with (over and over again !)

ron crues

by from glendale az |

I had Chuck Hale as my sales person and he was polite, well versed in his knowledge of my truck, and handled my purchase very professional. Thanks Chuck.

oil change and allignement

by from Phoenix Arizona |

My advicer chad Fairfield kept me inform at all times, he is wonderful

Great service

by from Glendale,AZ |

We would like to say thank you to Sam G. We found a 2014 Impala at the right price.

2015 Malibu

by from Glendale, AZ |

Jon and Matt were a pleasure to deal with and made the buying experience that much more enjoyable.

2010 malibu

by from PHOENIX |

We were getting both our Malibu and '03 gmc serviced at Sands.last time the gmc was in for a routine service I was dismayed to find a plastic bag that was stuck underneath by the differential was still there? Routine service includes checking fluid levels. Did tech check or not? Or not? Our Malibu went in for service, returned with a bunch of my wife's personals dumped on the passenger floor? Car is due for a recall repair, take it back or not?

Great Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Every time I service our new truck it is always very easy. First of all the warranty covers everything, so for the time being, I know what I getting done is free- so that's nice. The staff is always very friendly. Waiting area is nice with complementary snacks and drinks.

Recognition for Adam Shadley

by from Glendale, AZ |

Adam Shadley always shows genuine concern for making me feel valued as a customer. He reviews what was done and makes sure I am completely satisfied with the work.