Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

5418 NW Grand Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

excellent service department

by from Glendale, AZ |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Melissa was extremely helpful as well as all the fellows in the service area.

Why did I buy a Chevy?

by from Glendale, AZ |

Chairs in waiting room could be a bit more comfortable for those of us that stay and wait for their cars. :) My biggest complaint, although not with your dealership, is that I noticed once my warranty expired, and I paid off the car, major things are starting to go wrong with the car. Never had this problem with previous cars that I have owned which were not GM products. Also - still waiting for the recall to be repaired - this is the 3rd & 4th recall on my car. There was a recall on this car before I even bought it and the salesman (in CA) did not even tell me about it, nor was I notified about the second recall which occurred shortly after I bought the car. I found out after the fact on both of those recalls. I'm sorry I listened to my Step-Mother (a retired GM employee) when I chose a GM product to buy.

Great customer service

by from Glendale, AZ |

My dealership experience was excellent. Jon Shoop is a great asset to your team and I wouldn't have changed anything about my expierence. Thank you for the wonderful customer service.

very nice

by from phoenix |

the best people that I have dealt with in a very long time and had all the answers to every question I asked and they were right and to the point

Excellent service, Steve was very helpful.

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

This is a well trusted dealership. They took care of my trucks needs and even received a truck wash. Excellent. 5 STARS. Thank you Steve.

Great service

by from Glendale, az |

Kyle was such a great help. He explained step by step how the experience was going to go. He also gave me valuable information regarding my vehicle. I was really pleased with his service

Great Service

by from Glendale AZ |

Brian A. provided great customer service. He went above & beyond to help me & provided me with a rental car while my car was been fixed.

Dealership

by from Glendale, Az |

I loved my service tech, Melissa :) I called to see if she could get me an estimate on my busted out window, the night before somebody broke into my car. I explained the whole situation to her she had everything I needed to get my window fixed. I was down there within 2 hrs, by 5 pm my car looked brand new again. She even had them clean out my car and vacuum all the broken glass out. This really made me happy that she gave good customer service, she even called me through out the day and let me know the progress of where my car was at.

customer service

by from peoria arizona |

Kyle is always great. Just always so expensive when I go in for a simple oil change. They should offer gas for answering surveys like they used to. I spend enough money there should get something out of it

Great service, excellent pricing

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We enjoyed working with Matt. He followed through on all the details and was extremely pleasant to work with. We would be pleased to work with him on our next purchase.