Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

5418 NW Grand Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

service

by from glendale arizona |

the service to my vehicle was done and completed before the time I was told it would take to complete.

Great Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. Our transaction went very smoothly and fast. We will definitely return for future purchases.

Wonderful service!!!

by from Glendale Arizona |

Adam has always been great with me and my family. My daughter lives down the street from Midway but drives down to Sands for any type of service. Thank you Adam, have a great day!!!

Great employees = Great customer service

by from Glendale Arizona |

Adam and chad at sands Glendale are such great employees. They provide great customer service with a smile. You are very blessed to have them on your team. Thank you both for always taking great care of my vehicle and me of course. I always tell my friends and family about the great prices and the wonderful customer service. Keep it up guys!!

excellent service department

by from Glendale, AZ |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Melissa was extremely helpful as well as all the fellows in the service area.

Why did I buy a Chevy?

by from Glendale, AZ |

Chairs in waiting room could be a bit more comfortable for those of us that stay and wait for their cars. :) My biggest complaint, although not with your dealership, is that I noticed once my warranty expired, and I paid off the car, major things are starting to go wrong with the car. Never had this problem with previous cars that I have owned which were not GM products. Also - still waiting for the recall to be repaired - this is the 3rd & 4th recall on my car. There was a recall on this car before I even bought it and the salesman (in CA) did not even tell me about it, nor was I notified about the second recall which occurred shortly after I bought the car. I found out after the fact on both of those recalls. I'm sorry I listened to my Step-Mother (a retired GM employee) when I chose a GM product to buy.

Great customer service

by from Glendale, AZ |

My dealership experience was excellent. Jon Shoop is a great asset to your team and I wouldn't have changed anything about my expierence. Thank you for the wonderful customer service.

very nice

by from phoenix |

the best people that I have dealt with in a very long time and had all the answers to every question I asked and they were right and to the point

Excellent service, Steve was very helpful.

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

This is a well trusted dealership. They took care of my trucks needs and even received a truck wash. Excellent. 5 STARS. Thank you Steve.

Great service

by from Glendale, az |

Kyle was such a great help. He explained step by step how the experience was going to go. He also gave me valuable information regarding my vehicle. I was really pleased with his service