Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

5418 NW Grand Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

Great experience

by from Buckeye, AZ |

Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and expeditious. We had a great experience and will definitely come back to Sands for our next vehicle.

Great service from the representative

by from glendale az |

The way Garry Wood treat me was awesome I will recommend because if him not for the guy in finance Erick Lard..He doesn't make u feel u could trust what he said.he will not take the time to explain the changes he made on the contract when u have 2 sign twice. I ended it up with a higher rate than what I had the first contract I ssign

Top notch body shop, NOT one of the scary ones!

by from Surprise,AZ |

The body shop work received on my 1997 Tahoe was first class despite the insurance company attempts to go cheap/sloppy. I can't say enough about Wendy at the Surprise dealership, what a giant help pushing for what was the right way not just the minimum cheapest mediocre way! The body shop did a top notch job and fast when they were finally "allowed" to go to work. They all really went the extra mile with my wife's "baby". Certainly not what you'd expect from your normal "run of the mill" body shop. First rate!

Have food and bererage on facilities, (FOOD WAGON)

by from Glendale AZ |

Adam has been our service representative for a couple of years, he is always friendly ,professional and always goes that extra mile to explain any on going and future services needed, Sands is always the best in customer service.

Great sales team! Very clean facility! Friendly!

by from Glendale, AZ. |

It was a pleasure working with Matthew Van Horne & Charles when purchasing my new Volt. They are very knowledgeable about the car & answered all of my questions. Everyone from the sales staff to the finance department personnel was professional & friendly. I hope that the service personnel are as professional & friendly. Great job by your entire staff!!

Once again sands knocks it out the ballpark

by from glendale |

I've purchased over 4 vehicles from sands and have recommended numerous friends and family that have also purchased vehicles from sands. We greatly appreciate the friendly staff and the willingness to go the extra mile. My sales rep Charles madden has sold me two of my vehicles from sands an he is a definite asset that goes above and beyond his pay grade to ensure he represents sands with his compassion and motivation and to ensure that the customer comes first and feels not like a number but like family. Stellar performance. B Graham

Great Service and Great Dealership!

by from Surprise, AZ |

Kyle Johnson is great! He helped me with getting my vehicle back on the road quickly! I would highly recommend the Sands Chevrolet Service department team! The new dealership looks amazing as well!

Go see Q

by from Glendale,AZ |

Just recently bought a new silverado from Eric Q in the sands internet department he was very helpful in helping me pick the right truck. Didnt try to upsell me on anything I didnt need. I was in and out in under 2 hours from start to finish. If you are in the market for a new or used car def go see eric he will make it as easy and painless as possible.

Very clean facilities, slow service inre loaner.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I thought it was ridiculous that I had to wait for two hours for Enterprise to pick me up. When I got to their office, I had to wait longer for them to get a car cleaned. The lady said she told the service advisor that they had to give me either a GMC or Chevrolet as my car was in for recall work. I can't understand why I wasn't given a loaner from Sands.

Service

by from Glendale AZ |

Steve in service dept was very curtious, helpful and always makes sure that things are right on my service calls. They replaced the harness for my a/c and it is now working fine.