Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

Service 866-859-3563

Driven By You.

Fast and Easy!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I just recenlty bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra from the Larry H. Miller Nissan. I had a goal walking into the dealership and left with every need met. Brian Dacey was exceptionally welcoming and made the buying process easy and fast. The service was excellent and everyone was extremly helpful.

June 17, 2013

I am glad to hear Brian took care of you Veronica. Glad you came in and thank you for the review. Bill Brixey, General Manager.

Excellent Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I brought my Versa to the dealership for what appeared to be transmission issues. I am pleased to say the technicians were able to find the issue, which was minor and they repaired. I will continue to return to this dealership for it's friendly and professional environment. Aaron is incredibly knowledgeable, patient and friendly- an awesome service manager. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone needing their Nissan serviced.

December 18, 2014

Martha, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with friendly and professional service! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Oil Change

by from Tempe, AZ |

The person helping me had told me that the diagnostic test showed that the vehicle's battery was dying out and needed to be replaced. He brought me the total amount for review and acceptance. He returned later stating that he had researched my warranty information, and that the battery would be free of charge as it was still under warranty. I was so appreciative that he took the extra step to help me The new battery would have been an unplanned expense and I still had Christmas shopping to do!

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with helpful and informative service! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Versa oil change

by from Florence, Az |

Everyone was very friendly and service was performed very quickly.

December 16, 2014

Joshua, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly and efficient visit. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Oil Change/Tire Alignment

by from Chandler, AZ |

Exceptional this time and every time I have been there for all maintenance on my car. This facility has always treated me with respect and explains everything with no hidden agenda. The service people are outstanding!!

November 20, 2014

Jackie, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with several exceptional experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Best Customer Service Ever

by from Mesa,AZ |

I am a new residents in Arizona,and by accident entered into Larry H.Miller Nissan.Cardell Hicks came over to assist me and he was very pleasant.I wasn't there for a car at that moment but the offer of a new car at a low payment sparked my interest.To make a long story short Cardell Hicks went out of his way to make me happy with the whole ordeal of buying a car.Also Thomas the Financial Manager really worked to get the numbers in my favor and also important info to help me in the future.I am soooooo very pleased with the kindness and honesty that was presented towards me.I will return in a year to trade up.Larry H, Miller You Guys Rock !

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could provide you with such an enjoyable experience! We look forward to serving you again. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Buying my first truck

by from Mesa, AZ |

Stellar car buying experience. No pressure, no pain.

November 20, 2014

Jerry, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with a stellar car buying experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Taken care of

by from Peoria, AZ. |

Been coming here to service my car since I purchased it in 2010. Great service department.

November 6, 2014

Russell, thank you for your review. I am glad that I could provide you with a great experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Warranty Service for my 2011 Nissan Versa

by from Mesa, Az. |

The service Rep, Gary is extremely professional. Takes the time to listen and effectuates a smooth, seamless visit for my car. Thank you Gary.

November 6, 2014

Catherine, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with a professional and attentive visit. Bill Brixey, General Manager

2015 Nissan Rogue

by from Mesa, AZ |

Great service. Cardell H. (sales person) provided great customer service as he was very attentive and made the overall shopping experience excellent.

November 4, 2014

Ella, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with great, attentive service. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Review for my Oil change service

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Professional, fast and Larry Miller Nissan is everything I expected.

November 3, 2014

Ric, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with fast and professional service. Bill Brixey, General Manager