Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

Service 866-859-3563

Driven By You.

Fast and Easy!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I just recenlty bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra from the Larry H. Miller Nissan. I had a goal walking into the dealership and left with every need met. Brian Dacey was exceptionally welcoming and made the buying process easy and fast. The service was excellent and everyone was extremly helpful.

June 17, 2013

I am glad to hear Brian took care of you Veronica. Glad you came in and thank you for the review. Bill Brixey, General Manager.

Nissan customer

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Service was prompt and polite and thorough. Thank you.

Excellent service!

by from Scottsdale, Az |

I was pleased with the service. I felt comfortable with Aaron. He was friendly and helped me stay n my budget. I do plan to return. :)

September 30, 2014

Billie Jean, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with helpful and friendly service. Bill Brixey, General Manager.

Purchased new car

by from Mesa, AZ |

Purchase a new car. Larry H Miller Nissan in Mesa treated me and my family like family. Thanks.

September 26, 2014

John, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could help you find a new car and make the experience enjoyable! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Purchase of a car to replace totaled Quest

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

I was there to purchase a vehicle. The salesman, Dustin, was great and worked hard to find a car that was not black or red , didn't have a red or black interior, new or low mileage certified used car. He found us a 2010 Murano to replace our 2004 Nissan Quest. Our only problem was the middle man who pressured, changed figures and situations, didn't like the idea that my husband who was put back in the hospital following our first visit, had some say in the process, that I had cash and not financing. All in all it took so long that we nearly missed the meeting with the doctors deciding what course to take in Arlie R. White's recovery. I might mention we have faithfully had you take care of our Nissan since we started wintering in the Valley. He wanted to talk to your service folks before purchasing, partly to find out if the same ones are still there and if they want the perfect condition 2004 Quest book that was in our glove compartment. Your closer told me to throw it away! He also was so rude when I asked him to hurry with the paper work since we had been there over two hours and we were late for the doctors. Had my son not been there I would have just gone to another dealer and started over. Oh, and then the gas tank was almost empty. I am not a happy person. Our Quest did save our lives in the T Bone accident in Medford, Oregon, August 10th. I have lots of photos. I don't like your finance team. I am a retired Credit Union Loan Manager and know this is not the way to do business. Dorothy D. White ( Mrs. Arlie R. White)

Car Seevices-Oil and Filter Change

by from Mesa,Arizona |

Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa is one of the few places I will take my cars to for any kind of services. They are very reliable , honest, friendly and most of all they know what they are doing. This survey is about my experiences on my last oil and filter change. As I got there I was met and greeted within seconds of getting there. They took my keys and gave me and ET on the service which by the way they honored too. The facility was very clean,well organize and the friendly sales associate are around if you should need any help. My car was returned very clean with no damage( yes I took my cars to some places and there were few scratches on my pain and a dent on my drive door) they wrote everything they did. They also inspect your car not just the oil and filter change for free such the A/C, Breaks,Tires,Battery,lights etc with their recommendations on the findings. Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa,Arizona is a place I would recommend to not just my family and friends but to any one with a car. You won't be sorry for checking them out.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could consistently provide you with reliable, honest, friendly service. We look forward to serving you again. Bill Brixey, General Manager

JoshB

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My sales person, Wayne, fulfilled every promise he made. The finance department was respectful of my time and quickly moved me through the process. Overall a 5-star sales experience.

September 17, 2014

Josh, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here worthy of 5 stars! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Great service

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very good service, however you really need to get a better car wash or have the car washer serviced. The car wash was the pits.

September 10, 2014

Jane, I am very glad that we could provide you with very good service. Thank you for your feedback about our car wash. We are always striving to improve our processes. I will take this back to the team. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Great job

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Great customer service and work. Brought vehicle in for routine oil change and tire rotation They found a partially cracked engine mount on routine inspection and had it repaired under warranty. Have always been 100% with all of my interactions with this dealer.

September 9, 2014

Steve, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with great customer service and work! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Very upset and dissapointed

by from Mesa Arizona |

This was the worst experience I have EVER had and I will share it with everyone. I bought a new car and it is having problems 2nd day after buying and the Mechanic can't spend a little time to talk to the customer to find the problem and the manager just sends me off to deal with the problem on my own through Nissan (BRAND NEW CERTIFIED OWENED JUST BOUGHT THE CAR) or spend more money on a new car was another option or get a lesser value car, I don't feel like a new customer should have to be dealing with this problem. I also bought the special warranty and I can't even get the mechanic to look at the car so how am I going to use the warranty. If this is how that warranty works I think this should be illegal, it was misrepresented and I was told wrong information and they are not honoring any deals they (Larry Miller Nissan) said they would at the time of the purchase. I am very unhappy and upset.

Service Department

by from Mesa, AZ |

I showed up at the dealership without an appointment on a Saturday morning because my battery wasn't holding a charge. I was greeted when I pulled into service and had a service advisor help me out immediately. He was able to get my car in to check the battery and also I was able to get an oil change. I was told that it would be a couple of hours and the car was done when I was promised. I have never been disappointed with the service department. I also got some great help at the parts counter. Overall we are very happy with the dealership.

August 28, 2014

Amy, thank you for your review! I am so glad we could service your vehicle efficiently! We look forward to serving you again! Bill Brixey, General Manager