Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

Service 866-859-3563

Driven By You.

Service Department

by from Litchfield Park AZ |

Larry H Miller Nissan serviced my car, they were fast friendly and fixed my car right the first time.

November 4, 2014

Jessica, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with fast and friendly service. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Dealership review.

by from Phoenix,AZ |

This dealer was great to deal with when buying, and the only dealer service in my life that I can truly call "outstanding".

October 31, 2014

Richard, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with an outstanding experience! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Bought a used vehicle

by from Phoenix, AZ |

It was a good experience. No pressure. Very comfortable experience overall.

October 31, 2014

Nick, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with a good experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Service

by from Mesa |

I was totally appreciative of how Christian arranged to have my battery taken care of, even though there was an error in his quote to me about my battery replacement. Because of this, Larry Miller will continue to take care of my car.

October 17, 2014

Ruth, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could serve you and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Wonderful service

by from Phoenix, az |

We had a great experience at Larry Miller Nissan. Our service from Gary was excellent the last time we visited and we have since moved to West Phoenix. We went to another dealership for service out of convenience and had a poor experience, so we drove 35 miles back up to Mesa to work with this team again. We didn't feel pressured, but instead educated on what would be best for my car. We will definitely be back and ask for Gary.

October 14, 2014

Alyssa, thank you so much for your review! I am very glad to hear that we could provide you with such great service. We will pass your thanks on to Gary. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Car repair

by from Gilbert,Az |

Very nice above what I get from anywhere great service.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with above and beyond service! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Great experience.

by from Mesa, AZ |

Gary Cluff made me feel confident in the service provided and made accommodations and services that fit my families needs and we're easy to use and fit my family schedule. He always kept the lines of communication open and was easy to get a hold of and called me right back after leaving messages. In the future. I would love to work wth him directly for any future car needs. Thank you Gary, you rock!!!!! Your great customer service skills and friendly face would makes anyone feel welcome, comfortable and confident in the service L. H. Miller provides. L. H. Miller is lucky to have you on their team. Thanks again to the attention to details each time we've worked together.

October 8, 2014

Rosa, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Nice truck, Good Dealership, Excellant Salesperson

by from Chandler, Az |

Our salesperson, Adam Hinchey was great to work with! He made the experience enjoyable. Very easy to work. I feel he worked hard to get me the best deal possible. If your looking for a Nissan Adam is your guy.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an enjoyable experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Service

by from Phoenix |

Went in for an oil change and the tech found a few other problems that were dealt with promptly

October 6, 2014

Raquel, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could service your vehicle promptly. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Larry Miller Nissan Service

by from Mesa Arizona |

My Service Adviser and every service adviser I have dealt with has been very pleasant and courteous when I arrive and always willing to answer any questions and give recommendations. I went in for an Oil Change and tire rotation, since I had a tire rotation on my last visit, I didn't need it this round. I had a few inspections results in yellow and gave recommendations on time to maintenance I would and do highly recommend Larry Miller Nissan. Thank you

October 3, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a pleasant and courteous experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager