Henry Brown Buick GMC

1550 E Drivers Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

New 866-443-0411
Used 866-520-7212
Service 877-818-7044

"Always The Best Selection and More For your Trade"

Car purchase

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Had a good experience buying here and they gave me a fair trade-in for my used car. It was one of the fastest buying trips, i was done in just over 2 hours. Only negative was when I asked where the 2nd key was. There wasn't one. The salesman "promised" me another in the mail, which never came. 2 calls to the General Sales Mgr. and within 2 days I had my 2nd key from the Ford dealer near me at no cost ($185 normal fee). Thanks for the fast response on my request and I look forward to visiting the dealership in the future.

Crooks

by from Gilbert AZ |

Twelve months ago Brown GMC sold my daughter a 2012 Terrain that was their used loner car As NEW. This was discovered when it was registered that it was previously registered to Brown then they admitted it was really a used car. Please do not support this business practice by buying anything from Brown GMC. Their illegal practice cost our family many thousands of dollars. The attorney generals office will not help if you file a complaint. Brown May protest this assertion but the MVD RECORDS ARE CLEAR.

Stay far away from H.B. service dept. as u can

by from Q.C.,Az |

I took my 2011 Sierra to Henry Brown GMC in Gilbert, AZ for a what should of been a simple oil change, tire rotation, and alignment for an upcoming road trip. The alignment was slightly pulling to the right, so because of the long trip ahead I thought a simple adjustment would be needed. I had a 10 o?clock appointment set with Joe Stenz. I had no problem waiting close to three hours for the work to be completed. This is where the lies and deceit start. My original service writer Joe was at lunch so Steve B. comes and tells me that my truck is done. I pay the invoice and as he walks me out to my truck I ask him about the alignment and he tells me nothing is wrong with the alignment and the mechanic says when I get the tires rotated again the truck will pull to the right again because one tire has a radial pull. I ask him ?why are you letting me go and not taking care of the problem??. We go back inside and I ask him to get me the alignment printout spec sheet. He comes back with a lying excuse why he can?t get it. Can?t recall exactly what he said, but it was something stupid! At this time Joe comes back from lunch and takes over saying I need a new tire and it would be prorated since the truck only had 16,295 miles. I ask him to get me the alignment printout since Steve couldn?t get it and tells me sure I can get it because the information is saved incase a customer comes back saying the alignment is still off and they could prove that it?s GM specs. Sounds about right to me. He comes back and says he can?t get it because the mechanic had another vehicle on the machine and once that happens it erases all previous data. WOW? just after telling me what he did, the machine now magically erases the previous information. Wanting to get this over with, I pay the over inflated prorated price for the tire that came out to be $81 and some change. (Same tire at Discount Tire cost $106 and on Henry Browns website says $172.69). But I was required to pay 41% of $200 and change. As I drive home I notice it still pulls to the right and as I pull into my community the tire warning system light comes on. I call Joe and leave a message. I get a call from some mobile tech saying he will come over and take care of it. I say fine but then call him back and tell him not to cause I?m going back to the dealer. I get back to the dealer and ask for the service manager and get Jeff Martin. I tell him everything that has happened and ask him to get the alignment printout. He says he could but it won?t have my vehicle information on it and then comes back saying he can?t cause it?s erased. Another liar like the rest of them?great! I tell him these machines don?t erase the info and ask why wouldn?t the mechanic enter the vehicle info? How are you going to know what info belongs to which vehicle? He tells me that he instructs the mechanics to not enter the information. How ignorant is that? He asks me to leave the truck and he will have it taken care of by tomorrow. The next day I go back at noon, I had not received a call yet and the service center opened at 7:00AM they have now replaced another tire and refunded me for the first tire and put 40 miles worth of test drives on my truck. Jeff and I take it for a test drive and now it slightly favors the left side and now has an additional problem. He says that they had to adjust it out of GM specs to get it like that. This is all happening from something that should have been a simple alignment adjustment if they would of just done the alignment from the start, which I believe they didn?t do. Jeff did give me a printout today with the wrong vehicle information at the top, a Chevy Silverado with a different wheelbase. He said he?d contact GM with the spec info and see what they could do. My wife contacted GM the first day this happened and was told they would find out what?s going on and contact us back the following day? Nothing! Ran out of room, read the rest on the BBB website.

What a nice store in Gilbert

by from Peoria Az |

I was looking for a new BMW when I passed the santan autoplex. The first store I came acoss was Henry Brown Buick. Not a BMW store but I have seen and read a lot of good reviews about the new Regal GS. Well all it took was a quick test drive and I was sold. Plus my checking account has much more in it than it would of if I picked out a new BMW. Thanks for making me see the light and hope this review will help others give Buick a try. PS Thanks to Joe and Dewight for the great service. I will return and send my family your way.

Great Service!

Best of the best Henry Brown Service. Thanks for your help

Great Service!

Best of the best Henry Brown Service. Thanks for your help

MY 5TH TRUCK FROM HENRY BROWN

by from Gilbert AZ. |

Im not one to send in reviews from or for any business but after reading the last review I feel that I must. I have been buying vehicles for a very long time. When I moved here from Iowa I needed a dealership to work on my old truck. Henry Brown GMC was the first and only place I have ever had any work done. So when it was time to trade up I went back to Henry Brown. I have always financed my vehicles at the store and have always been treated great. Its funny that they have always been able to get me a lower intrest rate than my bank or credit union. I will be ready for number 6 soon and would not even think about going anywhere else. Thank you

STAY AWAY!

by from Gilbert |

The sales department was excellent, no hassles or harassment. However, their finance department is seriously corrupt. They tried to tell my husband and I that they couldn't get us approved through our credit union as we requested. They stated that they tried multiple other banks as well but "no one would touch us." They did however get us financed through the company they work directly with, Ally Financial. In disbelief that our credit union denied us we purchased the vehicle through Ally as we thought this was the only bank that would finance us. When we got home from the dealership with the vehicle something just was feeling right about the information that was given to us. The next morning we contacted our credit union as we couldn't believe they denied us (we both have good credit). Interestingly, we learned that this was not the case. The finance department had not even sent the loan application to our credit union and they didn't deny us. We processed the application ourselves and we instantly got approved with a significantly lower interest rate to boot. This company misrepresented information to achieve financial gains by closing a loan out through "the company they work directly with." We immediately contacted the dealership with our complaints. We demanded the appropriate paper work to complete the loan process with our credit union, which they did provide for us. However, they still processed the other loan as well and excepted the loan funds from Ally even though they knew we were not using that company. The dealership then tried to tell us that maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday they would write a check to pay off the loan with Ally and overnight it to them. This was not acceptable to me and I made that known. The loan with Ally has allegedly been reversed. I will be contacting Ally on Monday to confirm this. Don't believe ANYTHING this finance department tells you! DO NOT finance anything through them! They will scam, lie and cheat you!!!!

What a Great Buick

by from Scottsdale |

I have never owned such a wonderful car. My new Buick laCrosse is by far the best. As for Henry Brown Buick, EXTRA GREAT! The staff made me feel at home the minute I walked into the showroom. I will never go anywhere else in the valley. Thanks you for making this car buying experiance a good one.

Great Service Department

by from 85297 |

It was the most enjoyable service visit I think I have ever had. Not only was my estimate less than what I expected, the service was 5 Star! Thank You Linda for setting me up with Mike. I will never go anywhere else!

Great Service Thank You

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had my Buick in for service yesterday and must give a big THANK YOU to everyone at Henrys service department. Everyone was so nice and work was done well before promised. My advisor even gave me a new vehicle to drive to the mall so I could pick my sons birthday gift up. FIRST CLASS SERVICE!