Henry Brown Buick GMC

1550 E Drivers Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

New 866-443-0411 New866-443-0411
Used 866-520-7212 Used866-520-7212
Service 877-818-7044 Service 877-818-7044

"Always The Best Selection and More For your Trade"

Car purchase

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Had a good experience buying here and they gave me a fair trade-in for my used car. It was one of the fastest buying trips, i was done in just over 2 hours. Only negative was when I asked where the 2nd key was. There wasn't one. The salesman "promised" me another in the mail, which never came. 2 calls to the General Sales Mgr. and within 2 days I had my 2nd key from the Ford dealer near me at no cost ($185 normal fee). Thanks for the fast response on my request and I look forward to visiting the dealership in the future.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE SERVICE DEPT!

by from Gilbert |

Joe Stenze went above and beyond. Even called GM and was able to get them to pay for work that wasn't covered under our extended warranty. Had my oil changed as well it only took and hour at most. Joe always treated me and my husband with the upmost respect and courtesy. We couldn't be happier. Used to only get my oil changed at the car wash. Because of our great experience at Henry Brown, I will only come here from now on.

Great sales and service

by from Chandler az 85249 |

They are always there when you need them. Reliable and trustworthy

Crooks

by from Gilbert AZ |

Twelve months ago Brown GMC sold my daughter a 2012 Terrain that was their used loner car As NEW. This was discovered when it was registered that it was previously registered to Brown then they admitted it was really a used car. Please do not support this business practice by buying anything from Brown GMC. Their illegal practice cost our family many thousands of dollars. The attorney generals office will not help if you file a complaint. Brown May protest this assertion but the MVD RECORDS ARE CLEAR.

What a nice store in Gilbert

by from Peoria Az |

I was looking for a new BMW when I passed the santan autoplex. The first store I came acoss was Henry Brown Buick. Not a BMW store but I have seen and read a lot of good reviews about the new Regal GS. Well all it took was a quick test drive and I was sold. Plus my checking account has much more in it than it would of if I picked out a new BMW. Thanks for making me see the light and hope this review will help others give Buick a try. PS Thanks to Joe and Dewight for the great service. I will return and send my family your way.

Great Service!

Best of the best Henry Brown Service. Thanks for your help

Great Service!

Best of the best Henry Brown Service. Thanks for your help

MY 5TH TRUCK FROM HENRY BROWN

by from Gilbert AZ. |

Im not one to send in reviews from or for any business but after reading the last review I feel that I must. I have been buying vehicles for a very long time. When I moved here from Iowa I needed a dealership to work on my old truck. Henry Brown GMC was the first and only place I have ever had any work done. So when it was time to trade up I went back to Henry Brown. I have always financed my vehicles at the store and have always been treated great. Its funny that they have always been able to get me a lower intrest rate than my bank or credit union. I will be ready for number 6 soon and would not even think about going anywhere else. Thank you

STAY AWAY!

by from Gilbert |

The sales department was excellent, no hassles or harassment. However, their finance department is seriously corrupt. They tried to tell my husband and I that they couldn't get us approved through our credit union as we requested. They stated that they tried multiple other banks as well but "no one would touch us." They did however get us financed through the company they work directly with, Ally Financial. In disbelief that our credit union denied us we purchased the vehicle through Ally as we thought this was the only bank that would finance us. When we got home from the dealership with the vehicle something just was feeling right about the information that was given to us. The next morning we contacted our credit union as we couldn't believe they denied us (we both have good credit). Interestingly, we learned that this was not the case. The finance department had not even sent the loan application to our credit union and they didn't deny us. We processed the application ourselves and we instantly got approved with a significantly lower interest rate to boot. This company misrepresented information to achieve financial gains by closing a loan out through "the company they work directly with." We immediately contacted the dealership with our complaints. We demanded the appropriate paper work to complete the loan process with our credit union, which they did provide for us. However, they still processed the other loan as well and excepted the loan funds from Ally even though they knew we were not using that company. The dealership then tried to tell us that maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday they would write a check to pay off the loan with Ally and overnight it to them. This was not acceptable to me and I made that known. The loan with Ally has allegedly been reversed. I will be contacting Ally on Monday to confirm this. Don't believe ANYTHING this finance department tells you! DO NOT finance anything through them! They will scam, lie and cheat you!!!!

What a Great Buick

by from Scottsdale |

I have never owned such a wonderful car. My new Buick laCrosse is by far the best. As for Henry Brown Buick, EXTRA GREAT! The staff made me feel at home the minute I walked into the showroom. I will never go anywhere else in the valley. Thanks you for making this car buying experiance a good one.