AutoNation Toyota Scion Tempe

7970 S Autoplex Loop, Tempe, AZ 85284

New 888-274-1662 New 888-274-1662
Used 877-881-8192 Used 877-881-8192
Service 877-217-9344 Service 877-217-9344

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Very impressive

by from Bell Gardens CA |

Everyone was friendly from the gentleman that picked me up at the airport to the receptionist when I first arrived and the finance gentleman was great. Brittaney Lischynskibe was excellent she answered all my questions and made my buying experience easy and painless. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them and I would recommend Brittaney and the dealer to any of my friends. Thanks again for my FJ

AutoNation Toyota Scion Tempe responded to this review

March 19, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Always good service for my Scion IQ

by from Chandler, AZ |

I have to give a five out of five because I never have any issues with AutoNation Toyota. The repair rep, Chris, was very good about finding me as soon as the car was ready.

Great friendly service with a smile

by from Mesa, AZ |

John was fantastic! He is still learning the ropes and didn't hesitate to ask questions to make sure he gave us accurate information. He worked really hard to make sure we got a great deal. We are very pleased with our new car. We bought a car here 9 years ago and will be back in another 9 or so.?

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We just bought our new car and were so pleasantly surprised by everyone who helped us! My first contact with with Jon, over email, when we first got there he was with another customer so he had his partner, Marshall, help us. Marshall was very patient and super helpful. Jon ended up finishing our sale and couldn't have been nicer as well. Both were absolutely great to be around! Thank you so much!

Class Act

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

AutoNation Toyota Scion of Tempe is a great dealership, and I have purchased two vehicles from them, both of which are in perfect condition due to their great service department. I am always pleased with the service, and find this dealership to be trustworthy and always willing to do the right thing. I respect the service reps along with the management at this location, and appreciate the fact that I can trust them. When a powertrain warranty issue arose that resulted in damage to the clutch on my manual transmission vehicle, AutoNation went above and beyond my expectations when they replaced the clutch as well. They did not have to do this, but out of their ethical mindset, they did. I will always remember that about this dealership, and this is why I return time and time again. They are trustworthy. Also, remember to ask for Eddie in the service department, he is the best.

Great service

by from Tempe ,AZ |

Joseph Gad is a great salesman! He did everything he could to make our leasing experience perfect!

Smooth, hassle-free car buying experience

by from Phoenix |

I've had some trouble buying vehicles over the last few years, and have had several sour experiences. This is my third Toyota, first official truck, and I had the smoothest experience I have ever had with the GM, and my sales person: Mr. Horea Silvas. I have been a part of the purchase of different 6 vehicles in the last year between family/friends, and this experience by far was the best I've had. I've already recommended it to a friend that is in the market for a smaller car--theirs was totalled earlier this week. Thank You AutoNation Toyota Scion!

Great Service

by from Tempe, AZ |

Just what I expected. Was done on time and didn't have any problems.

Autonation toyota Tempe

by from Navajo,NM |

it was a great experience they have given me a great deal.

Sales over service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The facilities are good. Customer service is attentive if i mention i want a new car. Taking care of my current car is not so attentive. Long wait times. They have snacks. The technicians do not know how to re-set the milage and "needs service" indicators. This concerned me, as i thought a toyota dealership should know toyota cars. Makes me wonder if they are doing other things correctly. Not attentive when i needed new tires, so I went to a different toyota dealership - much better service at the other dealership. When i bought my car two and a half years ago, they were very helpful. I bought the service plan as well, which is why i continue to visit them even when i get better service at other dealerships. They did not tell me when i needed a new battery, so i was dismayed when it died. After much consulting with them and finally getting the manager on the phone, they took care of it. Had to wait 3 and a half hours for roadside assistance. When i finally made it to the dealership, the manager did not come to meet me, but sent someone and they had it fixed. Hopefully this doesn't happen again - and i learn to ask more questions when i take it in for service.