AutoNation Toyota Tempe

Used 877-881-8192
Service 877-217-9344

No pressure experience

by from Lake George, NY |

Internet staff were more than cordial, very experienced, and follow-up on satisfaction continues. My second purchase here (as a snow-bird from New York).

Second purchase at this dealership

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent service. Big thanks to Derrick-Internet Sales and Robert, finance manager for such personalized service. Also, thanks to Randy Scott asst service manager.

First New car purchase in two decades

by from Mesa, Arizona |

We just recently purchased a 2014 4Runner at AutoNation Toyota in Tempe Arizona. I absolutely hate car shopping when it is 110 degrees out. Even though it was very hot, the experience of car shopping was not bad at all. Our sales person was Isabella Johnson. We highly recommend you ask for Isabella. We found her to be very understanding of our needs and wants. In fact, the entire staff was very professional and there was no pressure for me to buy that day or any other day. If all AutoNation dealerships operate this way, I will be back to buy another vehicle sooner than later.

Great Experience

by from Vail, AZ |

From start to finish, my experience with AutoNation Toyota Tempe was the smoothest and least stressful auto purchase I've experienced. John Mefford was attentive to my needs, searched for and found the vehicle I wanted and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I purchased a 2014 Scion tC Monogram Edition from this dealership and am very happy with it.

September 12, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

5000 mile service

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Having moved last year placed me very close to another Toyota dealership, however, I continue to drive the extra miles for the service Tuan To and AutoNation Toyota provide.

purchase of 2014 Prius

by from Tucson, AZ |

Excellent price, great car, Horea Silvas made the experience quick and easy!!

Buying experience

by from Tempe, AZ |

I recently bought a 2014 Toyota Tacoma 4WD from Horea Silvas at AutoNation. It is a great truck! Horea was very knowledgeable and helpful. I met him on a Saturday and told him that I was looking at trucks from different dealers. He showed me what they had and gave me no pressure to make a decision. He did a follow up call several days later to see if I had made a decision. I had decided to go with the Toyota Tacoma. I appreciated that he waited a few days to call and again with no pressure. Working with Tom Sullivan on the final paperwork was a good experience. He was personable and knowledgeable. There was no pressure from him and gave me good information on warranties so that I could make a good decision. Horea and Tom are good quality people to work with at AutoNation Toyota Tempe. Raul Alejandro

September 9, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Alejandro. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Great Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I recently purchase a new 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid. I love my new car! I really appreciate Jon Mefford of AutoNation Toyota Tempe. He was really patience and helpful. He didn't pressure us to buy anything. I really appreciated that. Everyone there at the dealership was very friendly. I appreciated the humor of the finance manager Tom Sullivan! Thanks Jon and AutoNation Toyota of Tempe for a very pleasant expericence. E. J. Smith

September 3, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location! Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Buying a Used Car

by from Maricopa, AZ |

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUYING A USED CAR FROM AUTONATION TOYOTA IN TEMPE, AZ - CHECK IT OVER REALLY WELL. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED. I purchased a used car from Autonation Toyota in June 2014 and was quite displeased overall. The buying process wasn't too bad - except I had to go back to the dealership 3 times to sign the contract. What I am totally displeased with is the service after the sale. Admittedly, part of it was me failing to check the spare tire before I left the dealership. That said, the spare tire was flat and the rubber on the sidewall was weather cracked - the spare was not functional. Mr. Murar's only comment was, "All of our cars are inspected and I am sure the spare tire was apart of our process". I took the flat spare tire to a local tire shop and they noticed immediately that it had a screw in the sidewall - non-repairable. The tire couldn't have been checked by Autonation's mechanics because the valve stem was not accessible from the top and the tire wouldn't have held air if they'd tried to air it up. I bought a spare tire from the tire shop so that my granddaughter would at least have a spare tire. When I got home, I did find a message from Mr. Murar saying he'd get me a spare but it was too late. I asked that he reimburse me for $82.00 I spent but that hasn't happened and indications from Mr. Murar are that it won't. AGAIN - IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUYING A USED CAR FROM AUTONATION TOYOTA IN TEMPE, AZ - CHECK IT OVER REALLY WELL. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED.

Best Experience Ever

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Worked with Blaise and he was fantastic! It was a long process for us but the wait was well worth it. They worked hard to get us what we wanted and needed. I would definitely recommend AutoNation Toyota to all my friends; ask for Blaise. He's a great guy, He really did all he could to make the experience pleasant while we waited and waited. We left with more than what we hoped for, a new car.

August 23, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Toyota Tempe. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Excellent - Fabian and Jason were awesome!

by from Tempe, Arizona |

Usually I think of car salesmen as... scumbags - quite honestly. High pressure sales techniques and constant baiting seems to be the norm. That was ABSOLUTELY NOT THE CASE here. Everything felt nature, cool, and collected - really no pressure at all (they *did* jump a warranty on me during the paperwork, but outside of the timing, it didn't feel pressured at all). I would not hesitate to recommend AutoNation Scion Tempe to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Toyota Tempe. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.