AutoNation Toyota Tempe

Used 877-881-8192
Service 877-217-9344

No pressure experience

by from Lake George, NY |

Internet staff were more than cordial, very experienced, and follow-up on satisfaction continues. My second purchase here (as a snow-bird from New York).

Best Buying Experience, Ever!

by from Tucson,AZ |

Got quote over the phone and e-mail confirmation. Traded a used car. Out the door price was 1$ LESS than quote! Saved about $1,800 compared to local dealers. Drove 200 miles to dealership. Salesperson Chief Jerry and Finance Mgr. Charles B. were easy to do business with. Highly recommend this dealership.

Sienna 20000 service

by from Tempe, AZ |

Had a great experience from beginning to end. We will continue to take our Sienna to Autonation Toyota in Tempe for our service needs.

2014 Toyota Corolla Service on 12/8/2014

by from Tempe, AZ |

Fast, efficient, courteous, clean, friendly, thorough, on time for appointment, service advisor did a great job.

2008 Toyota 4-Runner service/repair

by from Tempe, AZ |

Very professional. Frank Cruz was very helpful. I got my 4-Runner back as promised.

Overall a great place to try and buy a vehicle!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Everything about the experience was excellent! The people are helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and informative. Not a high pressure environment at all. Looked, test drove, and financed a 2014 Avalon.

Customer service and effective communication

by from Sandown, NH |

Needed to buy a car in Arizona for my daughter, but I live in NH. I contacted the dealership, and they led me through every phase quickly and without hassle. Mike was very knowledgable, and the vehicle was delivered as promised - no hidden charges or surprises. I was VERY satisfied with the whole process.

Great Service

by from Tempe, Az |

they repaired my recall notices (3), worked on front and back brakes and even flushed the brake fluid for a reasonable amount of money. The repairman was a good communicator and called with updates. He even allowed me to pay over the phone so I could pick up the car the next day. Great service!

AutoNation Toyota Tempe responded to this review

November 13, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Wanda. Positive customer service comes standard with the dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great Dealership!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Walked in with a mindset to buy a used car. Walked out with a new car. Great Dealership! Ask for J.P. He is one of the Good Guys.

Purchasing my 2015 Corolla

by from Maricopa, AZ |

This is the 2nd car I brought from AutoNation Toyota Tempe, and this time around was the best experience I have EVER had with any car dealer. I dealt with the General Manager John Stanley and he made everything run smoothly. I know car dealerships feed you a lot of crap to buy a car, and make promises they cannot keep; but not John, he made promises to me and stood by them; I was not let down. Autonation Toyota in Tempe provides exceptional customer service. If you are in the market for a new care; do not go anywhere else but there.

Great Place to buy a vehicle

by from Tempe, AZ |

I had a great auto buying experience here a couple of weeks ago. I worked with Isabella, who was very knowledgable and helpful. I didn't feel rushed or pressured and everyone was very nice. I would purchase here again the next time I'm in the market for a new vehicle. Even our financier, Charles was great. Overall a great experience with excellent customer service. Thanks, Isabella!