AutoNation Toyota Tempe

Used 877-881-8192
Service 877-217-9344

No pressure experience

by from Lake George, NY |

Internet staff were more than cordial, very experienced, and follow-up on satisfaction continues. My second purchase here (as a snow-bird from New York).

Great service, loved the dealer!

by from Las Cruces, New Mexico |

I love my Camry SE especially the moonroof, very pleased with the service I received, although the financial adviser was a bit pushy, trying to sell me extra insurance that was not necessary, over all I was very pleased with how smooth the sale went!

Great experience purchasing my 2014 Camry

by from Mesa, AZ |

After researching several websites I determined that AutoNation Tempe had the best selection for me. Just for good measure, I went to a dealership close to where I live. They not only didn't offer a comparable car but gave me so much pressure, I couldn't wait to get out of there! I had made an appointment with Fabian Villalobos and he went the extra mile to help me get to his dealership. I didn't feel pressured and am extremely satisfied with the deal I received there. I will definitely be a return customer, even though it is not the closest Toyota dealer to me.

Great Team and service

by from Chandler, AZ |

I got a new RAV4 last weekend from the AutoNation Toyota Tempe. I received a great customer service provided my AutoNation Toyota team. I wanted thank General Sales Manager Mr Murar. Also Andrei, Richard, Jean and Derek for being very customer oriented. I enjoyed my weekend car shopping and happy that I did it in the Autonation Toyota Tempe! I recommended this car dealership to everyone! Great prices, Great Team!

Prius V

by from Tempe, AZ |

We had an exelllent experience. MJ took care of us and he was outstanding. We felt he was on our side helping us look for a new car.

Very friendly and knowledgeable!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla and was given a great deal. The service was friendly and they worked as fast as they could to get me on the road in my new car.

Fair and Agreeable Personnel

by from Tempe, AZ |

Horea Silvas provided a smooth, efficient and enjoyable buying experience. AutoNation Toyota of Tempe is firing on all cylinders!

teacher

by from Tempe, AZ |

My experience was exceptional. First I inquired via email & was given exactly what I asked for unlike other dealerships which only wanted me to come into their place of business. I was able to digest the information I needed on my time & have time to process how to go about pursuing buying a new car. Jason was patient with me and not pushy. The minute I feel a push I just want to leave & that didn't happen here. He continued to inquire but stated if I wanted no further assistance he would stop emailing me. It took 3 months for me to finally go in but I felt ready & thankful he waited for me to be ready.

Bought and general repairs

by from Tempe, AZ |

as always buying was a time comsuming ordeal. Your pricing i is said and your oil changes etc. are higher than most. Even though I had both Military and Costco buying programs.However I have owned the car for 7 years and would have bought another if they had not dropped the V6 engine. So I kept this one past the four years when I trade and it is still great.

Love my Venza

by from Tempe, AZ |

Auto Nation in Tempe was a great place to buy a car. My sales person was very patient with me and explained all of the new fangled equipment on my Venza. I love the car.

New Toyota Truck 2015

by from Tempe, AZ |

Jon Medford was wonderful. He found me just the right truck. The process was so easy. I would highly recommend this dealership.