AutoNation Toyota Tempe

Used 877-881-8192
Service 877-217-9344

No pressure experience

by from Lake George, NY |

Internet staff were more than cordial, very experienced, and follow-up on satisfaction continues. My second purchase here (as a snow-bird from New York).

Want GREAT SERVICE - this is the place

by from Arizona |

I took my Scion TC to Autonation Scion Tempe for an oil change and air filter replacement and also to check a vibration. They found initially that my transmission mount was shot and replaced it but all this did was to make the car vibrate even more so they replaced all the engine mounts also. The end result was great - no vibration and they also replaced a drive shaft boot that was leaking. Now they did all this UNDER WARRANTY with only a $50 deductible!! The service at Autonation is FANTASTIC AND THEIR SERVICE AGENT CHRISTOPHE ROBERTS was totally A+ in his attention to detail and keeping me informed of the progress - he even gave me a loan of his cell charger as my phone battery was dying. I absolutely recommend Autonation Scion to everyone who wants great service.

Love the service and concern shown to me!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I don't have the best credit in the world and had a horrible buying experience with another dealer before I made a purchase from AutoNation Toyota Scion. Horea Silvas and Bill Braddock worked their "butts" off for me with kindness, respect, and concern for my needs and my financial situation. I was kept informed, every explanation was thorough and delivered in a friendly and courteous manner. They followed up with me throughout the process, making this experience almost painless and an enjoyable one, in that I am now driving the most beautiful car (even if it IS a used car) that I have ever owned. I am 72 years old, a woman alone trying to deal on a car - not the easiest thing to do even with perfect credit. It made no difference to Horea and Bill - they were true gentlemen. The finance guy was super, as well. I am thrilled with my purchase and my Toyota will go back to AutoNation Toyota Scion for maintenance because of how they treated me during the buying process. Thank you, Horea and Bill and AutoNation! You guys are the best!

Great car buying experience

by from Tempe Arizona |

I recently visited AutoNation Scion Tempe and was promptly greeted by Isabella Johnson. Isabella displayed a genuine interest in what I was looking for and promptly showed me the 15 Camry that I drove home that night. I appreciated the professional confidence that Isabella displayed during our entire interaction. Every question that I had was answered quickly and to my satisfaction. Everyone that I dealt with from start to finish showed a great deal of pride in the company that they worked for as well as care for my needs. I have recommended Isabella to a co worker that is considering a new car. This was my fifth Toyota purchase and my next purchases will all be from AutoNation Scion Tempe. Rob.

AutoNation made the buying experience a good one

by from Tucson, Arizona |

Everyone at AutoNation extended themselves in terms of extra service to make our buying experience a good one. The price was lower than we found elsewhere, and the willingness to make the transaction agreeable to us was evident. We are glad we made the trip from Tucson to deal with them. Also they are part of the Costco network which helps reduce the price of an automobile and also the service contract/warantee package..The online people really know their stuff and are willing to be helpful. even after purchase.

Jason James did an exceptional job with us

by from Tempe, AZ |

It was great. We had been to Autonation Toyota Tempe a couple of times before and the last time we did not receive the greatest service. But when we returned to actually purchase Jason was quite helpful. Our main concern is we possibly bought more car than we needed but that is our issue, not Toyota's.

AutoNation Toyota Tempe responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

PriusV3

by from Tempe, AZ |

We owned two 2011 Prius' and were looking to cut our expenses in half. So we decided to trade our well loved cars in for a new Prius. Maintenance on them has always been a dream. The maintenance teams at AutoNation, well any Toyota dealership, have always been easy to work with; efficient, friendly and quick. We decided on a PriusV3. We love our new V3! Forrest Valora at AutoNation in Tempe was so great to work with. We recommend anyone looking for a new Toyota to talk with Forrest, he will make your purchase a great experience. And Tom Sullivan in finance was great too. He explained all the paperwork and made the processes go very smoothly. Thanks guys!

Nice clean facility with comfortable waiting room.

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I had a very good experience at AutoNation in Tempe. I took my 2012 RAV-4 in to have it serviced. As I went into the waiting room, I saw a beautiful new RAV-4. Isabella Johnson walked up to me and began chatting. She got me interested in looking at some 2014 RAV-4s. I had no intention of buying a new car at that time, but, she made a deal so sweet I did not refuse it. I am usually skeptical about those "sweet" deals. I trusted Isabella Johnson, and I drove out with a new 2014 RAV-4.

very smooth and accommodating.

by from Phoenix |

Had a very simple and pleasant process with the folks here. Honesty and simplicity was what I was looking for and that's exactly what I got. Love my car too!

Good experience

by from Gilbert AZ |

I bought a car about two weeks ago . I felt No pressure to buy a new car from them ! It's great experience to buy a car at auto nation Toyota Tempe

EXCELLENT SERVICE LES JUDD OUTSTANDING SVC ADVISOR

by from MaricopaAZ |

First Toyota purchase. Was 20 years loyal to other car dealership (different make). Plan on 20 year Loyalty to AutoNation Toyota Tempe. Every member of their staff is friendly, helpful and makes you feel welcome. I needed to establish a dealership for service and so glad I chose this one.