Thorobred Chevrolet

2121 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225

New 866-685-2786
Used 888-345-3916
Service 866-706-1246

Thorobred Chevrolet will beat any other dealer's price by $1,000 or more.

"Breath of Fresh Air"

by from Gilbert, AZ |

My brother and I went in to Thorobred Chevrolet to look at there used cars. We already had been looking around at other dealers but they were not willing to work with us on pricing. Once we arrived at Thorobred Chevrolet it was a breath of fresh air. The used car sales man was so nice, showing us all they car that were in our budget. Once we found the car that we liked, we went in to sit down and talk numbers. My brother was firm on his offer since we were purchasing the car with cash. The sales man went and talked it over with his manger Mark and after only a few minutes he returned and shook my brothers hand and said you have a deal. And just like that he signed papers, there were no extra "hidden" fees, like other places sometimes like to do, and we were out the door in his new Chevrolet. I would highly recommend Thorobred Chevrolet, they were really nice and an overall great experience. PS. They have the BEST popcorn machine!!

Great Car buying experiance by far!

by from Gilbert, Az |

We just leased a 2014 Chevy Volt and by far Thorobred Chevrolet was the best car buying experience we have ever had! I highly recommend this dealership!

Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Trustworthy diagnosis and repairs. The service department does a great job, and is very easy to work with.

Great Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

I had great service. They completed the repairs quickly and also changed my oil in a timely manner. It is a very clean facility and there service reps are very good and what they do. I am very satisfied with my Chevrolet dealership. I have two cars and take them both there to be serviced.

Mr. Robert LaBonte

by from Gilbert.Az. |

The entire Dealership seems to work extra hard to earn your trust. I would rate the as one of the best in Maricopa County. I know for a fact that they have probably the BEST Service Departments that I have had to interact with. Very courteous and extremely knowable in their field.

Awesome Service

by from Chandler AZ |

We had such a great experience buying our truck. Everyone was very helpful. This is our 3rd vehicle we've bought from them. It just shows that it's a easy and great place to purchase from.

Time well spent

by from East Mesa |

Having had John Hunton assist me in looking for a specific vehicle several years ago, I recently called and scheduled his help in pricing a new '14 Corvette. As he had done previously, he was courteous and helpful in explaining everything and answering my questions. The showroom facilities were clean, and as good as you could find.

okay but a bit pushy

by from chandler, az |

I was looking for a used car. The sales person was not at all happy and even told me that he was "disappointed" that I wouldn't let them run my credit. They didn't have a car that I liked and I went to carmax who bent over backwards to help me and even transferred a car from another lot for me at no charge. I bought my new car from Carmax and refer them to all of my friends and family.

great service

by from Chandler, AZ |

I was very pleased with my experience with the purchase of my new vehicle. My sales person was pleasant & willing to listen to my needs!

Happy for the third time.

by from Chandler, AZ |

We dad a great buying experience at Thorobred Chevrolet, and would buy from them again. I have purchased 2 other vehicles from them, and were delighted with their service each time.

Tremendous staff throughout the facility.

by from Chandler, Arizona |

I did not have an appointment but they took me right in and had the problem resolved very quickly. They make every effort to satisfy the customers. Very friendly amd helpful staff in the service area - in all areas for that matter.