Thorobred Chevrolet

2121 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225

New 866-685-2786
Used 888-345-3916
Service 866-706-1246

Thorobred Chevrolet will beat any other dealer's price by $1,000 or more.

"Breath of Fresh Air"

by from Gilbert, AZ |

My brother and I went in to Thorobred Chevrolet to look at there used cars. We already had been looking around at other dealers but they were not willing to work with us on pricing. Once we arrived at Thorobred Chevrolet it was a breath of fresh air. The used car sales man was so nice, showing us all they car that were in our budget. Once we found the car that we liked, we went in to sit down and talk numbers. My brother was firm on his offer since we were purchasing the car with cash. The sales man went and talked it over with his manger Mark and after only a few minutes he returned and shook my brothers hand and said you have a deal. And just like that he signed papers, there were no extra "hidden" fees, like other places sometimes like to do, and we were out the door in his new Chevrolet. I would highly recommend Thorobred Chevrolet, they were really nice and an overall great experience. PS. They have the BEST popcorn machine!!

Exceptional Service Center!

by from Mesa, AZ |

When you pull in you are greeted immediately and with a smile! They take the info and I always ask if I can get a wash and am always satisfied with the results from drop off to pick up everyone is very friendly ! The waiting room is also very well equipped with refreshments and TV and is clean.

Great service and solutions

by from Chandler, AZ |

We had a very positive experience with Jim Baumann at Thorobred Chevrolet. He was very helpful and we were able to find an excellent vehicle that fits our needs perfectly!

Friendly environment

by from Pima, AZ |

I just really enjoyed my experience all around. Everyone was very friendly and I will go back for the next car I buy.

Thorobred Chevrolet responded to this review

September 3, 2015

Melisa, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Thorobred Chevrolet. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great Service

by from Tempe, AZ |

Very friendly and helpful. Purchased a used vehicle from them and also had service done. Highly Recommend.

2012 Tahoe

by from Prescott, AZ |

Was there for oil change and tire rotation. They conducted an overall check on the Tanoe. This particular visit took a little longer than previous visits, but all in all it only took 1 3/4 hours. I also requested the free car wash which was completed within that time. My waiting room experience was good. The service attendant who greeted me when I got there and wrote the work order was very efficient and friendly. The cashier was also attentive to details and very friendly. Definitely a positive experience.

Quick service and friendly staff

by from Casa Grande, AZ. |

We bought our 2012 used Certified Chevy Equinox here at Thorobred about eighteen months ago. We have only used the oil and tire rotation service to date, with the exception of one minor repair for an antenna that was broken when we bought our car. Our experience each time has been good. No appointment needed and quick service for oil change and tire rotation. Very friendly staff so far.

great service

by from Tempe, Arizona |

very responsive to my requests. very friendly people and a pleasure to deal with.

MR Brooksher

by from Mesa, AZ |

I went in to the dealership, they told me the truck would be ready in two hours. I came back in two hours and the truck was waiting for me and serviced. No issues since then. Thank you, very much

Retired,

by from Gilbert, AZ |

job well done, treated professionally and courteous. like how we were called with diagnosis and pricing before job was done. the courtesy van for transportation to and from is an excellent perk! appointment was easy to make. very professional service, all the way around!

Oil change

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Everything went fast and smooth and they took good care of us.

Thorobred Chevrolet responded to this review

September 1, 2015

James, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Thorobred Chevrolet. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!