Certified Benz & Beemer

Certified Benz & Beemer

6725 E McDowell RD, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 888-546-9320

Our second car purchased from here

by from Scottsdale |

Purchased a Great Used car from this dealership. Great service and advice. James V was my sales person. Really enjoyed the whole staff at this dealership. This was my second car here.

The Three Chris's

by from Tucson az |

We found the dealership and car (Miata) online. We drove from Tucson to Scottsdale to see it and 4 other Miatas, Our sales people were very, very knowledgeable regarding their product. We left to check the other 4 and returned to Benz and Beemer. Chris Nall and Chris Barone were great the only Little criticism is they didn't haggle on price!??

Excellent

by from Tucson, AZ |

One of the smoothest auto transactions I have done in the many vehicles we have purchased for my husband and I, as well as our children. Most of the work we did over the phone even before I saw the vehicle as I live in Tucson and everything was just as stated when I did come to see the vehicle. I drove out with the vehicle maybe a couple hours later. Great business. Would definitely recommend them. Honest, straight forward. Chris Nall was great. Mary Jo Bair

Very Courteous

by from Phoenix |

I didn't actually get very far with Benz and Beemer because they were unable to locate a car that fit my needs, but the salesmen who spoke with me on the phone were very courteous.

Benz and Beemer disappointing customer experience.

by from Prescott, AZ |

This has been an extremely disappointing series of events dealing with this dealer. The lack of follow through does not make this the "best buying experience ever," as stated in their advertising. I have purchased many vehicles in my life, this is the second worst experience.

Chris was Awesome

by from Peoria AZ |

Like the title states Chris was awesome. He was friendly and had an answer for all my questions. He let me take the car I was interested in to a mechanic of my choosing. I would definitely recommend this dealer. I even plan on buying a second car from them in the near future.

Great Place

by from Tempe AZ |

Tony D was an outstanding salesman. I will recommend to all of my foreign exchange friends. I love my nerw Ford and plan on getting my next car from Tony! Thanks again!

My sixth car

by from Glendale,AZ |

These people are good I'm glad I dealing with them.Chris Nall is my salesman. His support staff also is great Chris Barone, and Tyson in service. & Tracy and Mo in Finance

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I received Great Customer Service from Matt Maurer. He was very professional and answered all of my questions I had about the vehicles I was inquiring about. He was very pleasant to talk to and never seemed to busy or pushy. This was a great dealership experience I will definitely be recommending him and the dealership to my friends and family.

Best Purchase ever!!

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Bought a used Mustang 5.0 and traded in my Mercedes, I went in and thought about just looking at it, Matt was my sales guy. He made everything quick and easy. If you're ever in the market for a used car go see him and everyone at Certified Benz & Beemer

Smooth easy experience!

by from Chandler,az |

Chris Nall worked with me to get the Mercedes-Benz I wanted even though I'm trying to rebuild my credit and was hard to finance. He spent 2 days making sure I was able to drive away happy. It was a no-pressure smooth experience and I'm really happy with my vehicle! Would definitely do business here again.