13845 W Test Dr, Goodyear, AZ 85338

New 888-537-9173
Used 888-480-7239

At Yates, we will do whatever it takes!

Love our GMC and Buick!!

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

As a family we have been dealing with Yates Buick GMC for over 20 yrs. Customer service is professional and honest. Buick and GMC products are known for their excellent quality so we have only ever needed the service department for oil changes and annual maintenance. Yates Buick GMC has a beautiful dealership with welcoming employees from the lot attendants to the General Manager. Everyone is ready to help in any way that they can to make buying/leasing a vehicle pleasurable. Our most recent transaction with Yates Buick GMC was with a Lease on a 2013 Encore. We chose the 2yr lease agreement as it has free maintenance and satellite radio. The 3yr lease was less money per month but didn't offer those two items. We will continue to lease and buy from Yates Buick GMC and looking forward to our next purchase...The 2015 GMC Yukon Denali!!

January 13, 2014

We're incredibly flattered and humbled by the kind words you have to say about our dealership, Karen. At Yates Buick GMC, our top priority is to not only provide our customers with the best customer service and quality possible in every department, but to make sure that we work within the needs of each and every one of our customers in order to assure that they leave our dealership with the best experience possible. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you feel you've experienced these values during each of your visits with us, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon. We're always here for you whenever you need us! Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-932-1818.

Great service, clean facilities.

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I came in for regular service, was quickly greeted and scheduled for service. I waited in a clean, updated waiting area with snacks and beverages provided. I was offered a ride home if desired. Timely completion.

April 17, 2014

Russell, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you were pleased with our services and facilities. At Yates Buick GMC, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the service experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Warm regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

A/C smell

by from Phoenix, AZ |

just routine service. However, I was not aware there was a GM service issue for a bad smell from the a/c. We've been suffering through this since we bought the Enclave in 2011. Glad it is finally fixed.

April 15, 2014

Robert, we appreciate your time to provide us this feedback. Its wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Yates Buick GMC, as your dealer. I am glad to know that our staff was able to meet your needs and able to fix your A/C. Don't hesitate to visit us if there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your car. Best regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Great service, by sevice writer Shane Arsenault.

by from Goodyear, AZ |

We are very happy with the service department. Shane and Josie make spending the money as pleasurable as it can possibly be. I really appreciate these two employees and they are the reason I continue to return to Yates for my automotive needs.

April 15, 2014

Michael, we appreciate your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Yates Buick GMC special. I am very happy to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your trust and repeat business. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and were glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Warm regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Top of the line service

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

I have worked with Yates for over 15 years, and have received consistently the best and most helpful service. As a purchaser of 3 new cars from Yates over that time, I trust Yates Buick GMC to take care of all of my service needs.

April 14, 2014

On behalf of Yates Buick GMC, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your trust and repeat business. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions about your car, and well continue to provide great service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Warm regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

by from goodyear, AZ |

I was given a courtsey wash.... It was called a rinse.... The vehicle came back water spotted and all windows were not even wiped... If you offer a coustomer service, give one which is quality..... Not a hit and mis service.....

April 11, 2014

Robert, thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies that you left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work towards a resolution and I can apologize again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Professional, Helpful & Knowledgeable

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Our Salesperson Jesse Van Hout was very helpful. He had knowledge of the truck we were looking at and helped us make a informed decision.

April 10, 2014

On behalf of Yates Buick GMC, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this marvelous review. We make sure that all our employees are helpful and knowledgeable. Van is a valued member of our team and its a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your car buying process. Feel free to call or visit us if you have any questions or concerns about your car. Best regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Great personal Service

by from Avondale, AZ |

Professional, offered updates to what was going on and offered a car if needed. We continue to come to Yates because the service and professionalism is appreciated.

April 10, 2014

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. Please continue to call or visit us whenever you have questions about your car, and well continue to provide great service. Warm regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

A most excellent experience!

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

The car was out when they said it would be finished and the gentleman at the front counter was extremely courteous. Our first experience with service at the dealership and we were very pleased.

April 9, 2014

Gordon, thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Yates Buick GMC was able to provide you with a great experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-932-1818.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Goodyear ,Arizona |

This was the best experience we ever had in purchasing a new vehicle. Jordan that an outstanding job explaining all the features and going over all the controls. He is a great asset to your organization. Thank you all for what you did and we sure are happy with the new vehicle. Frank & Jean Lancisi

April 7, 2014

Thank you, Frank, for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new purchased car. I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Jordan is an asset to Yates Buick GMC and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Best regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-932-1818.

Yates GMC service is a first-class operation

by from Goodyear, AZ |

While the service was very expensive (more than I would have anticipated), I continue to have confidence in Yates, that I receive honest and professional service. I am thankful that I took my Denali to you immediately upon experiencing the service need. Mike was very helpful and kept me informed. Thank you.

April 7, 2014

Curtis, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Its quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Thanks again, Ashley Grimes, (623)-932-1818.