Yates Buick GMC

13845 W Test Dr, Goodyear, AZ 85338

New 888-537-9173
Used 888-480-7239
Service 855-895-3851

At Yates, we will do whatever it takes!

Love our GMC and Buick!!

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

As a family we have been dealing with Yates Buick GMC for over 20 yrs. Customer service is professional and honest. Buick and GMC products are known for their excellent quality so we have only ever needed the service department for oil changes and annual maintenance. Yates Buick GMC has a beautiful dealership with welcoming employees from the lot attendants to the General Manager. Everyone is ready to help in any way that they can to make buying/leasing a vehicle pleasurable. Our most recent transaction with Yates Buick GMC was with a Lease on a 2013 Encore. We chose the 2yr lease agreement as it has free maintenance and satellite radio. The 3yr lease was less money per month but didn't offer those two items. We will continue to lease and buy from Yates Buick GMC and looking forward to our next purchase...The 2015 GMC Yukon Denali!!

January 13, 2014

We're incredibly flattered and humbled by the kind words you have to say about our dealership, Karen. At Yates Buick GMC, our top priority is to not only provide our customers with the best customer service and quality possible in every department, but to make sure that we work within the needs of each and every one of our customers in order to assure that they leave our dealership with the best experience possible. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you feel you've experienced these values during each of your visits with us, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon. We're always here for you whenever you need us! Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-932-1818.

Excellent, as usual.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

As usual, everyone was fast, friendly, and helpful. No only did they gentlemen in service get me a loaner, the young ladies at the front desk allowed me access to a printer for a a 1 page document needed for my next appointment. The service here is unparalleled.

Great customer service

by from Goodyear, az |

The young man at the quick lube desk was very attentive and has a great customer service mannerism...sorry, I didn't get his name...

Great service staff

by from Avondale, AZ |

Mike O in service always reminds me when something needs to be done on my Buick. Great with my service needs and/or recall notices.

Great selection, great staff, nice inventory

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

Alex was our salesperson and from the very start he was atttentive and informative. He knows the product line well and was able to communicate all the features with ease. Although Alex did not work at Yates in 2002 when I bought my last GMC, it is employees like him that will keep me coming back. Thanks for finding me the exact truck I wanted and not trying to get me to settle for something just to make a sale. I will continue to recommend Yates and Alex to all my friends.

Fantastic service, clean facilities

by from Avondale, AZ |

going to Yates for oil changes, etc. is a pleasure not a chore. the staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Super Service from all who were involved!

by from Goodyear AZ |

After a couple of short meetings with the sales agent, I arrived on the third day without a final decision. With in 30 minutes, the decision was totally satisfied and I drove off the lot three hours later owning the unit. Great and accurate service!

August 23, 2014

William, this 5-star review has truly made our day! Our goal is to make sure that our customers feel satisfied and happy with their experience and time at our dealership, and we're glad to know you drove away with this feeling. Please let us know if you have any further automotive needs. Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Satisfied customer

by from Goodyear, Az |

As usual, greta prompt service. Service person kept me informed on the progress of my vehicle. The coffee & snacks are always appreciated. Pleasure doing business with Yates.

August 23, 2014

James, your five-star rating and positive review is truly appreciated. It is our pleasure to provide well-informed and thorough customer service for all of our guests, and I am happy to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. If there is anything else we can do to help you, please know that we are more than happy to work with you again. Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Great service after not so nice email experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

After having a not so good experience with someone from the dealership via email, I contacted my sales person Brent Nogowski and he immediately responded. Once he understood my issues, he put me in touch with Shane in the service department. Shane was very easy to get along with and had a loaner car - with enough room for my kids - ready for me. Shane stayed in contact with me over the next 2-3 days updating me on the status of my car.

August 23, 2014

Thank you, Suzanne, for the wonderful review you've written us. We do offer our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced before, but I am delighted to know that Brent and Shane provided you with such prompt and informative service this time around. If there are any other vehicle-related needs that we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Our team will be more than ready to assist you. Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Great results

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Everyone there was very welcoming and concerned that we received the help we needed. We felt that Yates wanted to help us find the right vehicle for us. And we did!

August 23, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase! It's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Yates Buick GMC as your dealer. We are always committed to helping each and every customer get behind the wheel of a vehicle that accommodates their needs and interests. Should you have any other automotive concerns, please do let us know, and we will be happy to assist you further. Sincerely, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.

Great service

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

I have driven several upscale cars such as Acura and Mercedes. These car companies require upscale service for their customers. Yates gives me that upscale service. That keeps me coming back for service and for the next purchase.

August 8, 2014

Sheila, we appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us, and it's great to hear that our great service has earned your repeat business. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Best regards, Ashley Grimes, (623)-748-5315.