1300 E Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014

Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-374-4496

Excellent experience at ABC Nissan

by from El Paso, Tx |

Flew in from Texas to drive my 2014 Nissan Juke home. Wonderful facility and sales person Jonathon was fantastic! Honored the deal that we talked over the phone and had my Juke ready for purchase. Would definitely do it all over as this was my first new car purchase. Look for Jonathon to help with the purchase. Thank you!!!

Customer Friendly

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Friendly customer service. Michael Kanneg, the sales person gave a walk through and good explanation on the features of all the 3 cars we had in mind. He never forced us to buy the car. Completely satisfied in buying the car. Thank you.

Alfonso

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Alfonso is n was very amazing on all aspects.... felt he has gone above and beyond to help us! We love him and will be back soon!

Awesome!

by from Yuma, AZ |

Kas was great, the entire staff was wonderful and I am very happy with my new car!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everything we needed we got. Fast, present and very responsive and polite. Excellent financial assistastance and curtesy. What more do want?

Great service!

by from PHX AZ |

Ariel was the web mgr who did a great job returning our calls and getting an appointment set up to check out a car. Our sales person was Crystal who was outstanding in her sales presentation like no other dealership I had been to. She got me the car I wanted for the right price and fairly quickly worked me a deal. She maintained a follow up with me throughout the buying process. Overall great customer service.

Very pleasant car buying experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everyone at ABC Nissan beginning with my sales representative, Trey Palacios, were very friendly and took the time to listen to my needs and worked with me to come up with a deal that was very beneficial to me. I did not feel pressured to follow their agenda, rather helping me out was the priority for them.

Keep away if you don't want to be harassed

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I purchased my care from ABC Nissan in February 2012. Since then I have been systematically harassed to trade in my car, and I have asked them to the point of anger continuously not to call anymore. Yet it continues. Several months ago I've even left a voicemail for the general manager of the location to have his people stop harassing me as I have zero interest to do business with them ever again. Yet they still persist to this day. Today I have had enough and decided to place a review. When I purchased my car I was told my car had a hidden ignition which I found out about when my keyfobs died at the same time. The finance department lied about my oil changes being included in my extended warranty

Amazing service!!!

by from Mesa, AZ |

ABC Nissan is amazing! I am a first time car buyer and was not sure what to expect. The moment I walked in, everyone was incredible friendly! I met with Colton Morgan as my sales rep and he was so nice and listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I got the perfect car I wanted. He was patient with my limited car knowledge and went over a lot of details with me and got me an awesome deal. He knew so much about cars and was very good in explaining things to me to make sure I understood. Go to ABC Nissan and ask for Colton as your sales rep for the best experience and your perfect car!

New Great Car and A New Great Experience!

by from Phx, AZ |

I just purchased a first new car for/with my daughter. ABC was fantastic from the very first call. They were not pushy in any fashion but went out of their way to make the car buying experience great. From the warm welcome from our salesman Alfonzo to the assistance of Jason to work out the details and the finance man that finished the process... all professional, up front and personable. I would highly recommend the dealership and the staff I encountered. Thank you ABC, you made a young lady very happy and her dad very impressed with your dealership!