ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496 Used866-374-4496
Service 855-512-5186 Service 855-512-5186

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I was amazed at how awesome the service was, when i came in i was nervous about buying a new car. it was my first brand new car buying experience. Rigo Diaz gave everything to me black and white, he left no grey areas about my 2015 Nissan Sentra. it was a very important purchase in my life and im glad that ABC Nissan has people who care about Others and their needs. I would definitely Recommend my friends and family to ABC Nissan as well as The salesman Rigo. Thanks again for a job well done.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from GLENDALE, AZ |

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH A SALESMAN NAMED JIMMY MENDEZ. IWILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY

Great service

by from Phoenix |

Douglas was very pleasant and helpful in my first search for a car. Will definitely recommend.

Great experience with Jimmy

by from Phoenix az |

Jimmy helped me with my purchase and I was happy with his help. I would recommend him to anyone.

Awesome customer service

by from Phoenix |

I love this place! I bought my altima from here and was helped by Jonathan Velasco. He really did a great job in making sure that I felt comfortable and happy with the whole experience.

Great experience

by from Phoenix |

Jonathan Velasco was my sales representative, he was very friendly and personable would recommend!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought my altima from this dealership and had a smooth experience. My salesperson was Jonathan Velasco and he provided me with excellent customer service. He really sold me.

Professional Sales Person Douglas

by from Tempe,AZ |

Hello my name is Cassandra I stop in your dealership to look for me a car. I have a awesome and good experience usually when I to get a car people just gave me the run around trying to put me in any car. The saleman Douglas was very professional and help me. My credit score was not top of the line but he help me get into a car. He was very honest and allowed me to look at cars that I like instead of just suggesting me to get into any car.. I bought a car and just want to say I was very please with the service Douglas very professional. So I just want to say if you want a car go to ABC Nissian and Ask for Douglas .

Overall poor customer experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was told by my sales person he would "order" me a second key upon the sale of my vehicle. I called twice and emailed him to follow up and he continuously told me he still needed to order it. Upon my fourth follow up in person the sales agent is no longer with ABC Nissan but because I don't have anything in writing they will not honor the agreement. As a customer it seems unreasonable to assume I should have checked my hundreds of pages of documentation to ensure their sales associate wasn't lying to me. I informed them they lost a customer because of their refusal to honor what their former employee promised me. They said there was nothing that could be done. Additionally, I was told my car had Bluetooth and it does not. With so many choices for car buying, I can't recommend this dealership to anyone. It's not a pleasant experience to be lied to and then to be treated as if I am the liar. I can promise I would not be going to all this trouble and energy to try and gain a free un-promised key. It is the principle of being treated poorly that I want to share. As a side note I did bring my car in for service and had a positive experience with the service agent, Phillip.

ABC Nissan responded to this review

March 2, 2016

Hi Diane, I'm glad you had a good experience working with Phillip in our service department, but I'm very concerned about your experience with getting your second Key when you purchased that car. I want to make the situation right for you, in addition to reviewing all of our processes to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone else. Please give me a call at 602-264-2332. Thank you in advance, Travis Spencer | Internet Director | ABC Nissan

Great Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a friendly salesman named Cory. He helped the whole process go nice and smooth! I love my new Nissan Altima!