ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-415-6348

Excellent experience at ABC Nissan

by from El Paso, Tx |

Flew in from Texas to drive my 2014 Nissan Juke home. Wonderful facility and sales person Jonathon was fantastic! Honored the deal that we talked over the phone and had my Juke ready for purchase. Would definitely do it all over as this was my first new car purchase. Look for Jonathon to help with the purchase. Thank you!!!

go see the fonz

by from phoenix |

best place to buy a car ask for alfonzo he was very nice and helped me with my credit

Great experience buying our Cube from Xavier

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Xavier and the staff at ABC Nissan were terrific to us. Xavier really understood his products, and was able to explain all the features and how we could best use them. He helped us sort out which vehicle was best for our needs. He even allowed me to take the Cube to my son's workplace so he could see it and test drive it. Xavier literally went the extra mile! We cut a great deal for the vehicle, plus an extended warranty and zero out-of-pocket maintenance plan. We are very happy we went to ABC Nissan!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I just went in and leased a new 2015 Murano. Everything was super easy! David helped me out a lot and was really straight to the point when it came down to the pricing. Thanks ABC!

Go see Betty at ABC Nissan

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was very nervous about not being there with my parents when they purchased their Altima, but Betty took great care of them. They got a payment they could afford and Betty took her time going over all of the features on their car with them. I appreciate Betty and ABC Nissan for taking care of my parents.

I love my Sentra

by from Tempe, AZ |

I purchased my first new car from Jimmy and had an amazing experience! I will definitely tell my roommates to come here and get their new car! Thanks Jimmy I love my Sentra

Great buying experience

by from Anthem, Az. |

Got helped by Xavier Villegas to buy a Nissan Rogue (used). Great experience, excellent help from Xavier and Seth. Very happy with the purchase!

Excellent Car Display in Lobby

by from Maricopa |

Jimmy Mendez was very professional and honest when going over car monthly payments options. Will recommended to friends and co-workers.

Pleasant experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went and Xavier showed me a 2014 Versa. He seemed fairly laid back and I liked the car. The dealership is nice and staff seemed helpful. I would go back.

2015 Versa Experience

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I went with my son to purchase a 2015 Versa that I saw online. Alfonso is a great salesman and showed us the car and took my boy for a test drive. He worked hard to stay within my son's parameters regarding price, interest rate, and overall satisfaction. After a while he took us back to the finance office where we met Hassan, a very nice man who started work on the project and tried to sell us on an extended warranty (you can't teach an old dog new tricks, sorry Hassan). After a bit some whippersnapper named Miles came in and tried harder, to no avail (Sorry Miles you need a few more years under your belt and one or two whiskers). We walked out satisfied though. Alfonso has a good attitude and a friendly demeanor. He truly was what sold the vehicle after the numbers game was done. Good job.

I would not buy there!

by from Avondale, AZ |

I went there yesterday to try and buy a car. I wanted to buy a Nissan Maxima and I have test driven one before. I told Kristen that I want to go in there to see if I can qualify for a loan. She gave me the run around and told me I have to see the car first and she would need me to go there in person. I told her I am not willing to play games and I gave her all the information that she needed to check if I qualify for the loan. They play games at this dealership and I did not have time for that. I would not go there.