ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-415-6348

Excellent experience at ABC Nissan

by from El Paso, Tx |

Flew in from Texas to drive my 2014 Nissan Juke home. Wonderful facility and sales person Jonathon was fantastic! Honored the deal that we talked over the phone and had my Juke ready for purchase. Would definitely do it all over as this was my first new car purchase. Look for Jonathon to help with the purchase. Thank you!!!

great place!

by from glendale arizona |

i went in to see if i could get approved being a first time buyer and abc nissan got me approved thank you! i worked with betty and she was great!

What a GREAT place to buy a car from!

by from phoenix az |

I have to say this is the best place to purchase you next new nissan! ask for alfonso best sales person ever

Excellent Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My wife and I were looking for a new car for our soon to be little one. Needing something safe and reliable. We went to the dealership and was helped by Brandin Moore. He had such a great personality and so easy to talk to. If I ever buy a new car again I would only go through Brandin Moore. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends.

ABC Nissan makes car buying fun! The "fonzo"

by from phoenix arizona |

Was very pleased with my purchase and the staff at ABC Nissan. Alfonso "the fonz" was very knowledgeable,funny and professional he worked hard at getting me a GREAT deal!! Anthony in finance was also very helpful and worked hard to finish my paperwork in a timely manner. I would recommend family and friends to this dealership. Alfonzo has called me a few times since my purchase just to see if I am satisfied with my car and I am very satisfied. I also had a great service experiance kraig angel was very helpful.Thanks to fonzo and anthony!!

great service

by from phoenix. az |

very helpful, great costumer service, made our shopping experience wonderful

Good customer service

by from phoenix |

I stopped by because my wife wants a pathfinder. David adame was awesome. I told him from the beginning I was not going to buy. David gave me a breakdown of the pathfinder. Know I know what my wife will like.. I will come back and buy from david adame

new sentra

by from Dawson |

Chris Ortiz is the best!!! I was having problems getting financed, even my own bank wouldn't finance me. Chris was able to work his magic and not only did he get me into a vehicle, he sold me a new 2014 Sentra. I'm sure I was a headache for Chris but he never showed it and stayed patient the whole time with a smile on his face. Before you go anywhere else go see Chris Ortiz at ABC Nissan you won't be disappointed.

great service

by from phoenix, az |

I knew I was not able to get a car, because of my credit. David adame Showed me some options. Although it did not work out, I'm glad I went now I know what I need to do next time.. I'm glad david was my sales person

I was impressed

by from phoenix az |

I wanted to see if I could get into a better nissan model from my current one. I dealt with david adame. He was very professional and even my wife felt comfortable with him. I did not make a deal, but I was happy with david.

Go To Daniel Talavera!

by from Phoenix az |

Thank you, Bell Honda! I love my new 2015 Sentra! My car buying experience went very smooth from the purchase to the signing of the papers. Daniel did a great job explaining everything. I left feeling like I got a great deal and a great car. I look forward to working with ABC Nissan in the future as I plan to get my car serviced there as well