ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496
Service 855-512-5186

Excellent experience at ABC Nissan

by from El Paso, Tx |

Flew in from Texas to drive my 2014 Nissan Juke home. Wonderful facility and sales person Jonathon was fantastic! Honored the deal that we talked over the phone and had my Juke ready for purchase. Would definitely do it all over as this was my first new car purchase. Look for Jonathon to help with the purchase. Thank you!!!

Helped me find the right car and made is very easy

by from Cave Creek |

I had called in and spoke to Travis about a used Lexus I had seen online. He was very helpful and even had a personal video of the car sent to me. I decided it was not the car for me, so they invited me to go to their tent sale. Travis met with me there and had Andy help me pick out a BMW that was perfect. I love the car and I got a really go price. I would absolutely refer everyone I know looking for a car to ABC Nissan. They got me what I wanted and they were very easy to work with.

Pleasantly REAL

by from phoenix , az. |

my name is Cliff, I was ready to give up after all the false nonsense, "the come on in we will make you a great deal", "what did that dealer offer you ?" , etc., then ABC Nissan called to check up and then Mike Kanneg made a promise that he carried through. I got a great deal, was even given an out the door price , "get this", when I bought the truck the out the door price was even lower than quoted. WOW!

Crystal Alvarez

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I recently purchased a new Sentra. I was assisted throughout the process by Crystal and she clearly and without pressure explained the process and the vehicle highlights. I would highly recommend Crystal because she is smart, courteous, undefiled by the world of sales and understands what customer service truly means. She genuinely wanted to make sure I gained the best deal and received the features I was set on. She even drove my mother to an appointment while I completed the paperwork and brought me my CD I left in my trade in the next week.

Very good deal that we got on our new car

by from Phoenix |

We bought our new 2015 Nissan Pathfinder at ABC Nissan and we had great experience there. One of the best people we talked with was our salesman David Adame Romero. He was very helpful, professional, attentive and polite. He showed us how he really cares that we get what we want.

shuttle driver was nice

by from Tempe AZ |

Expect that the only good about your experience is getting away from the dealer.

great experience

by from peoria, az |

Michael Kanneg and the staff at ABC Nissan were great! They listened to what I wanted and needed and also provided honest answers to any questions I had. I would definitely recommend ABC Nissan!

Hassle free car buying

by from Phoenix, Az. |

My experience at ABC Nisan was educational and hassle free. Michael Kanneg is friendly and understood what I was looking for. He wasn't pushy in the least. Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Thank you Michael.

go see the fonz

by from phoenix |

best place to buy a car ask for alfonzo he was very nice and helped me with my credit

Great experience buying our Cube from Xavier

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Xavier and the staff at ABC Nissan were terrific to us. Xavier really understood his products, and was able to explain all the features and how we could best use them. He helped us sort out which vehicle was best for our needs. He even allowed me to take the Cube to my son's workplace so he could see it and test drive it. Xavier literally went the extra mile! We cut a great deal for the vehicle, plus an extended warranty and zero out-of-pocket maintenance plan. We are very happy we went to ABC Nissan!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I just went in and leased a new 2015 Murano. Everything was super easy! David helped me out a lot and was really straight to the point when it came down to the pricing. Thanks ABC!