1300 E Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 866-898-2818
Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-374-4496

ABC Nissan will always be my dealer of choice

by from Phoenix, AZ |

All the staff that I encountered were great, but the two that I had dealings with directly were Michael Kanneg (sales) and France Champassak (Finance). Both were exceptional. Michael is the type of car salesman you can only HOPE to get. He listens to what you are looking for and does everything he can to put you into THAT vehicle. No pressure change your mind to a more expensive model. This is fantastic and greatly appreciated! I knew what I was looking for and no hassles later, I had it. YEA! France is very compassionate and got me a terrific financing deal that I never expected. Thank you, France!

Knowledgeable and organized

by from Phoenix |

ABC Nissan was more than I expected in a car dealership. As a female, I was treated with courtesy and respect. I found the vehicle I needed, and left feeling good about the experience. I would recommend ABC Nissan to family and friends.

Customer Friendly

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Friendly customer service. Michael Kanneg, the sales person gave a walk through and good explanation on the features of all the 3 cars we had in mind. He never forced us to buy the car. Completely satisfied in buying the car. Thank you.

Alfonso

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Alfonso is n was very amazing on all aspects.... felt he has gone above and beyond to help us! We love him and will be back soon!

Awesome!

by from Yuma, AZ |

Kas was great, the entire staff was wonderful and I am very happy with my new car!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everything we needed we got. Fast, present and very responsive and polite. Excellent financial assistastance and curtesy. What more do want?

Great service!

by from PHX AZ |

Ariel was the web mgr who did a great job returning our calls and getting an appointment set up to check out a car. Our sales person was Crystal who was outstanding in her sales presentation like no other dealership I had been to. She got me the car I wanted for the right price and fairly quickly worked me a deal. She maintained a follow up with me throughout the buying process. Overall great customer service.

Very pleasant car buying experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everyone at ABC Nissan beginning with my sales representative, Trey Palacios, were very friendly and took the time to listen to my needs and worked with me to come up with a deal that was very beneficial to me. I did not feel pressured to follow their agenda, rather helping me out was the priority for them.

Keep away if you don't want to be harassed

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I purchased my care from ABC Nissan in February 2012. Since then I have been systematically harassed to trade in my car, and I have asked them to the point of anger continuously not to call anymore. Yet it continues. Several months ago I've even left a voicemail for the general manager of the location to have his people stop harassing me as I have zero interest to do business with them ever again. Yet they still persist to this day. Today I have had enough and decided to place a review. When I purchased my car I was told my car had a hidden ignition which I found out about when my keyfobs died at the same time. The finance department lied about my oil changes being included in my extended warranty