ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-415-6348

It was awesome

by from Mesa, AZ |

Lana Cluff is a vary good sales rep, she understood where I was going into and what I wanted in for a new car something different from the inside and out. She showed me around and told her what type of car I was interested in and the color. It's the style I wanted and the color I liked and the inside is awesome. She helped me out with a lot of stuff and helped me out on getting an awesome deal.

Best Experience for buying my first car!

by from Goodyear, AZ |

On Saturday, I bought my first car, and I could not have asked for a better experience than at ABC Nissan! While I was shopping other Nissan dealerships, ABC Nissan offered me an incredible out the door price on a 2015 Nissan Versa SV earlier in the week, and kept their promise when I showed up at the dealership. Michael K. was very patient in answering my questions, was great at explaining each step with buying a car, and did not try to pull one over me. While it was a long day (as I was told this is common), I left with a brand new car and peace of mind! I would definitely recommend ABC Nissan in the future, and Michael K. in particular! :)

Bad if you buy a used car

by from Phoenix, Az |

I am not the type of person who likes to owe anything to anyone. All of my cars I have bought from the street and don't get any problems. So when it came to getting my little sister a car that would be economical and dependable, I thought about this dealership. I thought that they would provide a used car that they check to see if it works and that they would take good care of their cars. I guessed wrong! The process took over 4 hours and I have good credit. I would have bought the car in cash, but I wanted to work on my credit so I financed. I only saw one car the one I saw on the internet but the process was long. I was there almost until their closing time. After the dealership I went home which was 30 minutes and the check engine light came on. I went the next day to return it because I didn't feel safe. They offered to fix it, but I didn't want the car because I felt it wouldn't be safe for my sister. The "assistant manger" mentioned that there wouldn't be a problem. I left because I had to go to work. When I spoke to the manger he said I couldn't return it because all the paper work was final. He then lied about the bank they used and when I told Seth the manger I wanted the banks information he said yeah sure and left. Then he sent a sales person to try to tell me that they would fix the car or do a trade in. So then that guy left and Seth came back with the wrong bank information. I had to call my bank and they had no loan with my bank. I had to call the paper work to find the bank. They told me that I had 48 hours to cancel the transaction. Which I did because I went the every next day. They didn't listen to what I had to say. They still have the car and I told them I don't feel safe. I am very disappointed.

Great People, Awesome Selection!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

SImplest car buying experieince ever! Michael Kanneg, our sales associate listened to what we wanted and head us test driving asap. ABC Nissan had a great color and feature selection which made the compare and contrast issue of visiting multiple dealers unnecessary. My wife and I chose exactly what we wanted for our big family, and had a great financing experience and drove home whistling. Thank you ABC Nissan sales and Managers!

Buying from ABC Nissan

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

I just bought a new 2014 Nissan Frontier from ABC Nissan. I had been in touch with my sales rep from the www. I explained to him that i had had a very bad experience with another dealer when i bought my original truck 9 years ago. I went on to explain that i wouldn't spend more than 4 hours in the show room. The sales rep, Michael Kennig assured me he could not do it in two hours. But he did manage to do everything necessary to get me to the finance department in 2.5 hours. A record for him. The finance manager, Mason was equally as good. I really enjoyed this experience and would recommend ABC Nissan to anyone interested in buying a vehicle.

Above & beyond customer service

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I can't believe how everyone I dealt with at this dealership bent over backwards to ensure a quick and pleasant experience. Even though I was a replacing a car I absolutely loved that got totaled in an accident that wasn't my fault -- my 2013 Nissan Leaf -- and was bummed about that, by the time I left the dealership I was smiling. Michael K., my salesperson, knew that I walked into the dealership with one goal in mind (to continue not paying for gas!) and respected that. No pressure, no attempts for needless "up sell." He was knowledgeable about the Leaf, even showing me a few things I didn't know. He even helped me get my rental car back to Hertz, a level of customer service I would have never expected to see in this day and age. He had an answer for every one of my questions, too. Not anticipating the long, inevitably drawn-out slog of signing lease paperwork, Anthony in finance surprised me too. He had all his ducks in a row when I walked into his office, quickly and efficiently explained everything I was signing and had me walking out to my new car faster than I would have ever expected. Sam Riley, the manager, even came out in person and congratulated me on the new car and thanked my husband for his military service. I had heard this wasn't a great dealership, but the rumors are WRONG. This place is FANTASTIC and will be the only place I go to buy or service my car from now on.

Charles Williams a wonderful sales consultant

by from Phx az |

I went to abc nissan to purchase a car was greeted in a well respectful way my sales consultant Charles Williams really did a good job in showing my vehicles and helping me to understand a lot of things about this vehicle that I purchased I would refer a friend or family member there thank you abc nissan

ABC Nissan will always be my dealer of choice

by from Phoenix, AZ |

All the staff that I encountered were great, but the two that I had dealings with directly were Michael Kanneg (sales) and France Champassak (Finance). Both were exceptional. Michael is the type of car salesman you can only HOPE to get. He listens to what you are looking for and does everything he can to put you into THAT vehicle. No pressure change your mind to a more expensive model. This is fantastic and greatly appreciated! I knew what I was looking for and no hassles later, I had it. YEA! France is very compassionate and got me a terrific financing deal that I never expected. Thank you, France!

Knowledgeable and organized

by from Phoenix |

ABC Nissan was more than I expected in a car dealership. As a female, I was treated with courtesy and respect. I found the vehicle I needed, and left feeling good about the experience. I would recommend ABC Nissan to family and friends.

Customer Friendly

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Friendly customer service. Michael Kanneg, the sales person gave a walk through and good explanation on the features of all the 3 cars we had in mind. He never forced us to buy the car. Completely satisfied in buying the car. Thank you.