ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-415-6348

My salesman was awesome!

by from phoenix, AZ |

I normally get my oil changed here but when my service advisor told me I needed $3,500 in repairs I knew it was time for a new car. Mike Rosas was my salesman and he was awesome. He browsed the lot with me and didn't pressure me to test drive. When I found a 2011 Honda that I liked and wanted to buy he made the buying process as easy as one could expect. I definitely would recommend Mike rosas if you're looking for a car. Thanks mike! :-)

My salesman was awesome!

by from phoenix, AZ |

now I know we're to go

by from phoenix, az |

I went in for service, but I ended up looking at some new cars. David adame approached me and he was very friendly. I tested drove an altima and I was really impressed. Mine is 2008. The new altima is pretty nice. Especially for being a 4 cylinder. Anyways david was a great guy and I liked how he treated me. I didn't buy the car, but in the future I will return to david.

great place

by from phoenix az |

I was a little nervouse, but david adame was able to explain to me what was going on. I likes how I was treated and I like how david explained everything to me. I will be going back in the future

first time was a great experience

by from phoenix, az |

I enjoyed my time at abc nissan. It was my first time buying at abc nissan, and it was great. David adame explained to me some options other dealers had not. I was aware I had so many choices. I love my new car and I really enjoyed abc nissan. I recommend david adame to friends and family

it was awesome

by from phoenix, az |

I did not expect the service abc nissan gave me and my family.. I was not pressured and I learned a lot. Spacial from david adame. He was extremely customer service orientated. I recommend to as for him

great service with a smile

by from phoenix |

We bought a sentra and we are really happy. David adame did his best to find us the car we we looking for. He Spanish was also a plus. My experience was a good one.

greatful with my car

by from phoenix, arizona |

i am so greatful of getting my new 2014 versa from the dealership abc nissan the best help was my sales rep. Mike Rosas he helpped find the appropiate car for me and my family. i really like the fast paste of handling the paperwork quick so i can have the rest of my night with my famliy and my 2014 versa. i really will be recommding mike rosas to me family and friends so they can get there car there and hopefully next year go back to get a second car.

salesman Jesus Acosta

by from mesa az. |

Had a good experience with Jesus buying a car. He was kind and he wasn't pushy at all. Friendly and answered all questions

Great service in a timely manner.

by from Phoenix,aZ |

I went to ABC Nissan because my cousin referred me and boy was she right. I was greeted in the parking lot by David Adame who was nice and friendly. David made the buying process both QUICK and easy. ((( I would recommend ABC Nissan to anyone buying a new car.)))