ABC Nissan

Used 866-374-4496
Service 866-415-6348

Easy buying experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was not expecting to buy a car so quick and easy because I had different expectations in mind because of what people have told me what they went through when they bought a car. Mike Rosas made it so simple and easy all I had to do was drive the car and the negotiating was done before I even stepped into the dealership. I would recommend anyone that wants a car to come down and see him.

Great service experience at ABC Nissan

by from Phoenix Az |

I brought my Pathfinder in for its first service check. Everything went great, you have a customer for life. Thanks Jaime Romero for welcoming me to ABC service dept.

Saved me!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Thank you Jamie Romero you saved me! I was driving home from a long day work and went through a construction area. As I was driving I noticed that the sensor on my maxima was telling me I had tire pressure issues. I pulled over and low and behold, there is a giant screw in my tire. It was almost 5pm I cstarted making calls and nobody had my tire in stock and all suggested the dealership. I called ABC and spoke with Jamie. He went out of his way to make sure he had my tire in stock and stayed after he was supposed to be off to help me. When I arrived he greeted me with a smile and made me feel relieved. I was worried that I was going to pay an and, and a leg for a dealership tire. He ensured the price was matched to the local tire shop. I am grateful that at such a moment of anger and frustration, Jamie was able to make it a better day. Thank you! I will be returning and ABC now has a new customer for life. Thank you, Michelle Ramirez

Customer fully satisfied

by from Glendale , Az |

I showed up for my service appointment with my 2012 Altima and was greeted by Jaime Romero. He was very helpful, he explained everything very well and even gave us some pointers on rotating the tires to get a even wear on them. I'll defiantly come back for not only service but tires also. Car was ready when promised is a big plus. Great experience at ABC services dept and great tips from Jaime.

2015 Rogue

by from Tempe. AZ |

I stepped into this dealer after having decided to purchase the 2015 Rogue. Few hours later, I stepped out with my brand new car. They were able to find what I want and offered a reasonable deal. Overall the Experience was great. Don't forget to ask for Micheal Kenneg when there.

Team work

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My Service advisor Ben Marquez was busy so i was not able to interact with him, but another service advisor was kind and generous enough to assist me by getting the paperwork started. I didn't get his name but i am glad that you have employees who are willing to go above and beyond to serve Nissan customer. Great job ABC Nissan.

appreciate the service

by from phoenix, az |

I really appreciate the service that Ben Marquez provides, and the shuttle to work makes things easy.

Awsome service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Ben Marquez was awesome!!! My car was dirty and he got it washed for me. After they serviced my vehicle. Thanks!!!

Amazing job

by from Phoenix, az |

Ben Marquez does a amazing job. I am always impressed with his level of service.

accomodating