Manderbach Ford

4450 N 5th Street Hwy, Temple, PA 19560

New 888-391-0557
Used 866-349-9872
Service 877-475-9259

Nobody beats Manderbach Ford...NOBODY!!

Repair

by from Temple, PA |

Great job and quick service

Great Service

by from Oley, PA |

The service on my 2004 Mountaineer was excellent. The staff was honest, and up front with the cost of repairs.

TERRY A. 2012 FORD EXPEDITION

by from Temple, PA |

The service was excellent and the staff was tremendous. The expedition is just like new THANKS.

GREAT SERVICE

by from READING, PA. |

THE LIGHT LIT UP ON THE DASH INDICATING THAT IT WAS TIME FOR THE NEXT OIL CHANGE.. WE STOPPED ON FRIDAY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND LOUIS RODRIGUEZ IN THE SERVICE DEPT. SAID WE CAN TAKE YOU NOW. BOY WHAT SERVICE.

hail dmg to my veh, husband lost the check

by from Reading, Pa |

after a couple of weeks working on my veh, it was finally ready, my husband went to pick up the veh and realized he lost the check from the insurance co. I was upset, the rental was due to be turned in and we couldnt get our car due to no insurance check, well Paul and Mike helped out and let the insurance co issue a direction to pay, so the re-issued check could come directly to the shop....thanks a million for working with the customers, this make my day. I always took my veh to this shop, but now they have a customer for life of this veh and the next and the next. thanks Paul and Mike.

Focus Service

by from Maidencreek Township |

I have taken all of my Ford vehicles to Manderbach because of the quality of service I have received at each visit. The entire service staff is an asset to the dealership. I appreciate that the Technicians take time to listen to my concerns and treat me with respect.

New car

by from Reading, PA |

Bobbi was great to work with, especially since we were replacing a vehicle we just purchased due to hail damage.

Great service!

by from Reading, PA |

When I phone at the last minute with an issue Anthony always finds a way to handle my needs in a fast and efficient manner. I have bought several vehicles from Manderbach and this is one of the reasons I keep coming back!

Michelle

by from Fleetwood, PA |

Very fair on my trad value...and has always been that way. This is my 3rd purchase at Manderbach. Everyone is always very helpful and accommodating with scheduling.

Manderbach Ford responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Michelle! We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a third car buying experience that was just awesome! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. Thanks for trusting us with your car buying needs! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Kind Regards, Andrew Manderbach- andrew_manderbach@manderbachford.com

Great Service, Very friendly people

by from Reading, Pa. |

The app is great and makes it very convenient to schedule service for my vehicle. The service is performed in a short time. What else could I ask for.

Manderbach Ford responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Kerry, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our service team takes pride in their fast and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you are very satisfied. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our innovative application and the convenience it provides. Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Kind Regards, Andrew Manderbach- andrew_manderbach@manderbachford.com