4450 N 5th Street Hwy, Temple, PA 19560

New 888-391-0557
Used 866-349-9872
Service 877-475-9259

Nobody beats Manderbach Ford...NOBODY!!

Purchasing a Certified Pre-owned

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

My wife and I recently purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Manderbach. The service from Johnel Bethea was outstanding. Johnel was very attentive to our needs and continuously worked with us to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied from start to finish. Even after our purchase Johnel has followed up to make sure everything is meeting our expectations. I would highly recommend Manderbach Ford and Johnel Bethea. They recognize that purchasing a vehicle is a significant investment and respect their customer's decision making process. Thank you for a very positive car buying experience.

by from Reading,Pa |

See John Patton at Manderbach Ford. If he can't work out a satisfying deal for you...No one can...Excellent sales , service, and body shop !!!

New car purchase

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

John Patton was a great salesman to work with at Manderbach Ford. He did not pressure us in any way to make our purchase. The new technology in cars is just amazing and he helped answer any questions we had and also connected our phones to Sync.

Best Buying Experience by Far

by from West Reading, Pa |

Manderbach Ford shows true caring for customers. Todd Wasser in particular, made my experience wonderful. I had credit problems. He put me at ease, made me feel comfortable, and as special as someone buying an expensive car with cash. I went back for 2 different vehicles, mainly because of him. Service, and Body Work, is top of the line. Also the follow-up, hello-type contacts from Todd were very nice to receive. Manderbach Ford, through Todd, supported a special event at my school. Manderbach Ford is a very special, reliable company. Their total staff, especially Todd, are exceptional. Would, and have totally recommended this dealership.

New car buying

by from Laureldale, Pa. |

John Patton makes car buying a very pleasant experience. He went out of his way to get our cell phones connected to Sync, and that was greatly. appreciated, because I could not do it. Thanks John

Terrific service!

by from Temple, PA |

The service that I received at Manderbach Ford was outstanding!! Anthony Rodriguez was top-notch in the service department!! He was very helpful and knowledgable. I will bring my car there for future service. The entire staff was great!!

Repair for minor damage

by from Reading, PA |

Great job and quick service by Claudia and her service team.

Repair

by from Temple, PA |

Great job and quick service

Best service dept. In Berks County

by from Temple, PA |

I haven't had any car troubles in the short four years I've been with Manderbach's. The two times I did need their help, I was given exemplary treatment in the service dept. Claudia Perez handles that Dept. expertly and with kindness to outspoken patrons who don't understand repair costs making it understandable to others listening in on the conversation. She can handle people. Which is number one in her type of position. As long as she is there, I 'll be buying my next auto there also.

Great Service

by from Oley, PA |

The service on my 2004 Mountaineer was excellent. The staff was honest, and up front with the cost of repairs.