Showcase Honda

1333 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

Service 866-334-9887

Great Car Buying experience

by from Buckeye AZ. |

This is the way a car buying experience should be. From point of contact with Aaron McDonald to arriving at location and having a sales rep (Shaun Yost) work with us we didn't feel pressured once. The entire process was smooth and actually welcoming. We had experienced the previous day at another dealership forcefully tactics to try to get us to sign. We knew what we wanted and needed to pay and Showcase worked with those numbers. The staff (entire staff) was very polite and concerned with our needs and wants. In all our years of buying vehicles we have never had an experience like this. For Anyone looking to buy a new vehicle consider Honda consider Showcase Honda. We bought a 2014 Honda Pilot and love it. A big thanks again to Salesman Shaun Yost and Showcase Honda for making this experience painless. If you go to Showcase ask for Shaun tell him Tim and Brooke sent you.

SMOOTH TRANSACTION

by from Phoenix, AZ |

As when I purchased my FIT in 2012 I went in with a set plan and that plan was executed perfectly with the help of my salesman. It was a good experience indeed and went pretty quickly.

great service!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Sales rep Brent Kvern was excellent. Really he went above and beyond for us. He was in no way sleazy. We enjoyed his straight forward attitude. He got everything done quickly.

online inquiry

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Prompt response! Just inquired about a vehicle I saw on cars.com and was amazed how fast they responded. Was no longer interested and emailed them back. No more pestering.

Our car search begins!

by from Queen Creek, Arizona |

They called me back and tried very hard to find a vehicle for me. I hope they will continue to search until we can make a sale. The salesman was very friendly, knew his business and seemed genuinely interested in trying to help me.

Stealth Rip Off

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Just found out that for two months they no longer use nitrogen to inflate tires, however failed to inform customers in order to give them an option to go elsewhere. Now the convenience of having nitrogen in my tires have been negated by this shops failure to care for the customer. I will never purchase or use service at this dealership again.

New Civic SI Coup

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Had a great experience buying a car at Showcase Honda. Salesman Boris was very helpful and accommodating. We had our three boys with us and they were able to play in the kids area while we finished the deal. It did take a good portion of the day, but car buying is not the quickest process. Was a little tough haggling over the trade in value, but it worked out in the end. We got the sale price through our credit union car buying service and that help the process. After the deal was done the car we bought was detailed and all the settings were set up to my specifications, nice touch.

showcase honda

by from tempe AZ |

I have not yet purchased a car but they were very helpful showing me what they had on the lot !

Excellent customer service via the web

by from Eugene, Or |

I had the opportunity to communicate with Showcase Honda as I shopped for a Porsche 911. They were respectful and did everything I asked as I researched their offering. I appreciated Forrest's emails and phone calls, none of which were un wanted but in response to my communications. I will be looking to them in the future if they have a car I am looking for as they were honest and open with answers to my questions. I just moved too slowly on this car, unfortunately.

My experiance with Showcase Honda was pleasant

by from Tonto Basin, Az. |

While I had a pleasant experience, I am not, at this time, in the market for a new Honda. The young Lady was considerate and offered to help me with the sale of my RV, as I mentioned that I would not but until I sold it. She said there was a RV Company next door and she would look into getting me expert advice on our RV sale. I am awaiting the outcome.

Very poor attention to detail.

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Don't waste your time here. I took off from work to look @ a Mustang. When I was taken out to the car it had no fuel in it. The tank was completely empty. Took over an hour for the lot tech to get gas. When the car had fuel it would run right. The throttle body was bad & was showing engine codes. Be very very carful when going here. I will never be back.