Showcase Honda

Used 866-632-6001
Service 866-334-9887

Great Car Buying experience

by from Buckeye AZ. |

This is the way a car buying experience should be. From point of contact with Aaron McDonald to arriving at location and having a sales rep (Shaun Yost) work with us we didn't feel pressured once. The entire process was smooth and actually welcoming. We had experienced the previous day at another dealership forcefully tactics to try to get us to sign. We knew what we wanted and needed to pay and Showcase worked with those numbers. The staff (entire staff) was very polite and concerned with our needs and wants. In all our years of buying vehicles we have never had an experience like this. For Anyone looking to buy a new vehicle consider Honda consider Showcase Honda. We bought a 2014 Honda Pilot and love it. A big thanks again to Salesman Shaun Yost and Showcase Honda for making this experience painless. If you go to Showcase ask for Shaun tell him Tim and Brooke sent you.

great experience with car purchasing

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This dealership offered exact price as they promised over the phone. Other dealers just trick you for low quote price to get there and negotiate price over and over and over.

Clean facilities, easy to talk to

by from Surprise, AZ |

Seemed pretty transparent and honest about how they operate. I thought we were too far apart on a trade in and the price of the truck I wanted. I gave a little, but so did they and we were able to make a deal when I didn't think it would happen.

Low price with great Dealership experience!

by from Phoenix, Az |

Tony Jones was an awesome car salesman! He answered all my answers and was very knowledgeable of all the cars I was looking at. He is not pushy and just really accomodated me and my family.

WOWSA!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The courtesy and professionalism of every person I came into contact with made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. That part of the facility that I was able to see in the short time I was there clean and tidy. I would refer family and friends to Showcase Honda, particularly Atul Shamra.

Good buying experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Thoroughness of the sales person in explaining features of Civic Honda and willingness to work with us on pricing of the vehicle and its add-ons.

We will be buying our next Honda here

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Deneen was awesome together with the managers. She was the only sales person out of the several dealerships that actually listened to what I was saying / wanting. Overall time, money and the finance guy Brad was one of our best buying car experience. I usually don't write review but this showcase Honda went above and beyond that the other three dealerships we went to did not - the others were scammers! We drove 30 miles to this dealership from where we live but it worth it....

Very Good Certified Vehicles and Pricing!

by from Phoenix, AZ. |

The Salesman and Finance Director was friendly and very helpful and getting us the vehicle we would like and the Finance Director was spot on in getting us the financing we needed.

Great service

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Fast response as I attempted to research used Hondas In the area. Even tho I live 20 miles from this dealership I sought them out as they performed a warranty repair that I was unable to get Superstition Springs Honda to address

purchasing a vehicle

by from phoenix, az |

my experience isn't over yet, I will be buying a vehicle in the next few days. I like the way your dealership has treated me in previous purchases.

Great Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

From the start to the finish, customer service was top notch! Daniela was quick to respond to my internet inquiry, Aaron and the vehicle were there waiting when I arrived, and I never felt hurried or pressured, he did a great job answering all my questions. Lui was great finishing up the transaction too, as were all associates I met during my visit (Felix and Mark). I never thought I would be saying that I enjoyed buying a car, but even after the fact, I have no "buyers remorse", I feel like I received a great deal. Thank You to all! Tom B