Showcase Honda

1333 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 866-622-4659 New 866-622-4659
Used 866-632-6001 Used 866-632-6001
Service 855-315-9221 Service 855-315-9221

Fair and Honest. No Gimmicks!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Price quoted via email was the price paid when we arrived at dealership. No lies, smoke screens, last minutes add-ons, etc. Very professional and friendly staff.

Service center is as bad as the sales dep.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought a van there and negotiated the towing package as part of the price. They installed it, but it didn't work. I brought it back and they claimed it worked, but it did not. They also ruined the trim inside the car brought the seat belt our of the wrong spot when they tried to troubleshoot it. The service center claimed it was not them. Since they were the only ones to work on my car since I bought it, the only other option is that it came that way and I never noticed it. I doubt that. I brought it to another mechanic to look at it and found out they forgot to put the fuses into the car when they installed the towing package. They had issues and kept calling me to tell me that they where purchased and there was a new service department. I guess they may have made it worse instead of better. I will not be going back there for anything.

Very good

by from Phoenix |

Have a very good experience at this dealership and nice models and best price.

satisfied

by from phoenix az |

I recently purchased my Honda Civic and I love it, thank you Chris Jones for making it easy! I definitely would refer anyone looking for a car to come see him :)

Showcase Honda responded to this review

January 7, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Pamela! We are happy to hear that Chris provided you with excellent service and was able to assist you in purchasing your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your Civic!

Very fair deal with a little negotiation too

by from Gilbert Arizona |

It was a late night purchase so at first we were afraid and we were going to come back in the morning to negotiate the deal, but Lou in the used car side said that we could do it then because he understood we lived 35 miles away on Gilbert. It did take a little bit of negotiations but I truly believe they are professional and treat people in a way most dealers in the valley could learn a thing or too. I bought a used altima and the car and the deal was fair and my wife was happy so it was a great experience, an we were there very late and they kept their promises too. thank you Lou and all the team at the used car department. I usually am the person that does all of the homework and they treated me with respect not like other places that make you feel like a second class citizen because you did you're homework. I will recommend this dealer especially Lou to all of my friends and family due to there service. Let me say this we were looking for a good week all across the valley and the level of respect here is great and I assure you this is not an employee review.

Bad service gets worse.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I purchased a 2015 Honda Fit in May from a salesman who quit the next day. I waited 2 months to get the floor mats promised to me by said salesman but after several calls, no one could remember the name of the man who had sold me his car or his promise even though I had text documentation. I had to drive out to the dealership to pick them up and once I arrived, the man working the service desk acted as though I was inconveniencing him during our entire transaction. Last week I received a courtesy call reminding me to schedule my first service appointment. The woman on the phone requested my name, number and vehicle model several times before repeating the information back to me incorrectly repeatedly. She informed me that I was well within the shuttle pick-up and drop-off range and would note in her system that I would need a ride to and from work. The next day, I called to change my appointment to an hour later and was told by a very curt man that shuttle services weren't offered for oil changes and that he couldn't be of any service to me. He hung up before I had the chance to speak with someone else so I called back and ended up speaking with a woman named Whitney who advised that I qualified for the shuttle and assisted me with changing my appointment. This morning, I went to the dealership and waited 30+ minutes for a shuttle to work before realizing that the shuttle driver hadn't even been alerted of my need for a ride. I requested an Uber that arrived 5 minutes later and made it to work 15 minutes late (even though I'd planned to have 30 minutes to get to work, seven miles away). At 11:05, Wyatt called and advised me that my vehicle was finished and that someone would be on their way to pick me up "in thirty minutes." At 11:12, he called to inform me that my work was outside of their pick-up range, stating that the dealership only provided service to people within 10 miles. From Showcase to my office, it's 7.1 miles - something I had mentioned on my initial phone call last week, as well as during my conversation with Whitney AND in person with Wyatt this morning. I alerted Wyatt of this and he said, "Oh. Someone will be out," and hung up. I just called back, spoke with Whitney and asked to speak with Wyatt about the arrival of the shuttle. She advised me that he wasn't at his desk and asked if I'd like her to take a message. Now an hour and 20 minutes later, I'm still waiting on my "thirty minute" pick-up ride and will be looking for another Honda dealership in the valley to service with. Not impressed with the lack of service from this dealership's employees or with myself for ever recommending this dealership to friends/family and coworkers.

Watch out for "as is"

by from Phoenix AZ |

I bought a used Accord "As Is" from this dealership. I understand "As IS' but I did assume that the inspections that they claimed were done had actually been done. I assumed that there was more assurance from a dealer than a private seller but it was not true. He day after I purchased the car, the airbag light went on. On day three, the key would not turn in the lock, on day 7 the battery (four years old) went dead. Four phone calls to the dealer without one return phone call.Is a phone call too much to ask? A new or certified car purchase would likely be a different experience, but for an "As IS' purchase, I would stick with the classifieds.

Buying Review

by from phoenix,Arizona |

Nice people and they got me a good deal! Got lot of cars in the inventory and friendly staff

great service

by from phx, az |

Everyone very helpful. Help you to get the car you want a good price and find all your needs. I recommend them 100% !

Thanks for the honesty & kindness

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Stepheon, Ashley & Bruno! They were all very kind. Stepheon was extremely helpful in the online pricing process. I was faced with purchasing a new car so that I would have a reliable car to travel to my sister who was passing of cancer. The no haggle approach and kindness shown to me by Stepheon & Bruno made the entire experience less stressful.