Showcase Honda

Used 866-632-6001
Service 866-334-9887

Great Car Buying experience

by from Buckeye AZ. |

This is the way a car buying experience should be. From point of contact with Aaron McDonald to arriving at location and having a sales rep (Shaun Yost) work with us we didn't feel pressured once. The entire process was smooth and actually welcoming. We had experienced the previous day at another dealership forcefully tactics to try to get us to sign. We knew what we wanted and needed to pay and Showcase worked with those numbers. The staff (entire staff) was very polite and concerned with our needs and wants. In all our years of buying vehicles we have never had an experience like this. For Anyone looking to buy a new vehicle consider Honda consider Showcase Honda. We bought a 2014 Honda Pilot and love it. A big thanks again to Salesman Shaun Yost and Showcase Honda for making this experience painless. If you go to Showcase ask for Shaun tell him Tim and Brooke sent you.

Loving my Honda Civic

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was able to talk with Sharma and get everything set up for me to trade my jeep for a car before coming into the dealership. He made the whole process easy and fast. I was there for a few hours negotiating and getting things finalized but after leaving I felt great about my purchase. I did have some problems a week later with my lender, but once contacting financing at the dealership things were fixed asap.

No hassle experience.Pricing beat the competition.

by from Phoenix,Az. |

Price was determined before I came to the dealership. No hassle, quick transaction. I have already recommended your dealership to a friend who is looking for a Honda.

Bait and Switch

by from Mesa, AZ |

This was a waste of time. Did most of my negotiations over the phone as I live 45 mins from them. Was up front and honest about everything. They gave us a great deal over the phone. When we got there, we waited an hour on them, only for them to tell me they didn't put the correct payoff in and the payments were actually $20 more a month. Got up and walked straight out. Won't be dealing twith them again!

Best buying experience and friendly staff

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My sales associa Bruno, was so helpful and really helped make this a pleasurable and fun experience. I can't thank him enough!

Great Service

by from Phoenix, Az |

First time buyer and I felt I was treated with the respect of a veteran. Bruno was professional and friendly.

Showcase Honda Accord purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I really enjoyed working with both Kevin Brown and Joe. They were both very nice and considerate. I enjoyed the no pressure sales and felt like they cared about my business beyond the commission.

Great Sales Personnel & Up Front Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My fiancÚ and I stopped by to look at a preowned element. We did not want to proceed with the element and nothing else on the lot striked her interest. However the service we received by Atul was the best we have received in terms of efficiency from a dozen dealerships we have visited in the last month. He was honest and have numbers without any games. If we are in the market for a Honda we will come buy from showcase and request Atul thanks to his amazing up front and no gimmick attitude.

Great service

by from Phoenix, Az |

Matthew Davis was great even though we didn't buy the vehicle we chose from him he was awesome he didn't try to pressure us into buying a vehicle we didn't love and he was just a pleasure to work with.. Will definitely keep him in mind for any of our future purchases

Easy buying experience

by from phoenix az |

easy to work with Sharma was great. I like the no haggle pricing saves alot of time. Wish more dealers would adapt this policy

Friendly and professional atmosphere.

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Mike was very willing to help us find options for buying and introduced us to leasing. We were just too hot and tired to keep looking at cars for the day.