Showcase Honda

1333 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 866-622-4659
Used 866-632-6001
Service 855-315-9221

Fair and Honest. No Gimmicks!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Price quoted via email was the price paid when we arrived at dealership. No lies, smoke screens, last minutes add-ons, etc. Very professional and friendly staff.

Buying Review

by from phoenix,Arizona |

Nice people and they got me a good deal! Got lot of cars in the inventory and friendly staff

great service

by from phx, az |

Everyone very helpful. Help you to get the car you want a good price and find all your needs. I recommend them 100% !

Thanks for the honesty & kindness

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Stepheon, Ashley & Bruno! They were all very kind. Stepheon was extremely helpful in the online pricing process. I was faced with purchasing a new car so that I would have a reliable car to travel to my sister who was passing of cancer. The no haggle approach and kindness shown to me by Stepheon & Bruno made the entire experience less stressful.

Overall a good experience

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I enjoyed being able to pretty much settle price, trade-in, and financing on-line. My first contact on-line was Jonathan Chiazza and he was professional and tried to get me the price I wanted. I was contacted by Mike Verville via computer after that and when I called him on the phone I was transferred to Stepheon Williams instead. He listened to what I wanted to pay and the interest rate I was looking for and we agreed to meet on Friday. I spoke with Mike again and we talked over the terms that Stepheon and I had discussed. So I came in at our agreed upon time. This was important to me since I did not want to spend time driving all the way if I could not get the terms I needed.

FEELING BLESSED

by from Phoenix, AZ |

It was just an overall pleasant experience from Atul to Jeremy in financing, everyone was eager to help in anyway they could. They really went above & beyond and I'm thankful I finally got the SUV of my dreams! So glad I went to Showcase Honda.

Great Sales Person

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I liked working with Brandon Macfadden. He made the long process of car buying easier. I first worked with another sales associate who attempted to show me a vehicle, I didn't want, and Brandon took the sale over and was able to help me purchase the vehicle I was shopping for. The facilities were also nice. Since the car buying process is so drawn out, it was nice that coffee, water, snacks and comfortable waiting areas are provided.

As painless as possible

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Sharma is the only car salesperson that we have dealt with that we would go back to again! He helped us by having nearly all of the financial stuff done ahead of time which was invaluable. Buying a car isn't always fun and he made it pretty painless.

Great Honda Facility

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Very nice buying experience. Your salesman Alex is first rate and took care of everything. He made the purchase painless!! Keep up the good work..

Great service and sales staff

by from Prescott AZ |

Your internet sales person Atul Sharma was great to work with and the Business Manager, Archi Mandivil was also very good. The hand off was very well done.

YOU WANT A CAR FAST GO TO SHOWCASE HONDA !

by from CASA GRANDE AZ |

HOW FAST THE PROCESS WAS AND NO NEED TO GO BACK AND FORT WITH THE DEAL THE FIRST DEAL YOU PRESENT TO US WAS WITHIN OUR BUDGET .