Van Chevrolet

Used 866-374-2602 Used 866-374-2602
Service 855-315-9235 Service 855-315-9235

The Best Buick Service in Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale,AZ |

I have moved to Scottsdale in the last few months and have had trouble getting to know where to go for good service for many things.But not for my Buick Enclave! I had several recalls so I called Van Chevrolet - Buick.The service was beyond my expectations.Eveyone was great.When the time comes to buy my next car or for repairs I know now that is where I will spend my hard earned money.Thank you Shawn for the great service you provided!

Stop here first - huge inventory

by from Lac du Flambeau, Wi |

Good service, great personnel, pleasant facility, customer oriented

2016 Malibu

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent customer service ...... professional .....efficient ....friendly..... They listened to my needs and then put together a package to fit ....

Van Chevrolet

by from Gilbert |

OK, I hate car shopping, I do everything online as much as possible, but I was dreading having to go into a dealership a test drive and fork some numbers. The car buying experience at Van Chevrolet, however, was completely different than what I expected. The staff was pleasant and helpful, wasn't any pressure, they left me alone to take a couple meetings, and were all very friendly. Jose Albanil is the sales guy I worked with and he was outstanding, going above and beyond to make sure the experience was positive and stress-free....even going back through my trade in to make sure I didn't leave anything (which of course I did) and called me to try and mail my items to me. Just a truly great customer service experience.

Great Service!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I found a screw in my tire resulting in low psi. When i took it in for repair John Hale told me my tire warranty was still being processed and I could either pay out of pocket or wait a few more days until it prcessed. Without even asking John immediately went to talk to his Director about options. They pulled up my sales record to confirm I did have the tire warranty and they took care of me without having to pay OOP or risk driving around with the screw in my tire. I am so thankful John took great care of me and got my new tire without me even asking for him to go above and beyond.

2007 Chev Suburbon

by from Scottsdale, Az 85254 |

Got the oil changed. Everything was taken care of. Tom Kaskas takes good care of us when we come in for service.

Van Chevrolet responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Georgia, Thank you for your compliments to Tom! We appreciate your feedback!

Buying a SUV

by from Phoenix, Az |

Len made buying a vehicle easy. The best experience I have had buying a vehicle.

Feed back

by from Phoenix |

John in Service was really great and understood my time pressure. He was the first supportive and authentically helpful person I have experienced at Van. My past experiences have been horrible, the used sales department had been deceitful and manipulative. It was a buying experience that gives car buying a bad name. I do not recommend buying from Van at all!! Johns help and understanding was the first positive experience I have had at Van.

Awsome Truck, Awsome Dealer ship!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have always been treated very well at Van Chevrolet. I would recommend them to everyone. In service Kosta is amazing, for accessories John Swank is the man, and sales Chris Pierce and Jose Albanil are two of the best guys to work for a deal for you. I had a 2014 Silverado and ugraded to a 2016. The new truck is amazing, even compared to the 14!!

Van Chevrolet responded to this review

April 8, 2016

Dear Michael, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're delighted to hear you've enjoyed working with our staff in service, accessories and sales! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Scheduled service.

by from Carefree,AZ |

Service was scheduled and carried out as planned - and fixed the issue. I used email to schedule the service and it worked perfectly.