Van Chevrolet

8585 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-651-0349
Used 866-374-2602
Service 888-636-4909

very accommodating to unforeseen problems

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had a problem with accessing my car after hours on the weekend because I got there an hour after the service department had closed. All service staff had left for the day but the manager at new car sales for Van's (Dan) bent over backwards to help me access my car. I was so appreciative because I needed it for work. Dan even told me they would give me a loaner car if he could not get my car out of service. We have bought our last two vehicles from Van's and referred two additional customers who bought vehicles and we will continue to do so because they are so easy to work with and provide excellent service!

Michael Benson Sales Person

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Sales Person was exceptionally helpful in completing he lease process, and met all my expectations.

The Best Buick Service in Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale,AZ |

I have moved to Scottsdale in the last few months and have had trouble getting to know where to go for good service for many things.But not for my Buick Enclave! I had several recalls so I called Van Chevrolet - Buick.The service was beyond my expectations.Eveyone was great.When the time comes to buy my next car or for repairs I know now that is where I will spend my hard earned money.Thank you Shawn for the great service you provided!