Van Chevrolet

8585 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-651-0349
Used 866-374-2602
Service 888-636-4909

Heather Prigge is awesome!!

by from Chandler,AZ |

Had a most wonderful time in buying my new Sonic LT. Heather Prigge played a giant part in making my experience actually a pleasant one. Going to dealerships for me is usually the last thing I want to do. But after I was done and driving home in my new Sonic I thought about how much Heather, Brian and the rest of Van Chevrolet went beyond the extra mile to make sure I was happy with not only my buying experience but they cared about my loyalty to Chevrolet and that is a rare thing. For them customer service isn't dead it is thriving and I will be making the drive back to Van and Heather when the time comes for my next new Chevrolet. Thank you for setting an example as to how a dealership should do things. it is those things we as customers value and what makes us come back. Oh and give Heather a raise she deserves one!!

July 15, 2014

Dave, We strive to break through the "car dealer" stereotype. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Heather at our store and hope to see you back again soon! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Outstanding Service at Van Chevrolet Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

July 4th 2014 I purchased my first car at age 26 for my independence day to myself. It was a long time coming but I wanted a Chevrolet vehicle for many years and decided on a Camaro, silver in color. I would highly recommend David Lipari for his knowledge and attention to details pertaining to the makes and models to help the decision making process quick in order for me to have time to enjoy the holiday with my family. With all the fantastic celebrating going on at the location a stayed for lunch with the staff and invited family members to come over and not only enjoy lunch but purchase a vehicle as well.

July 11, 2014

Dear Larry, Thanks so much for your outstanding review and recognition of all David Lipari's great work! It's customers like you that keep us motivated to provide a level of service you can't find anywhere else. Your friends at Van Chevrolet Buick GMC

EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPT

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I've had nothing short of the best service every time I come in. This last time was even more exceptional. Kosta took the time work with me and my unique circumstances just like a close friend would. I also wanted to express my gratitude for my technician Chris, who did the same, explaining my electrical problem in detail with me. Both Kosta and Chris are great assets of your organization.

July 11, 2014

Dear Ty, We're so glad you had a great experience with our service department and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Kosta and Chris will be pleased to know they are appreciated! They'll be here to help you again the next time you need maintenance or repair work. See you then! Your friends at Van Chevrolet Buick GMC

Great Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Very easy to get work done.

Sevice

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Great service by Jay Ford.

Maintenance Service at Van Chevrolet Buick GMC

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

This dealership always does a great job servicing my Buick and Cadillac.

Consumer

outstanding experience from day 1

Mr. Arley Owens

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Outstanding customer service thanks to Jacob Frasca, and quality of repairs exceeded my expectatons. Great Team Work. Our family is HAPPY!

never again

by from Scottsdale,AZ |

purchased a new corvette in 2012. Never again!! Returned to get vehicle serviced. Never Again!! Promised things that were not delivered. Unable to get a bulb changed after the car was left there, with an appointment, for over 24 hours.

owner

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have been happy with my vehicles until the Acadia and I am on my third recall. Each time I have received a letter, the parts are not available for some time. We are waiting on the seat belt anchors? and my wife is concerned that the air bags and seat belts are not functioning properly. My gas mileage on the Acadia 6 cylinder is identical to my Tahoe with an 8 cylinder!