Van Chevrolet

Used 866-374-2602
Service 888-636-4909

customer

by from SCOTTSDALE ARIONA |

Convenient time to have our vehicle serviced and the work was done in a shorter time than was predicted as well. Tom Kaskas is our service rep and as always did a great job in fitting us in to the system as we did not have a pre arranged appointment. Very satisfied with the work.

April 23, 2014

Lyle, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad we could help out on short notice and we hope to see you again soon! Your friends at Van Chevrolet Buick GMC

The truck was listed on cars.com, but it was sold

by from Phx AZ |

I was interested in a Chevy Silverado and found one that sounded good...almost too good. The bottom line, they lied; it had already been sold....discovered this on my own. Integrity and honesty are very important to me. I'll never do business with this dealership.

April 23, 2014

We apologize that your experience with our dealership was not a positive one. We regret that your vehicle of choice was no longer available, but we have to honor our first-come, first-served policy. If you'll give us a second chance, we're sure we can find you a great Silverado to rival the one you saw earlier. Please contact us at the number below so we can prove to you that honesty and integrity are as important to us as they are to you. Chuck Mullins General Manager Van Buick GMC 855-220-7003

The good ol boys club lives here!

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

Just terrible. Every standard trick in the book being used here. Vehicle I was interested in was listed online in multiple ads, went in for a test drive and was told it hadn't been checked since the trade in at all, giant sticker on the windshield stating it was 'not for sale'. When asked when the mechanics would check it, was given the answer that it would not be unless I bought it, otherwise it was just going to an auction. Maybe the dealer that gets it at the auction will know what respect for customers is.

April 10, 2014

Pamela, We're terribly sorry that you feel as though you were misled. Thank you for your feedback and we will check the accuracy of our online inventory immediately. Please give us a call if you'd like to discuss your experience further - we're sure we can find you a great vehicle if you'll give us a second chance. Chuck Mullins General Manager Van Buick GMC 855-220-7003

Easy peasy Purchase - David Cottrell

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

David Cottrell was an extremely good salesman. He was always willing to take my calls and answer my questions. He was especially enthusiastic about the features of the car, and he patiently guided me through the operation of my new Impala when I took ownership. Since I hadn't purchased a car in 13 years and was just coming back to the Chevy brand, I was overwhelmved by the 29 computers and all the new electronics on board. David offered that he would be available any time I needed to call or drop by to have more things explained, and I'm sure I'll be taking him up on that offer.

April 10, 2014

Susan, Thanks for taking a few minutes to tell us what a great job David is doing! We certainly understand your reaction to all those bells and whistles; we'd be happy to help at any time! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Friendly service writers and great service

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I went to Van Chevrolet for two warranty issues. They fixed the problems without me having to argue with them. I would not hesitate to return to Van Chevrolet in the future.

March 13, 2014

Thanks for visiting our service department. We're glad to help and hope to see you again soon!

Review on Van Chevy and Mike Nations

by from Phx AZ |

Mike Nation was the most honest and pleasurable person I have ever bought a car from. I have bought a lot of cars over the year and never have I been treated better than at Van Chevy... I would recommend all my friends there and have already...

March 13, 2014

Wendy, Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad that you had a positive experience, and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new car! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

recent purchase

by from Peoria az |

Great buying experience through the internet fleet sales team. Ryan Derosier was our sales Rep who handled the paper work. We negotiated the deal over phone and email. No crazy pressure tactics. Once price agreed upon, we went to dealership and they were great... Nothing changed from what was agreed upon, and we left as satisfied customers. Ryan was great to work with, and an integral part in our satisfaction.

Brandon Shriver

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Brandon Shriver provided the best car buying experience I've ever had - I've recommended him to everyone I know!

Fair price Great Sales exp with David Cottrell

by from Phoenix,AZ |

Recently I bought a car from Van Chevrolet.The sales experience was great with David Cottrell. He is polite,honest and professional and overall stands by his word of out of door price he had given me over phone.We completed the whole transaction within 2 hours and drove out with the car we love. I thank him again and recomend my friends to contact him if they are considering to buy a used or new car.

Dishonest and Irresponsible

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have had a horrific experience with them. I was recently in an accident and purchased a replacement used vehicle from Adrian Wilson at Van Chevrolet. I'll paperwork was signed, down payment was paid and they cashed the check. They informed me that the vehicle still had to get inspected prior to giving it to me and would be ready within two days. I patiently waited at my own expense with a rental vehicle. They first informed me that it was going to take longer than expected and requested that I wait, which I did patiently. Then two weeks later I get a call from them stating they have to cancel the deal because it didn't pass inspection. I went to VAN Chevrolet and requested that I be refunded my down payment and they informed that my check hadn't cleared yet (which it had,7 days prior) and that they couldnt refund me my money. After numerous inquiries and finally obtaining a copy of the inspection report, it appears that a salesman/manager had taken it for a joy ride and blown the engine subsequent to me purchasing the vehicle which they were trying to cover up, then wouldn't take ownership of it. I spoke to as many managers as I could but only got mean stares and the run around. Chevrolet should be embarrassed with their dealership's conduct. By making the mistake of trusting these people, I am out 2 weeks rental of about $600, and I now have to resume my search for a vehicle and incur additional costs.