Beck Toyota Scion

Used 800-901-8664
Service 888-895-5744

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, in |

Our Salesperson Tim Steen was outstanding. He was very honest & up front on our car buying experience. Un like our previous experience with another Indy Toyota dealer. Our Experience with Tim made buying fun & exciting as we were looking for a good used Camry. Derek Kemmerlin made our finance experience great. He got us the best rate possible & was looking out for our benefit. With all of our car buying experiences Beck Toyota is one of the best experiences we can remember. Thanks Tim & Derek!!

Great Service All Around!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My fiance and I went to get our first vehicle to start our family with. Derik was willing to work with us with everything we asked and got us the perfect vehicle within our price-range and budget. Every step along the way was explained and we were never in the dark about anything, which was something we have heard happens from time to time with car salesmen. I would definitely recommend Beck Toyota and Derik to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!

Nice Inventory

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would highly recommend looking here if you are in the market for a car. Dave L. was friendly and easy to work with and took a real interest it what was important to us. High quality inventory on lot and purchase experience was easier than I expected. Will definitely return the next time I am shopping for a replacement vehicle.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

Staff was professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I felt no pressure to make a purchasing decision, and was very happy with the whole experience. Trent was very concerned with what was going to work best for us, but also knew we were budget sensitive, and he found a good car which fit in our price range and gave us everything we needed.

All About the Customer

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

In working with Derik Wilkerson, he was concerned about our needs, and not what we "could" afford, as in what we wanted our payments to be and what we had to put down as well. He made it all come through, and even with TOYOTA financing as well, which was a major shock to us, for us not being able to go through a major financing company in the past. Derik was great to work with and was always making sure that we were taken care of, even when it was really out of his control as well, he was still checking on us, and keeping us up to date on what was going on, and where we stood in the process as well all the way though accepting delivery of our new "certified" car from Beck Toyota.

Great Buying Experience with Toyota Certified Car

by from Greenwood, IN |

Our salesperson, Trent Purdue was great. He worked with us through the entire process and showed us the vehicle, all of it's options and appointments, and all of the Toyota Certified Warranty info. We got a great deal and a great car in the process. Thanks so much to Trent and everyone at Beck Toyota.

No Pressure Sales

by from Greenwood,IN |

This is our second experience with Trent. We decided to purchase our first vehicle from Trent due to a few key customer service qualities: 1. Toyota Quality 2. Trent has a great attitude and willingness to please his customers. 3. Trent has a unique way of providing a comfortable low/no pressure sales experience to his customers 4. Trent proved to be extremely knowledgeable about all products and services. 5. Trent was also able to answer all of our question. For all of the same reasons listed above we decided to come back to Trent to purchase another vehicle, and yet again he maintained the high standards of customer service from above. I will be happy to continue to do business with Beck Toyota and Trent Purdue for all of our vehicle needs in the future. We will also be sure to recommend all of our friends and family to visit Beck Toyota and Trent Purdu

BECK TOYOTA MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!

by from INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA |

MY FINANCIAL SITUATION WAS DEVASTATED DUE TO MEDICAL BILLS AND BEING DOWNSIZED FROM MY CAREER. AS I TRIED TO RE-ESTABLISH MYSELF AND GET ON MY FEET, I THOUGHT MY ONLY OPTION FOR A CAR WAS TO GO TO A "BUY HERE PAY HERE" PLACE. BEFORE MAKING THAT FINAL DECISION I REMEMBERED WATCHING A BECK TOYOTA COMMERCIAL AND I COULD HEAR PHYLLIS BECK'S KIND AND GENTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD. I FIGURED A PHONE CALL IS FREE AND IT CERTAINLY WON'T BE THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN TOLD "NO, SORRY." SO I CALLED BECK TOYOTA AND SPOKE TO "TRENT PURDUE". HE PATIENTLY LISTENED TO MY STORY THEN HE SET TO WORK TRYING TO RESOLVE MY SPECIFIC ISSUE. HE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS FAMILY..... EVEN THOUGH I HAD NEVER SET FOOT IN THE DEALERSHIP NOR MET HIM FACE-TO-FACE. LATER WHEN I GOT THE PHONE CALL TO COME IN, EVERYONE THERE WAS MORE THAN HELPFUL AND EXTREMELY POLITE TO ME. I NOT ONLY GOT A NEW CAR, I GOT PAYMENTS THAT WERE DRASTICALLY LOWER THAN A "BUY HERE" TYPE OF FACILITY, AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I ACTUALLY GOT THE COLOR OF CAR I ALWAYS WANTED. I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE BUYERS TO TRY BECK TOYOTA, THEY NOT ONLY GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE, BUT TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY IN THE PROCESS. BECK TOYOTA AND TRENT PURDUE MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE AND I AM VERY, VERY GRATEFUL!

the best toyota dealer in indiana

by from indiana |

beck gave us the most trade in in and had better prices dave was great becks the place to get a toyota

AWESOME!!!!!

by from Indianapolis in |

The title says it all. I've never purchased a new car and felt as comfortable as I did when I bought my new Avalon. I won't go anywhere else!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This was the quickest and most hassle free car buying experience that I have ever had. My salesperson Aaron made sure that every step of the process was completed in a timely manner. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle. Thank you.