Bill Estes Chevrolet

Service 888-628-0128 Service 888-628-0128

A Better Way to Drive

Recent visit to Bill Estes Chevrolet

by from Carmel, Indiana |

Last Wednesday I took my car to Bill Estes for an oil change and tire rotation. I did not have a prior appointment but in a reasonable amount of time everything was taken care of. I have been going to Bill Estes for over 25 years since transferring to Indianapolis. All my new car purchases and service has been done at this dealership. I have always been very satisfied. This latest experience was no exception. Jennifer Adie who wrote up my order was very nice. While waiting for my car, I had a conversation with Jim Harden, the Service Manager, about the Volt. I was surprised to hear his wife was driving one, so I got some personal information about the car. No Volt was available at the time of the visit but the following day Jennifer called to tell me a Volt was available for me to test drive. When I drove over to pick up the car, Mark Weiler from sales was very helpful in explaining things about the operation of the car before my test drive. My experience with the car and the people at Bill Estes was wonderful. Can?t say enough good things about Bill Estes.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for the great response, Eric! Providing our customers with a great experience is very important to us and we're happy that you enjoyed the process to have you test drive the Volt. We're always happy to hear when our long time customers let us know that they continue to have good experiences. Thank you again for the review and for being a part of the Bill Estes family!

Owner

by from Lebanon, IN |

2014 Silverado--even though this was a new truck (95 miles) I should have looked over & under it a little more.

Outstanding experience

by from Avon, Indiana |

Friendly, helpful, personal, outstanding relationally and service wise.

May 11, 2016

Cecil, thanks so much for sharing these kind words. We're glad that you're satisfied with your experience. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Wonderful Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Last year, I purchased a 2016 Chevy Trax. The salesman was wonderful. He was very patient. The financial representative was able to work with the banks and get me an incredible rate.

Great service

by from PLAINFIELD, Indiana |

Great staff knowledgable friendly and honest. The vehicle was ready to go at time promised for pick up

April 8, 2016

Thanks, Keith! We're happy to help however possible. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Satisfied Customer

by from Indianapolis IN |

Took my Jetta back after talking to the Manager and they removed the smell and took good care of me after all. They went over and above to resolve the issue and that made me more comfortable with my decision about my new purchase. Thanks to the family at Bill Estes Indianapolis IN. TC

BILL THE COURIER

by from FISHERS,INDIANA |

RYAN RAY MADE MY DAY>>>> He took care of my truck.. I wish I had found him sooner

Taken advantage of!

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I took in my paper work to purchase a vehicle through Capital one Auto Financing. I was treated great the first visit. the process took forever. I returned the next day still the manager had nothing for me. He called and I went back a 3rd time and he had selected a car for me. I thought wow I can't pick nothing I want on my own. So we drive it 2015 Jetta and he turns the air on I did not think much of it. We do the paper work then I take it home the next day I drive it and the tire is on flat cost me 113.00 to replace and the entire car smells like cigarette smoke that I'm allergic to and I can't even be in the car with out the windows rolled down. That explains hi turning on the air condition so I could not sell it to begin with. I asked could I bring it back they said no. So I have a car that can put me the hospital with no value at all. I was not given a choice to begin with and I can't even use this car.

March 26, 2016

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the Jetta. When you have a moment, can you send me a private message? I'd like to find out a little more information so I can help resolve this problem....kyleh@billestes.com. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Great service, courteous staff

by from Indianapolis, In |

I purchased a 2015 Impala LTZ in January of 2015. My wife and I have been totally satisfied with this vehicle. The staff at Bill Estes Chevrolet are excellent!

March 24, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Garnell! We're glad you're still enjoying your Impala

Superior service department

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I have purchased two vehicles from Bill Estes and will seriously go no where else in the future. When I bought my second we looks around and shopped. In the end my wife and I looked at each other and said lets go to Bill Estes and see what they have. From service to sales to follow up and just a friendly clean atmosphere you can not beat them!

February 22, 2016

We're blessed to have such great customers like you, Bill! Thanks for giving us a chance to re-earn your business!