Blossom Chevrolet

(4.6) 9 Reviews

1800 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New Equinox

by from Indianapolis |

?Ty was ABSOLUTELY wonderful!! Both he and the finance manager were extremely courteous and even though the dealership was ready to close, made sure that I drove my new vehicle home that night.? Will definitely return and refer others to do the same!

Lordy, they're good people!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

?Zac was very friendly and respectful. He made no promises, but was very optimistic. The lady that got me my loan was the same way. I?m very happy! I will be back!?

They were very helpful

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I love my new car! I had to go back to get my floor mats because we were in a big hurry to get to the bank. They were very helpful.

Mike was very friendly and the entire staff seemed

by from INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA |

Mike was very friendly and the entire staff seemed to be very organized. Financing was a breeze and everything was explained up front so there was no surprises. Vehicle was used and could have been cleaned a little better but thats more my personal preference. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Excellent service

by from INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA |

Kyle was a wonderful salesman, we would recommend him to everyone. Everyone we worked with there were Great, we really Love our new Chevrolet Cruze.

Love my new Malibu... and Blossom

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We just purchased our 2nd vehicle from Blossom.. Probably the easiest new car purchase we have ever experienced.. We were in/out in under 2 hours. Thank you to Mike Bowers, Joe Emanuele & Tim O'Neil.

Blossom is AWESOME!! :-)

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just leased a brand new 2013 Chevy Cruze from Blossom Chevrolet and the experience was awesome!!!! They were all extremely nice and very helpful with all of our questions. They gave me a lot of options and helped me decide what was best for me. Lee and Mike made the experience enjoyable, but honestly the whole team/environment was great. Now my husband is planning to buy a car from them as well. We had a great time, thank you Blossom!! :-)

Will never buy another vehicle here again

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We purchased a 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring in 2011 from Blossom Chevrolet. We were told the program they used for financing didn't allow for any negotiation on the price. We should have left right then. We ended up purchasing this vehicle for their original asking price. So, a little over a year later, we need a bigger vehicle for our family. We looked at several dealerships, and got quotes on what our trade in value would be on our car. We discovered we are upside down on it, so we decided to go back to Blossom since we bought it there and see what they can do. I spoke to a finance employee there that told us she thought she could do more than the other dealers we were currently working with. At this time, she had all the information needed to make a comment about what they could do. So I decided to go see what Blossom could offer. We were surprised when they came back with a lower offer than any other dealer in the area. I spoke to the manager and he said he couldn't do anything to help me either. He also couldn't explain why the best they could offer was 12,000 when they have a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring with same miles on their lot for 16,995.00. I guess they made enough money on the first deal when we bought the Chrysler that keeping us as a customer wasn't a concern for them. I wasn't asking for payoff on our car, however they weren't willing to try to work anything out at all. The saleswoman was also sarcastic during some of our conversation when I first arrived. I was not impressed at all with their customer service, price, or willingness to try to keep a returning customer. I will never go there again, no matter what the circumstances are, and will do my best to share my experience with everyone I know, and any website that I can leave feedback.

got a car

by from wabash in |

when there and came home with a great car and they helped us by putting us in a 2008 impala