Indy Honda

Used 888-492-6438
Service 888-624-9160

every year!

by from indianapolis in |

i have leased every year with Indy Honda and continue to go back because of the excellent service they provide!

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My overall experience from buying multiple vehicles to service on each one has been excellent. TK King's experience and knowledge on the Honda product line has made buying vehicles so easy. I have service performed on my vehicles at Indy Honda. All service personnel are polite and courteous and complete work on time. I have recommended friends that are car shopping to contact TK King.

satisfied

by from lafayette in |

The rep was polite and very nice person to talk with. Still in the process to buy that infiniti fx35 but absoletely recommend indy honda.

very inflexible on $$$$. cars on lot 180 days and

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Sales rep was fine but management unwilling to move car's or negotiate

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

I was searching for a used convertible and looked at a few online when I found the Chrysler Sebring Touring Convertible at Indy Honda (South). This was one of the best car buying experiences I've had! Mike C. was the sales consultant I worked with and he did a fantastic job in explaining everything to me. There was no pressure to buy the car. I met with Joe S., the finance manager, to finalize the purchase and he did a great job making sure I understood the costs, etc. Both of them were professional, friendly, and courteous. I definitely recommend Indy Honda (South) for your next vehicle purchase!

Great Customer Service

by from Bloomington, IN |

The Customer Service employee's were very kind and helpful. Helped me estimate my new car's monthy payment and the best alternative for me. I will continue to watch stock at Indy Honda and I'm sure in time my new car will be on the lot.

Worst Dealer Experience Ever

by from Indianapolis |

I bought a used Honda Odyssey. The finance guy charged me the state maximum for gap insurance. I asked him if that is the state maximum and he told me that is the amount set by the state of Indiana for all gap insurance sold. I confronted their lie and nobody cared! Then, it took 51 days to deliver the title. The state mandates a dealer provide within 21 days. I bought a car I could not plate. I choose to return the car, but you have to submit a demand letter and they refused citing their lawyer. They finally delivered the title. Go somewhere else to buy a car. Please learn from my mistake, and just know once your deal is done, they do not care about you, will deny they lied, and demonstrate poor customer service. I had to file a complaint with the dealer services division of the sec of state and also the attorney general. I told them I do not feel appreciated and they offered nothing - not even a free oil change!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Harrodsburg, KY |

I saw a Honda Pilot online at www.cars.com, that had low miles and a nice price. I made the 3 1/2 Hour drive to the Indy Honda Dealership. From the test drive, information given to me about the vehicle by my salesman, the negotiation to agree upon a price for my trade in and the price of the Honda, to the completion of the financial paperwork with the Financial Manager. My experience today was well worth the drive. I would recommend, if you want a good deal, a quality vehicle and a non-pressure atmosphere, go to Indy Honda.

dissappointed in incentive

by from Indiana |

the purchase experience was good, Tom Weaver made the process very smooth and easy. However I was very dissappointed that within 4 days of my purchase, the interest rate incentive went from 2.9 to 0.9, I believe that my purchase should have received the benefit of the 0.9 rate, my credit score was 795 so that was not an issue. Nate the business manager was very quick to brush me off with my request. I am a business man and know that the paperwork could have been changed.

Neal CRV Purchase

by from Bloomington, IN |

My purchase and experience of buying a new vehicle at Indy Honda was smooth and easy.

2 time happy customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have purchased two cars from Indy Honda in the last year... one Honda and one Acura. I'm extremely pleased with their willingness to make a deal work and keep their customers happy and coming back!