Andy Mohr Nissan

Service 888-816-1406 Service 888-816-1406

Mohr For Your Money

great people

by from noblesville |

general manager was great and we got a great price

June 27, 2012

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new Nissan and the experience we provided to you at Andy Mohr Nissan. Make sure to say hello when you come back for an oil change. Ken Duckett.

Great Place and Great Experience

by from Rushville, IN. |

Found the car on Cars.com and dealt with Jessica Davis and she was amazing. Drove in, drove the car, Loved it, Signed papers and Drove Home in my new car. Will travel an hour and a half again just to deal with her and Andy Mohr Nissan again. Thanks for everything.

Good Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

I walked in the dealership nervous and stressed. The associate I dealt with made me feel relaxed and confident in the purchase I was about to make. He worked to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted in the price range I could afford.

March 7, 2016

Hi Suga B, I justed wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your input. We strive to make the buying process relaxed and stress free! Customer service is our top priority. Please take a moment and ask for me when you stop into the dealership for service on your vehicle. Mike Hopper - General Manager at Andy Mohr Nissan

Fantastic people... fantastic service... I'm a lif

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Amber, Dave and Bill are the holy trinity of automobile service. Bill runs a well organized and tight operation, Amber is as personable, charming and helpful as you could ever hope a service agent to be, and Dave fixed the problem (windshield wiper actuator arm broken) in a heartbeat. I was traveling to Indy for business and my wipers failed in a snowfall and they took care of me and got me back on the road in record time. I subsequently came back for more service since the first time was so good that I had to return for more. You will not be disappointed.

March 7, 2016

Daryl, I wanted to take a few minutes and say thank you for taking the time to notice our dealership in a positive way. My service department takes great pride in the interaction we have with our customers. Please take a moment and ask for me when you stop in on your next trip for service. Mike Hopper - General Manager at Andy Mohr Nissan

HORRIBLE

by from indianapolis, IN |

At first it was good, they got us in their got us a car it only took a couple hours. But then 2 weeks had passed and we found out we were not approved for the vehicle and we had to give it back. I wanted my down payment back for obvious reasons. They said no because I had been driving the car, but I wasn't renting a car the car was supposed to be mine so I wanted my down payment back it's losing money for nothing. So I went to the dealer ship to drop off the keys and I was having a ONE ON ONE convo with the manager when the finance dude DOUG CURRIE walks up interrupting me over and over and is very rude talking to me with so much disrespect as the manager was standing right there and did nothing. Then my fiancÚ stepped in and said "You can chill talking to my girl that way" & this man DOUG CURRIE had the nerve to say "I will talk to you women any way I want to". Overall all very disrespectful. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

Made an offer on car by email

by from greenfield in |

I didn't actually visit dealer. I only made an offer on a cused car via email, which was ultimately rejected - so no reason to visit them. Salesman seemed very friendly to work with - just couldn't agree on $$

Fun Day, good deal

by from Indianapolis |

Our salesperson,A. J.,was courteous, quite knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. It was fun to work with him and the deal was good.

Worst Customer service ever

by from indianapolis, indiana |

Worst customer service experience at a dealership ever. We were in the market for a cheap safe car for a 16 year old about to get he license. My wife and I hadn't planned on buying a car till after the holidays, but I got a message from my TrueCar app about a Ford Taurus you had for 1500. Great deal so we went to take a look. Once we told the salesman which car we wanted to look at we were tossed around and ignored by the staff like a poisoned hot potato until we eventually left. Both Mico and Damon told us that they didn't have time to help us while they sat doing paperwork. If you don't want to sell a 1500 dollar car then don't advertise one. But don't worry, we won't be bothering your staff with this or any future purchases.

My service at Nissan is outstanding. Thank you!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I appreciate the wonderful smiles & cheerful disposition I receive everytime I visit Andy Mohr Nissan. Thank you for taking the time to provide customer service. Katherine Bridgewater

Courteous and effective service correcting problem

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Several issues were encountered and were corrected under warranty without any hassle.