Andy Mohr Nissan

Service 888-816-1406

Mohr For Your Money

great people

by from noblesville |

general manager was great and we got a great price

Andy Mohr Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2012

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new Nissan and the experience we provided to you at Andy Mohr Nissan. Make sure to say hello when you come back for an oil change. Ken Duckett.

Terffic Customer Service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

This team is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has customer service down pat! We bought 2 vehicles and will be back to buy another. Simple process and they will try and do what they to help you out.

Great service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I am very satisfied with the service provided at Andy Mohr Nissan. I have never stayed beyond the estimated time frame (usually less time) for the services I have received Thanks for the excellent customer service!

great service department issue resolved quickly

by from Gosport,Indiana |

Service department was very friendly and helpful, very quick ,

Service

by from Indianapolis In |

Tomwood washes the cars after you have service so I was shocked to get in a dirty car. Maybe this is something you can start doing after you have service done as a courtesy.

The Isbell's

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This is the 3rd Nissan we have purchased from Andy Mohr. The sales people have always been courteous & helpful. There was a communication issue regarding the model we purchased & the options, but as soon as Shay & Brian were made aware of the situation they worked over time to correct the problem. A BIG thumbs up to Shay & Brian!!!

Outstanding Service

by from Indianapolis, in |

The dealer got me right in despite a busy schedule for an emergency repair.While there they were also able to perform some scheduled maintenance as well, all in the estimated time. They were very helpful and provided detailed explanation as to what was done, and, what did not need to be done.

Engine Repair

by from Noblesville, IN |

The services provided and personnel were first rate. The towing service also was prompt and my vehicle was available at the dealership within 24 hours of the first call.

Great service

by from Camby, IN |

We are always very pleased with our service. Jeffery is always helpful, informs us of issues & suggestions; lets us know before working on other issues. We find them very trustworthy & will continue to use them.

Superior Customer Service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

When I initially reached out I was concerned that I was going to have trouble obtaining financing due to previous credit issues. The salesman, Rick, that I spoke with was extremely helpful and was able to walk me through several different scenarios that I could ultimately choose from. Terri in finance and Brian, the general manager were super nice and willing to go the extra mile to earn my business. I look forward to bringing my car back in and hope to have a similar experience with the service department.

Terrible Service

by from INDIANAPOLIS, IN |

For the past 8 years, my family has purchased several new cars from andy mohr. Had a accident with one of them. We had a choice of where to have it repaired. $9,000.00. During this time, we found a nice used car. Got the price and let the dealer know that we were going to be out of town. Well as you guest. THEY SOLD IT FROM UNDER US. Even after calling daily and letting them know that we were coming back from California to pick the car up. Even then, the salesman saw us pull into the parking lot and ran off to the back of the building. I chased and asked, were is the car that we had been calling about, his reason was that he had to see. My question, why did you not call, nor telling , nor returned any of our calls. He gave that stupid grind and could not answerer. This is how they treat people that have been loyal to them for years. Then he in turned would not try to satisfy me for what was clearly his error. His mistake. Him, not calling or returning calls back to a customers that have been around for years. And this, they call customer service ? Really. Really. What kind of fools that we feel that we have been dealing with these people for years.