Penske Chevrolet

3210 East 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 888-753-0250
Used 888-750-5843
Service 888-789-8166

There are lots of promises out there, but there's only one Penske Promise...Only at Penske Chevrolet

Great Team

by from Greenwood, IN |

I would recommend Penske Chevy to everyone and anyone who would listen. Great Team! Great Service! Very Professional!

Wonderful Service, My go to place for car repairs.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Wonderful help solving my issues. I have been in several times and every time I am there I feel that I am getting the best and timely service.

Best new car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Indianapolis,IN. |

Jeff Copeland is the best salesman I have ever purchased a new car from in the last 30 years. Erika Krumwied did a great job on the car technology. Dale McDowell was very good on the financial end. I will be back to purchase my next vechicle in the future.

Good service improvement

by from Indianapolis |

I'm really happy to see service improvement over the last 12 months. Ernie Alvarado is great. Ernie is a great asset to Penske.

The car service was fast and well done.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The car service was fast and well done. I appreciate their work each and every time. Thanks to everyone at Penske Chevrolet.

Mixed Review - some good, some not so good.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

You changed my Suburban's oil (I furnished the synthetic oil) and replaced the thermostat. You fixed the blower so it works on all speeds, which it didn't when I came in. All those were done well, and I'm very thankful for that. I was not pleased when I asked for the transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluids to be checked and was told it would cost about $1,000 for doing that because they all would have to be drained and have new fluid installed. That's a clear rip-off and absolutely not acceptable. You need to figure out how to top off any fluids that are low without having to charge the customer $200 per gearbox, plus labor. I tried to make an appointment ahead of time online, and it didn't work. I called after trying to make an appointment online, the day before, and the operator was difficult to deal with. The service advisor at the drive-in was very friendly, helpful and efficient, but it took five hours, during which I was cooling my heels in the lounge, before they got back to me with an estimate - 2/3 of which I balked at because of the reasons stated above. The car now runs great. Thanks for the efficient service.

Clean facility,

by from Indianapolis, In. |

This is my third time bringing my vehicle there and they said they vacuum and they did not. They need to take away the saying we vacuum because they don't.

Average service, LONG wait

by from Carmel, IN |

I scheduled a time for a reason. I wanted in and out in a reasonable time. Boy was I in for a disappointment. Even though when I pulled up the sign said 90 minutes, why schedule a time to get in and out. I know you aren't Jiffy Lube, but time vs service, I'm taking time over service every time. If you build a place big enough to hold tons of cars, you should follow it up with tons of employees. Even though my service is included, driving over a half an hour and spending 90 minutes watching Jerry Springer was not an enjoyable time. How about you honor those people who schedule a time to get them in and out. I know the operator said it was first come first serve, but give those who take the time to schedule a benefit, quick service. Thank you

Dialed In

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Penske Chevrolet Service was incredibly professional from the very first greeting to getting my vehicle back when promised. Their service department has it dialed in.

great service

by from indianapolis in |

a great experience.The sales dept worked very hard to get us a good deal. picking up the truck, they were very helpful in answering all our questions.

Great customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My experience was outatanding! Service was exceptional starting from sales agent to financial advisor and ending with the on star technician.