Penske Chevrolet

3210 East 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 888-753-0250
Used 888-750-5843
Service 888-789-8166

There are lots of promises out there, but there's only one Penske Promise...Only at Penske Chevrolet

Great Team

by from Greenwood, IN |

I would recommend Penske Chevy to everyone and anyone who would listen. Great Team! Great Service! Very Professional!

recall ignition repair/ replacement

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was under the impression that my recall parts were all there and I had to wait over 2.0 hours and they eventually gave me a loaner to get to work. They did get my car done by end of day, but the keys they gave me for the ignition and the door locks does not fit the trunk lock.....so I will have to have them make me another key for the trunk as I want a spare and they kept my old key that I gave them the day of recall repairs. Otherwise, the folks were very friendly and the accomodations were good. Offered free snacks and cold drinks. I have never had a really bad experience at Penske Chev.

Penske Chevrolet, Indianapolis, IN. Excellent!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Bill Chaille (sp?) was so helpful to this recent widow who was in a quandary about what to do. I have a Malibu that I love and feel very good about the entire transaction. He is the best!!! Have also always been pleased with their Service Department.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

It was a pleasure to work with Bill Quinton and Alan Asher. They were both very professional and eager to help. I would recommend them both to anyone looking for a new vehicle

Great Service and Friendly People

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Came in for an oil change without an appointment. People are friendly and my car was done within quoted time.

Great service, friendly staff

by from Indianapolis, IN |

William (Bill) Quinton helped me and did an amazing job tending to my personal needs and requests. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car.

Awesome service. Pleasant people. Clean facility.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was Chad's customer and he was very nice to me. He made sure I had a "loner" care since the work was going to take longer than expected and I was still under warranty. That meant a lot to me b/c I had a lot to do and needed a car. My experience was awesome!!

Comfortable area to wait in, and great to have fre

by from Indianapolis, In |

I was sadden to find that even though I made an appointment week in advance, I found my vehicle sat outside for over and hour before they got to it. So, why make an appointment if it doesn't mean that is your time? Also, I asked them to look into the clicking noise from the fuel injectors, and they had no comment for me on it. Why are the injectors making noise?

Good service. Staff had the personality of robots.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Not much interaction with staff. Arrived before 7pm to drop off car and found shop locked up and empty of anyone. Arrived around 7:30a to pick up car and found doors locked. People were inside but didn't seem interested in moving. One gentleman who was outside did walk around and got in and came to open the door where I was standing. The odd thing was he came, unlocked the door, then turned around and walked away. Made no attempt to open the door. Once paperwork was finished, again no one seemed anxious to move. Luckily I located my car so I didn't have to wait on what appeared to be a very lazy group of people. The service people did nothing to make me feel welcome in any way. Service needed seems to have been performed correctly.

Clean dealership, process was smooth and simple

by from Indianapolis In |

Dealership offices were very clean and bright. Salesperson was extremely helpful, the process of buying our new car was painless.

Penske chevy

by from Indianapolis |

The guy I worked with I had bought from before. Scott was very helpful and got the deal I wanted. Two customers had dogs in the car and it was cold out so they let them bring the dogs in.