Dreyer & Reinbold BMW, Infiniti, Subaru, Volkswagen of Greenwood

Used 888-606-0283
Service 888-698-0157

Initial Search/Contact

by from Louisville, KY |

I contacted this dealer through Cars.com as I am currently looking for a specific Subaru model, color, features, etc. The salesman has been attentive by email but so far no luck.

Very nice and easy to work with

by from Erlanger, KY |

I was looking for a specific car with specific color combinations and specific features...I couldn't find anything in my area. I found exactly what I was looking for from this dealership on www.cars.com and sent an email inquiry through the cars.com website. David contacted me immediately and has been a pleasure to work with ever since. I am making the almost 2 hour trip to buy my car tomorrow! I would definitely recommend this dealership and working with David Moll to friends and family.

GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR SUBIE

by from Indpls.In |

Folks, long time Subie owner. You will get a much better deal at Falcone Subaru or Tom Wood Subaru. Saved over $500. on last purchase at Tom Wood. Sales manager at Dreyer Reinbold only interested in ripping off the uniformed. Huge disconnect between sales and service at Dryer Reinbold. Too many dealerships in one (BMV,VW,Subaru). Subaru's are a side show there and it shows.

Great Experience - Good Seller

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would buy from Dreyer & Reinbold again. Good vehicle and good service

Very professional

by from Indianapolis |

I found a very nice person. I got an interesting price and am very happy with the car. The whole buying process has been painless.

Drove 500 miles for it

by from Birmingham, AL |

I was shopping for a particular car with a particular set of features, and I could NOT find one in my area. I found one with Dreyer & Reinbold via the internet. I initiated contact, and the salesman was quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with. I ended up making an offer, and drove more than 500 miles to pick the car up. Nice dealership, friendly people, and an overall smooth transaction. Thanks so much!

Great dealership

by from Carmel, IN |

I bought my 2003 Golf there new and found them friendly and easy to work with. Their service is so great that after moving to the opposite side of town, we still go there for service and repair.

Center of Zero Excellence

by from Muncie, IN |

Dealt with Joe Petalino in service. Joe was very friendly at first, but at some point I can only believe that he felt I wasn't worthy of being a BMW owner/customer. I recently purchased my 2nd BMW, a 2005 330ci, I wanted to have the car inspected by a "2011 Center of Excellence." I was talked out of the inspection. I wanted a service tech to take a look at the rear view mirror, since the auto-dim function wasn't working. Joe told me straight to my face that there wasn't a problem, that the mirror didn't dim. I asked him directly if he was sure that the mirror didn't dim, and he said, No it doesn't. I should have pulled out the manual, flipped to the page about the rear view mirror and the auto-dim function, but it wouldn't have made a difference. Joe had made a "business" decision about my fitness as a BMW owner, and evidently, I didn't make the cut. I sent in an email, complaining about the lack of customer service to the dealership and to BMW USA, and never received a reply from either. Avoid this dealership at all costs, as you may not be "worthy" either.

used bmw

by from Indianaplis IN |

Bought a hard to find used bmw....nice people ...good car

Free Car Wash

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

I have always enjoyed my experience at the Dreyer and Reinbold dealerships. I really like the free car washes for my Infiniti on Saturdays. And, I like their IndyCar team! They've done a lot for the series. Finally, the management team and sales staff make me feel like a welcome guest not just a customer. I recommend them to anyone who's in the market for a car.

Lousy sales

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had to go into the dealership, after looking at cars in their lot for over 15 min, to look for a sales person. Turns out one was standing in the foyer watching us. When I asked about buying a car, he said he was waiting on an appointment to arrive and could not help me -- did not offer to find someone who could either. I found another sales person who I persuaded to discuss the cars with me. I asked to test drive the car I was interested in, then was told that they do not let customers take out cars unless the salesperson rides along. I prefer to test drive with out a sales person, because I want to hear the car (road noise, transmission, etc.), not listen to a sales man chatter. The sales manager said that the dealerships insurance company would not let them send out cars on test drives without a salesperson in the vehicle -- might be true, but sounds like a load of bull. No other dealer I have been to has this restriction. This dealership is not helpful or friendly, makes me wonder how they ever sell any cars? Just know before you go there; that they are not eager to sale or answer questions. I hope they don't go bankrupt, but it would not surprise me if they did.

Dreyer & Reinbold BMW, Infiniti, Subaru, Volkswagen of Greenwood responded to this review

August 6, 2011

Dreyer & Reinbold has been a respected dealer in the Indianapolis area for over 40 years. We appreciate both positive and negative feedback. With any business, there are times when you are simply overrun. We do our very best to make sure everyone is helped in a timely fashion. I apologize that we fell short in your case. At Dreyer & Reinbold we do require a member of our staff to go on all test drives. This is for safety, insurance, and information purposes. We are available for questions on equipment and to help navigate. We apologize if this was an inconvenience and we thank you for the feedback.