Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti

New 888-291-3368
Used 866-616-5432
Service 866-413-4594

See Andrew Weiss

Fast and easy experience!

by from Indianapolis |

Found the car I was casually shopping for and Andrew helped make the decision and purchase very easy. One quick and another longer test drive to have car checked out was not a problem. Made what I thought was a very low offer but D&R made what I considered a very reasonable counter-offer which I accepted and now have a "new" used car for me. Buying experience very pleasant and relatively quick.

Enjoyable Experience!

by from Fishers IN |

While I would rather just do everything over the phone (call, have purchase put on my card, have car delivered to my door) my experience dealing with Andrew was pretty darned close to my wish! No pressure, no back and forth, no mumbo jumbo - just a straight forward experience that was quite pleasant and painless!

First Class Product - First Class Experience

by from Carmel, Indiana |

There is nothing I would change about my experience with Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti. From the car I purchased, JX35,to the wonderful customer service provided by everyone at the dealership - everything was first class. The entire staff was kind, professional and geniune. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

issues when buying, but were resolved.

by from Indianapolis |

Found the car in the color I was looking for at this dealer online. Went to go test drive and didn't get a friendly response at first resulting in forgoing a drive. Was later approached by the online salesman who was courteous and worked with me through the trade-in. Review probably would ha e been better if I was able to deal with Andrew from the beginning.