Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti

Service 866-413-4594

Ask for Andrew Weiss @ 317-385-3169

Excellent experience.

by from Fishers, Indiana |

Andrew was excellent to deal with. He was not pushy and did not try to sell me outside of my interests. While I do typically negotiate a good bit, he made the no nonsense offer I easily accepted and we easily worked out the details. The facilities are pristine, yet a bit sterile as it appeared they had not yet finished decorating or perhaps were not permitted to personalize their offices. Although I want there for any repairs, I did notice the waiting area was very comfortable and welcoming with a variety of snacks and coffees available.

Sales team was great to work with.

by from Greenwood, IN |

Sales team was great, no pressure and came to a price very quickly. I worked with Karen Newland on the North side. She was wonderful. Not sure about service as I have not had to use them yet. Southside Saturday car wash leaves much to be desired. I have been several times but will not waste my time with it anymore. Car comes back smelling like smoke, inside not vacuumed, any special request are never completed (wiping down kick plates, inside windows etc.... ). It's well worth the $$ to have it done right elsewhere. If they are going to offer any service (free or not) it should be done at highest standards.

Fast and easy experience!

by from Indianapolis |

Found the car I was casually shopping for and Andrew helped make the decision and purchase very easy. One quick and another longer test drive to have car checked out was not a problem. Made what I thought was a very low offer but D&R made what I considered a very reasonable counter-offer which I accepted and now have a "new" used car for me. Buying experience very pleasant and relatively quick.

Enjoyable Experience!

by from Fishers IN |

While I would rather just do everything over the phone (call, have purchase put on my card, have car delivered to my door) my experience dealing with Andrew was pretty darned close to my wish! No pressure, no back and forth, no mumbo jumbo - just a straight forward experience that was quite pleasant and painless!

First Class Product - First Class Experience

by from Carmel, Indiana |

There is nothing I would change about my experience with Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti. From the car I purchased, JX35,to the wonderful customer service provided by everyone at the dealership - everything was first class. The entire staff was kind, professional and geniune. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

issues when buying, but were resolved.

by from Indianapolis |

Found the car in the color I was looking for at this dealer online. Went to go test drive and didn't get a friendly response at first resulting in forgoing a drive. Was later approached by the online salesman who was courteous and worked with me through the trade-in. Review probably would ha e been better if I was able to deal with Andrew from the beginning.