Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-328-4915
Service 888-231-7408

Great Salesperson

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Cory Smith Jones is a very professional he helped me when no other person could. He got me everything that I asked for without all the hassel. He also was very helpful after the sale process.

Top notch Salesman

by from Speedway, Ind |

An appointment was made with Cory Smith Jones. I was looking at possibly buying/leasing a Chrysler 200. I found Cory to be very professional, but at the same time very easy to talk to. No pressure style. He worked with me in finding the right car for me. I am very happy with the car I purchased thanks to Cory's efforts. If you want a good buying or leasing experience contact Cory at Eastgate. You will not be disappointed.

January 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your visit with us! We're happy to hear we could help you make an informed decision and ultimately get you into the right car at the right price.

2013 Subaru Brz

by from Noblesville, IN |

Went in to test drive the beautiful Subaru BRZ. Cory greeted me with the car running and warmed up. He made the first impression well. Shook my hand and we started talking about the car. He wasn't pushy at all and was understanding when I told him that there were a few other cars I was interested in looking at around town. We test drove the car, I loved it. I went and did my research on the other vehicles and came back on a Friday evening with my father to look at it. Again, Cory was ready, he even offered to sit and make himself uncomfortable in the tiny backseat. This was much appreciated with my dad having a hard time to get down into the car. We got back, sat and talked a little bit. Then the offers started hitting the table. He was patient and took each and every offer into consideration. I tried and I failed a few different times. Just when I was ready to hit the road, I gave it one last shot and the sales manager approved my final offer. Nothing more exciting than buying your first car. We came back in Saturday morning since Cory had voluntarily stayed after closing to discuss the numbers with me Friday evening. He definitely went above and beyond the standard of any car salesman. When my friend wrecked his new car, Cory was the first person I recommended. He had my car ready to go, clean, even bought my first tank of gas. This was an experience not to be forgotten. I will be visiting the dealership in my future, hopefully to continue to do business with Cory, if he's not there. I have no problem finding what dealership he went to and buying from him there. Thank you Cory, and thank you east gate. This car was a rare find, hard to get your hands on a car this nice and clean, as well as one this rare to find. Cory, you made it easy and less stressful than I could have asked for.

January 19, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We're so happy to hear we could make your first time car buying experience a good one, and we thank you for your recommendation! Enjoy your new ride, and we'll see you when it's time for your next one.

Great place to buy from!

by from Peru, NY |

I recently traveled to this dealership from NY to pick up a used car. Great place to buy from. Sales people answered all my questions, not pushy in their approach. Honest people to deal with. Delivered exactly what I expected. Very professional operation. Handled everything via email and phone prior to the sale. Paperwork was ready to go when I arrived. My salesman even picked me up from my hotel. Good follow up after the sale. Would definitely buy from them again, worth the trip from New York. Pricing was great also. Cory Smith Jones and Judy Weese are excellent to deal with.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for writing a review about your experience with us! We're happy to hear we could get your questions answered and help you find the right car. We're so flattered that you made the trip from New York, and glad that we made it worth it for you.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

All of the sales associates at Eastgate were very helpful. I was able to trade in my used car for avery stylish newer model. I was very happy with the exchange, and I would be happy to refer friends to Eastgate (and Cory)!

December 23, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad we could make your trade-in process quick and easy. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

after the sale

by from Indianapolis, In |

I did experience an issue that came out after the sale was completed. Thanks to Gregg the Sales Mgr, we did resolve in my favor,,,,much to my surprise. This indicates a Dealer you can work with if a problem arises

November 11, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear we could get your issue resolved and we hope you're enjoying your new ride! If there's anything else we can do for you, give us a call!

Best Dealership On Shadeland Ave

by from Fishers, In |

I purchased a pre-owned Nissan Pathfinder from Eastgate Chrysler. They were more than helpful in helping me find my vehicle to my specifications. Not only did they FIND me the vehicle, but they went above and beyond to get it for me. They also were the most inexpensive compared to everyone else and they were willing to negotiate a little off of their price. The managers were all very nice and helpful. My sales person Steve Sibley, was AWESOME as well. Thank you Eastgate for not being just ANOTHER car dealership. You were EXCEPTIONAL.

November 7, 2014

We always love to hear that we could help a customer get into the exact car they're looking for, and we're so happy we could do that for you and at a great price. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

Cory was our salesman. He was VERY knowledgeable and helped explained everything thoroughly. We would definitely continue to buy from Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. Thanks Cory, will be in touch once we decide on the Jeep Wrangler.

November 6, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to help our customers make an informed decision. We'll see you next time!

Happy Customer

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Cory was especially great. He came and picked us up from our home and made buying a car an easy and enjoyable process. I will definitely buy my next car from them and I will ask for Cory.

November 4, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear we could make your car buying experience a good one.

Cory was wonderful and very helpful!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have been searching for a car for over 4 months now, I walked into Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They helped me figure out a great price for my car. I have been completely won over. I recommend everyone to buy your next car here!

November 3, 2014

Thanks for your kind words, Jessica! Enjoy your new ride, and we'll see you next time.

Salesman great but poor support team

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Our sales agent Cory was friendly and knowledgeable of vehicle purchased. The sales manager was extremely SLOW in determining value of trade-in and negotiating a fair deal. He was unfriendly and never spoke. We were attempting to purchase two vehicles in one day so you would think we would get some attention but we were ignored but the sales manager most of the time. The process took six plus hours to purchase two used vehicles and we already had our financing and had already picked out the vehicles. The bad thing for them is the last dealership we worked with we were so loyal we bought 5 of our last 5 cars from them...guess we should have gone back :-(

November 4, 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we're glad to hear you had a good experience with Cory while shopping for both of your vehicles, we apologize for your wait time. We strive to make the car buying process quick and enjoyable, so we thank you for bringing this discrepancy to our attention and will use it to help us improve. That being said, we'd like the chance to speak further with you about the matter and determine a way to make things right, so we urge you to reach out to Reese McCloud at your earliest convenience.