Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-328-4915
Service 888-231-7408

Great Salesperson

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Cory Smith Jones is a very professional he helped me when no other person could. He got me everything that I asked for without all the hassel. He also was very helpful after the sale process.

Review

by from Indianapolis |

I located a vehicle on Cars.com located at Eastgate. The internet car manager was very efficient and answered all of my numerous questions. When I arrived, the salesman, Rusty, took over and was very courteous and provided as much time as I liked in testing the vehicle. Unfortunately, any Chrysler product that has a Canadian registration in the vehicle's history and that is later sold in the United States will have the remainder of the factory warranty voided. Not only will the factory warranty become void once the vehicle is brought to the U.S. (AFTER having been registered in Canada), Chrysler will not sell you an extended service plan (through Chrysler) unless the dealer sells you a third party warranty. You can verify this by calling Chrysler direct at 888-240-2709. As this was a 2014 with only 10k miles, it is unfortunate that Chrysler has this policy. Sadly, for the dealership and any would-be buyer wanting this protection, buyers not wanting a third party warranty are out of luck. This is not the dealership's fault or policy though.

Captiva Sport

by from New Palestine, IN |

If you are looking to buy a car, you MUST come see Cory Smith Jones. He is very understanding, not pushy, and will get you the beat deal for your car! His customer service is outstanding. My windshield had a small crack in it, and I came in the next day to get it replaced and it was done in 30 minutes max. I would 100% recommend everyone to come see Cory at Eastgate!

Excellent Service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Cory Smith Jones is an excellent salesman. He is very professional and has the customers best interest in mind. I went in looking for a car that would be affordable for me and he helped me find the perfect car for me. Everyone that goes here should ask for him when looking to buy a new car.

April 24, 2015

Hi Scott! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear about the outstanding service provided by Cory! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for choosing Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM!

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Cory Smith Jones was an amazing salesman. He got me into the most perfect car! He didn't rush through anything and made sure that I understood everything about my car. I will be referring everyone that I know to Cory and the Eastgate dealership!

April 24, 2015

Thank you, Jessica! We are happy to hear about your recent visit and the 5 star service provided by Cory. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to having you back soon. Enjoy your new car!

Kia Rio

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was helped Cory Smith Jones. He was knowledgeable and helped me get a good deal, steering clear of a car that I was interested in and showed me a more reliable option still within my price range. He was very personable and helped my car buying experience go smoothly.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that Cory made your car buying experience positive and that he was able to find you the perfect car! Enjoy your car and keep an eye out for our service coupons!

Top notch Salesman

by from Speedway, Ind |

An appointment was made with Cory Smith Jones. I was looking at possibly buying/leasing a Chrysler 200. I found Cory to be very professional, but at the same time very easy to talk to. No pressure style. He worked with me in finding the right car for me. I am very happy with the car I purchased thanks to Cory's efforts. If you want a good buying or leasing experience contact Cory at Eastgate. You will not be disappointed.

January 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your visit with us! We're happy to hear we could help you make an informed decision and ultimately get you into the right car at the right price.

2013 Subaru Brz

by from Noblesville, IN |

Went in to test drive the beautiful Subaru BRZ. Cory greeted me with the car running and warmed up. He made the first impression well. Shook my hand and we started talking about the car. He wasn't pushy at all and was understanding when I told him that there were a few other cars I was interested in looking at around town. We test drove the car, I loved it. I went and did my research on the other vehicles and came back on a Friday evening with my father to look at it. Again, Cory was ready, he even offered to sit and make himself uncomfortable in the tiny backseat. This was much appreciated with my dad having a hard time to get down into the car. We got back, sat and talked a little bit. Then the offers started hitting the table. He was patient and took each and every offer into consideration. I tried and I failed a few different times. Just when I was ready to hit the road, I gave it one last shot and the sales manager approved my final offer. Nothing more exciting than buying your first car. We came back in Saturday morning since Cory had voluntarily stayed after closing to discuss the numbers with me Friday evening. He definitely went above and beyond the standard of any car salesman. When my friend wrecked his new car, Cory was the first person I recommended. He had my car ready to go, clean, even bought my first tank of gas. This was an experience not to be forgotten. I will be visiting the dealership in my future, hopefully to continue to do business with Cory, if he's not there. I have no problem finding what dealership he went to and buying from him there. Thank you Cory, and thank you east gate. This car was a rare find, hard to get your hands on a car this nice and clean, as well as one this rare to find. Cory, you made it easy and less stressful than I could have asked for.

January 19, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We're so happy to hear we could make your first time car buying experience a good one, and we thank you for your recommendation! Enjoy your new ride, and we'll see you when it's time for your next one.

Great place to buy from!

by from Peru, NY |

I recently traveled to this dealership from NY to pick up a used car. Great place to buy from. Sales people answered all my questions, not pushy in their approach. Honest people to deal with. Delivered exactly what I expected. Very professional operation. Handled everything via email and phone prior to the sale. Paperwork was ready to go when I arrived. My salesman even picked me up from my hotel. Good follow up after the sale. Would definitely buy from them again, worth the trip from New York. Pricing was great also. Cory Smith Jones and Judy Weese are excellent to deal with.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for writing a review about your experience with us! We're happy to hear we could get your questions answered and help you find the right car. We're so flattered that you made the trip from New York, and glad that we made it worth it for you.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

All of the sales associates at Eastgate were very helpful. I was able to trade in my used car for avery stylish newer model. I was very happy with the exchange, and I would be happy to refer friends to Eastgate (and Cory)!

December 23, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad we could make your trade-in process quick and easy. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

after the sale

by from Indianapolis, In |

I did experience an issue that came out after the sale was completed. Thanks to Gregg the Sales Mgr, we did resolve in my favor,,,,much to my surprise. This indicates a Dealer you can work with if a problem arises

November 11, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear we could get your issue resolved and we hope you're enjoying your new ride! If there's anything else we can do for you, give us a call!