Ed Martin Honda

770 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-515-1422 New 888-515-1422
Used 888-515-1434 Used 888-515-1434
Service 888-418-7432 Service 888-418-7432

The Only Name You Need To Know!

Dr. Liu

by from indianapolis |

I purchased a used chevy cruze from ED Martin Honda and I really like their maintenance. The 2013 car looks still new and interior is clean. The price is very competitive and auto warranty is provided in my car. I would give 9.5/10 for this purchasing.

Excellent Dealership

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I am not one to write reviews, but I wanted to bring attention to my purchasing experience at Ed Martin Honda. I recently purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot, and because of the salesman and the Service Dept., I will be a returning loyal customer in the future. Adriane Williams took the time to listen to my needs in a vehicle and never tried to oversell me. Adriane's knowledge of the vehicles was a great assistance in my selection. He worked hard to find just the right vehicle for me. Adriane also made special arrangements for me regarding my trade-in(s) which was appreciated. I never felt pressured to make a purchase - and for that I am appreciative. The Service Dept. was very friendly and accommodating - making arrangements from and to the dealership while they were applying protection to the vehicle inside and out. Thank you, Adriane - I will gladly recommend you and Ed Martin Honda to family and friends.

Exceptional used car sales experience

by from Canton, MI |

Just purchased a used 2014 Ridgeline from Jason Miller at Ed Martin Honda. The sales experience was exceptional. Jason was very professional and responsive to my questions (phone, text & email). I drove 4 hours to purchase this vehicle. The vehicle was better than he described. When I arrived it was clean and full of fuel, ready for my test drive. The paperwork for the sale went smoothly.

MY EXPERIENCE

by from INDIANAPOLIS, IN |

Just wanted you too know that my experience at Ed Martin Honda was a great one! My sales person Adriane Willaims was a great help. If I had 10 thumbs I would have put them up, but I only have two. He was a "hot mess", but in a good way. Adriane made the process very easy. I was nervous due to this was my first time even thinking about buying a Honda. Please visit Ed Martin Honda, Indianapolis, the staff is WONDERFUL!!!

First New Car!

by from Greensburg, IN |

This was my first experience buying a new car without assistance from anyone. I truly dropped in to look at the color of the 2015 Honda Fit and fell in love with the yellow! The car is surprisingly roomy with plenty of room for 5 passengers. I am especially pleased with handling and the side camera. My daughters and I are in love with our new Mickey Mouse Yellow car! Thanks Allan Pingul, Ron Hammer and Shelly Gottlieb for making my experience one in a lifetime! You were all helpful and supportive through every process of the experience and I appreciate the time you took to make this dream a reality. Honda is part of our family...the drive is full of them. Thanks again Ed Martin Honda!

Outstanding Customer Sevice!!!

by from Greensburg IN |

I just wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Ed Martin Honda. I just recently took advantage of a lease program with my employer and had my 2015 Honda Pilot delivered to Ed Martin Honda. I decided to go the night before to take a sneak peak at my new vehicle since I was in the area and found it and go out to look at it where I was caught by Steve Gray, I told him what I was doing and he told me congratulations and was just as excited for me as I was for myself. The next day when I returned to pick up, as I got out of my car and approached the building I heard my name and it was Steve, he remembered me from the night before even though it was only for a few moments and it was dark!! He took me inside and I was then introduced to Dave Sonneman and Alan Pingual. They were both very nice and made me feel very welcome and like I was the only person they were helping at the time even though they were really busy. It was going to be just a bit as they were getting my vehicle ready for delivery, they told us to make ourselves at home, the showroom was very neat and clean. As we waited Steve Gray came up to us and asked us if we were hungry and then proceed to order us lunch, having it delivered to the dealership, this was above and beyond any experience I have ever had at a dealership in my life!! I was very impressed, especially since this was a lease vehicle that they were not making any money off of at all!!! I will definitely use Ed Martin again whether it is another lease or a purchase and will recommend them to all my friends searching for a Honda!!!! Thank you Steve, Dave and Alan for making us feel special!!!

Excellent Sales Team, A+++

by from Dallas, Texas by way of Indy |

Karl and his team just assisted my mother on her 3rd Honda from Ed Martin Honda. They set the bar for quality customer service, honest pricing, knowledgeable sales staff, and building customer rapport. As most know with leasing, you can go to just about any Honda dealer and the prices are pretty similar, but Karl and Ed Martin are what make the difference! We have traded in 2 vehicles now and we got well above what other dealers offered, and the best rates for leasing! We were blown away that they were able to get us in an Accord EXL this time around. The whole process only required 1 visit to sign the paperwork and then pick the car up later. Give Karl a call!

Great place to go for service

by from Indianapolis IN |

Excellent service department. Very efficient and good at explaining what went on.

Reasonable and Accurate

by from Carmel, IN |

I typically do not like to go to dealerships for car repairs/maintenance, as they tend to be more expensive. After a bad experience on a repair, I decided to try Ed Martin Honda for service to my AC. I asked them to check on other parts of the car. I received a fair quote and the timeline was precise. They kept me in the loop, made sure I was aware of what issues they found and the price actually ended up being lower than the original quote. After I picked up my vehicle, they spent time explaining everything they did to me - in simple terms, as I am not a mechanic. As I was leaving, the "check engine" light came on. Rodney came out with a device to check it and explained to me why it may have been on. He resolved it and told me that it may come back on and what to do if it does. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the work that was done, as well as the customer service provided by Rodney at Ed Martin Honda.

A+ customer service

by from Indianapolis |

I felt very welcome by Redd in the service department. Probably one of my best experiences as far as customer service goes when dealing with service departments. He explained everything extremely well and even went above and beyond to actually show me the problems with my vehicle instead of just telling me what was wrong. I did not get any repairs done, as there were issues that I wasn't expecting and the cost was a bit steep for the repairs. The tech working on my vehicle also showed me the problems and gave me some pointers. Great staff in the service department!