Ed Martin Honda

770 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-515-1422
Used 888-515-1434
Service 888-418-7432

The Only Name You Need To Know!

Service and sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I took in our 2 vehicles to be serviced. We ended up upgrading our 2012 Civic to a 2014 Civic. Not because we were looking, but because of our salesperson. I don't mind that we upgraded, but the whole waiting around to sign the paperwork was very painful. There has to be a faster way to purchase a car and drive away. Yes, we were treated to lunch, but really? Lunch is the answer? Too much time slipped by. I don't appreciate the back and forth in trying to squeeze the last nickel out of the consumer. We have bought several Honda's from the dealership, but we are seriously thinking about trying a different Honda dealership next time we are I'm the markef for a new Honda. I also find it interesting when you are providing feedback to a manager about a website and they acknowledge they are aware of the issue, but will provide the feedback to the persons who oversees their website. Interesting...how many customers will complain before they correct the issue?

Wonderful Sales, Service and Deals!

by from Anderson, IN |

Ed Martin Honda is the place for me. My wife and I purchased a new 2014 Pilot last week and we were treated like family. I want to thank salesmen, Rick and Jeff, and David, the General Manager. They spent loads of time with us and made us a deal we couldn't refuse... Ed Martin always has! I've purchased 4 new Hondas since 2008, and 3 of them have been at Ed Martin on Shadeland. In 2013 I sent a friend and ministry colleague to Ed Martin Honda and he was equally pleased with his "like-new" CRV. I purchased my new 2008 Honda at another dealership in my home town an hour north. That experienced was so disheartening I drove an hour south to Ed Martin for my next one, and I'm so glad I did. Ed Martin Honda sales and service has shown me such extraordinary care and kindness, I fully plan on driving an hour south for all my service needs... and I'll buy my next Honda here as well. I strongly recommend Ed Martin Honda. If you've already purchased elsewhere, visit these folks before you buy again!

Great car buying experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

I had a great experience buying a car from Ed Martin Honda. I highly recommend Allan Pingul, Senior Sales Rep. He showed me what I wanted to see, gave me a good deal, followed through on getting our car top carrier off our old car, having a roof rack installed on our new car and made the whole process painless. Thank you! We love our new car.

Great car buying experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

It's hard to beat service like this.

by from Indianapolis IN |

Some of the best service I've had for any product. The staff explain things well, take care of the few mistakes that get made, and genuinely treat you like someone they want to see again.

Great service!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The service person explained everything that would be done for this service, and afterward, went over the list of what they checked with me. He pointed out the rear wiper blade was coming apart and needed to be replaced (I knew that, but had forgotten to let them know to replace it when I went in, so I appreciated them noticing). Service person was really good!

Great Service and Employees!

by from Lafayette, IN |

Great car buying experience. Paul and Red were very helpful!

Facilities

by from Indianapolis |

Facility needs some cleaning. I saw lots of dust on desks and corners. Clients should be offered something to drink (water).

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This was the most professional car buying experience I've ever had. I was shopping for an Accord Hybrid which have been in very short supply. I provided the sales consultant, Austin Weir, with the exact model and colors I was looking for, and he found one a couple of months later. I was very impressed with the time and effort he spent finding my vehicle. This was my first experience with Ed Martin and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

I love my 2013 CRV!

by from Shelbyville, In |

Excellent service and very friendly and helpful people. We took the car for a ride, and felt I was not rushed. I have only had the car a week, but I can't wait to drive it everyday. It is a great ride!