Ed Martin Honda

770 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-515-1422
Used 888-515-1434
Service 888-418-7432

The Only Name You Need To Know!

customer review

by from indianapolis |

excellent service. Had an appointment and was care of very well

Mr. Heilmann

by from Greenfield, Indiana 46140 |

Always good service.

Always Great Service

by from New Palestine, IN |

We always receive exceptional service when Ed Martin Honda.

B

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently went to Ed Martin Honda to explore my options when returning my end-of-lease Accord. I do a lot of city driving and was looking for a vehicle that was comfortable, easy on the gas consumption, and nice to look at. I like the Accord, but it was definitely more car than I needed. Sam showed me the smaller, sportier Civic. I love it! The process of returning my lease was painless, everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful, and I know I have a great car with service to back it up when needed. The whole process of returning my lease and getting into a new car was uncomplicated and quick, without being rushed or pushy. Thank you Sam and Ed Martin Honda for taking good care of me!

Recent visit to purchase 2014 Honda Odyssey

by from Indianapolis |

Only one point re customer service was an oversight on the programming of the TPMS after the tires were changed out from Continental to Michelin. I spoke to Jim and was well satisfied with his response. He apologized and said it was somewhat embarrassing that they programmed as if it were a 2013 vehicle which required we return and have it reprogrammed for 2014. Zac was excellent during the buying process. Dawn, too in F&I. This was our 4th Odyssey. And our son, Keith, got his the week before - his second with you. Ted Kleinmaier

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, Indidana |

Had a great experience at Ed Martin, I bought a 2010 Mazda that runs and looks brand new. All thanks to Jay Oberst my sales consultant. He was very understanding and helpful. Happy Memorial Day it is!

<3 Ed Martin

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I am SO happy and in love with my (New to me) 2010 Mazda I bought from Ed Martin! I traded in my car for this one, and honestly no place would have done better. My sales consultant Jay Oberst was friendly and quick at finding just what I needed. This is a Memorial Day I wont forget. - Happy consumer

2014 Honda Civic Purchase - New vehicle

by from Noblesville, IN |

I did all my research on line and knew what I wanted before stepping foot on any physical property via True Car website. That website led me to Ed Martin which had done well over 1000 internet deals. I wanted someone who knew what they were doing and could give me only what I wanted and leave out the extras I do not need. I was very specific and I found them to be so receptive!!! I was only at the dealership for a little over an hour and actually purchased vehicle before setting eyes on it. They had it ready, cleaned, fueled and I signed for it, learned the basics and was off to a wedding they knew I needed to attend 4 hours away. Yes, I made it and YES it drove like a dream just like my 2003 Honda Civic that I also am keeping for my teenager who is learning to drive!

Ms

by from Indianapolis |

Service people are always nice & even allowed my dog this visit.

New Car Lease from Ed Martin Honda

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Jack and Dave were wonderful! I am very happy with my car and the service I received. They worked to find me a car in my price range, as well as assisted in turning in my current lease to a GM dealership.