Ed Martin Honda

770 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-515-1422
Used 888-515-1434
Service 888-418-7432

The Only Name You Need To Know!

Consistent good service

by from Indianapolis IN |

Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable service--for the nearly 30 years that we have dealt with them

July 23, 2013

Thank you for the feedback, Aunt Eller! It is incredible to see that there has been nearly 30 years of business under your belt and that you continue to return to us. We are so thankful to have you as part of our Ed Martin Honda family. Please continue to keep us at the forefront of your mind for any auto needs and thank you again for choosing our team. Warm regards, Dave Sonneman - GM.

awsome service

by from connersville, indiana |

Service was awsome and you get treated like a person. Steven Gray who work with me was awsome down to earth person. If you are planning to purchase a honda ask for Steven Gray. Haven't had my civic serviced yet, but if they are like the sales reps I would have give 10+

July 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing with us, Shawn. We are lucky to have Steven as a member of our team and we are proud to hear that you had such a fantastic visit! It is our top goal to ensure a quality customer experience for each guest and knowing that our team made your visit enjoyable is a great way to start the day! Please keep us in mind for any future needs and thanks again. Best, Dave Sonneman - GM.

awsome service

by from connersville, indiana |

Great service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Always friendly staff when I come in for service. They are very thorough with their explanation of services that will be done on my vehicle. I also appreciate the reminder emails I get the day before my appointment!

July 19, 2013

We appreciate your kind words, KG! Our team works hard to ensure a thorough, knowledgeable, and time-efficient experience for each guest. On top of all of this, we aim to provide our visitors with customer care that exceeds expectations. We hope that you return to us with any future auto needs and look forward to assisting you again. Thank you for your business. Best, Dave Sonneman - GM.

Awesome customer service

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I live out of state and worked with Rick Nolan in certified cars to purchase a vehicle from my college student studying in Indiana. We found Rick and the team to be sincere in helping us, honest and great follow through from everyone we met (over the phone). In addition, when the car had a problem that could or could not be considered their responsibility, Ed Martin Honda took the high road and took ownership of the problem, even though we didn't live anywhere near them. I've owned over 15 Honda products and this is why I keep coming back to Honda.

July 19, 2013

What kind words to share! We thank you for taking the time to review your time spent Ed Martin Honda. Our team is extremely dedicated to the success story of every guest and we are proud that we had the opportunity to help your student find a Honda to suit their needs! Rick is an invaluable member of our team who continually exceeds expectations and aims to ensure an enjoyable experience for all. We are proud that we were able to help and look forward to assisting you again in the future for any auto needs. Best, Dave Sonneman - GM.

2012 Ridgeline

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Sales person was not overly interested in selling me a vehicle when he discovered I was an internet customer.

June 19, 2013

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, RidgelineHappy. At Ed Martin Honda, we continuously strive to improve as a business. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress as a team. I apologize that some aspects of your visit did not meet your expectations. Delivering fantastic customer service is our top priority and I'm sorry that you left feeling disappointed. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may work towards repairing your relationship with our store going forward. Best, Dave Sonneman - GM - dsonneman@edmartin.com

Great service !

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Steve's professional but friendly manner, service time exactly as he told us, thorough and knowledgeable in his explanations and advice for upcoming service points. I wouldn't think of taking our Honda anywhere else for service !

June 17, 2013

We appreciate your feedback, Dave. Steve is dedicated to providing our guests thorough, enjoyable, and exceptional customer care and we are thankful for your kind words! We look forward to assisting you in the future and hope to see you soon. Best, Dave Sonneman.

Friendly service

by from Indianaplolis IN |

The salesman Jeff was very friendly and was not pushy, the Finance guy worked with me to get me the price that I needed to stay with in my budget.

June 17, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Happy Honda. At Ed Martin Honda our team strives to provide an enjoyable experience and ensure that you leave with a car that best fits you! We hope that this recent visit gives you cause to turn to us for assistance for any future auto needs and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Dave Sonneman - GM.

First Time Buyer

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I went to several other Honda dealerships before Ed Martin to look for a certified used Honda Accord between 2009-2011 but I felt the sales representatives ignored me. I was with my father and we made it clear several times that I would be the car purchaser, however, the sales person continued to talk to my father and rarely acknowledged me. At another dealership one sales person spent the entire hour I was there talking about soccer to my father instead of assisting me. I was almost ready to give up, but at Ed Martin, I actually felt like a car buyer. I walked onto the lot and Orlando Itza was the first person to greet me. He answered all of my questions. When the Accord I initially wanted was already sold, he found a better Honda Accord than the one I wanted in the same price range. Everyone answered every single one of my questions was kind and respectful and made the process easy. I will certainly recommend Ed Martin to any first time car buyers. Excellent experience!

May 29, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, HappyCustomer. Our team strives to provide the kind of customer care that leaves you feeling completely comfortable and excited about your purchase. We are proud to hear that with Orlando's assistance, you were able to find a Honda that best suits your needs! Orlando and our entire team are essential to the success of Ed Martin Honda and we are so lucky to have them. We hope that the devotion to a seamless process for our guests gives you a reason to return to us in the future. Enjoy your new Accord and thank you again for your business! Best, Todd Reiseman and Nick Bazzi.

Great Experience and Very helpful staff

by from Carmel, IN |

I have bought several cars in my day. This past Saturday we went and to "look" at CR-V's. After meeting Robb and him showing us everything on that car we decided to negotiate and get the price to where we wanted it. Robb was very knowledgeable and so was all the staff. It was fairly quick for a Saturday as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that ask and also would recommend our sales person Robb. Very likeable and lots of laughing with him as well.

May 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing with us, cpaguy! We strive to provide our fantastic customers with a knowledgeable, swift and enjoyable experience. It is with great pride that we read of Robb's positive impact on your visit and your purchase, we are lucky to have such an enigmatic team member. Please keep us in mind for future auto needs and enjoy your new Honda! Thanks again, Todd Reiselman.