Ed Martin Honda

770 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-515-1422
Used 888-515-1434
Service 888-418-7432

The Only Name You Need To Know!

Purchased New CR-V

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The salesman and sales manager were very helpful and professional. We were very pleased with them. The meeting with the finance manager was the least enjoyable part of the buying process - too long of a wait, too many "warranty" pitches, too long to complete. We were pre-approved and paid half down, which should have expedited the process.

Great experience buying a new Accord

by from Indianapolis IN |

I had the best experience buying a brand new Accord from this dealership's internet sales department (Ron Hammer). They were very responsive with great customer service and their price was unmatched by any other dealer in the area not to mention I got the highest trade in value as well... They did an excellent job. I highly recommend these guys.

Horrible Experience

by from WA |

After a lot of research, my husband and I had our eyes set out for a specific car with specific features and we wanted a good deal. The only thing Ed Martin Honda could provide us with was just that; the car at the right price. Which was the ONLY reason we purchased from them as it was the only car in the country that was on the market at the time with our specifications. My husband had emailed back and forth with the internet salesperson who had horrible grammar and failed to answer the majority of the questions asked. He was very vague which prolonged the process of emailing back and forth. We live across the country, so going in to purchase the car was not an option. The salesperson was delayed in his responses and it was very frustrating. I decided to call to see if I had better luck. I did have good luck until a price was agreed upon. Then it was hit and miss of when I would hear back from the person that I was working with. The process took much longer than it should have because questions were slow to be answered (if they ever were answered) and it felt like communication was dropped once the car was "sold". We attempted to get some help with getting the car shipped to us. That was a joke. They were unwilling to help and we had to figure out that whole process on our own. It was a bad experience and we hope to never have to deal with this dealership again. They were difficult to work with, horrible in answering questions, and unwilling to make the process easier for someone who lives a long distance away. If they are so unwilling to help ship a car, they should not be posting online to entice buyers from other areas. Ed Martin Honda gets a 1/5 stars, only because less than that is not an option to chose.

Ed Martin Honda responded to this review

June 14, 2012

I was very surprised to see this negative review. We have sold vehicles all over the country without any issues. I notice in this customers comments nothing was brought up about the vehicle not being what they wanted or expected. There were some issues with the customers financing that they arranged that did slow the process. The reason for the shipping delay was due to the slow process of paying for the vehicle. I have been used car manager here since 1991 and take customer satisfaction very seriously. Mike Demetriades Preowned Manager

Stay Away

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would stay away from all used cars here. I purchased 2 they were trash. Also per BBB in indy they have a F rating.

Ed Martin Honda responded to this review

May 1, 2012

I have been the Used Car Manager since January 1991. Customer satisfaction is something we take very seriously. We are a multiple time Honda Presidents Award winner and one of the top Honda Certified dealers in the nation. Please contact me concerning this review. Thanks Mike Demetriades Used Car Manager.

Great Buying Experience, Thanks Sam Trezzo

by from Avon, IN |

My BEST car buying experience in Indianapolis period!!! I moved to the Indianapolis area 3 years ago, In this short period I've gone through three vehicle purchases at three dirrent dealerships. Ed Martin was BY FAR the most pleasant experience of all. Sam Trezzo made it extremly easy and convinient for us. Great service and great staff gets 5 stars!!! Thanks Sam!!!

Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne |

Great Experience! Staff was helpful and easy to work with. Would shop at Ed Martin Honda again.

buying used

by from farmington MI |

the price was great and the negotiations was quick

My 4th Honda From Ed Martin

by from Indianapolis |

After a few-year's hiatus from needing a new car, I needed to find a reliable, stylish, comfortable vehicle for our growing family. I researched for many and compared many makes, and everything led me to the Odyssey and back to Ed Martin. My salesperson went the extra mile for me.I look forward to enjoying my new vehicle, but knowing the Ed Martin family is there if I have any problems.

Positive Experience with Ed Martin Honda

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great salespeople - definitely not high-pressure. Classy in fact. Overall my first (in many years) reasonably pleasant car-buying experience. One negative - I told my sales person multiple times that I already had financing, and had no interest in them trying to get a better deal. However, they ran a credit app anyway, basically pooh-poohing the notion that all those credit applications would have any negative impact on my credit score. I was not pleased. But otherwise a positive experience.

Pleasant experience for first time buyers.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We had a long history of buying new with a competing Honda dealer that was located close to our home. We received a mailer that suggested they were interested in our 2005 Odyssey (w 135K miles). We were obviously skeptical, and were pretty much committed to keeping our Odyssey for miles to come. We met up with Sam and he took us through the process, being very candid, non-threatening and engaging. While we had done our homework prior to coming, we were confident our out the door price was not going to match their best offer - but Sam was able to get it close. They gave us a very fair price on our 2005, and also came down a fair amount. We did not have to buy so we did not want to compromise. We ended up with a great vehicle at a great price with a very fair trade. At our "former" dealership, there was some in-fighting on whose client we were (note to them: we don't care), and they were not interested in our trade at all. And their best price was thousands higher. Their lot was poorly organized by comparison, and they did a good job of making us feel unwanted. Just the opposite at Ed Martin, where they listen and make the buying decision a positive process. We didn't plan to buy a new car, but we did, and are very pleased about it.