Hare Chevrolet

Service 866-264-7076

A Dealer For the People

Drove 2 hrs to buy another car from Hare Chevrolet

by from Greencastle, IN |

Several years back I bought from Hare, Things changed and I was able and ready to buy new again. After looking local and dealing local decided again on buying from Hare again. Chris Parker making the best deal available on a 14 Equinox the decision to drive 2hrs to seal the deal was easy. The staff at delivery were excellent. Thanks Hare! Love the new Equinox.

great experience all around

by from Whiteland, IN |

I had a great car buying experience at Hare Chevrolet. David Check was fantastic, and worked diligently to get me financed and taken care of. As someone that doesnt have the best credit, I didn't think i would be able to get a new car. But they took my trade in, which wasn't the greastest vehicle, and got me in a brand new car. I have David to thank for my families new vehicle. Mike Tallman did a great job explaining their amazing smart payment system, and set that up for me while I was in the finance process. The piece of mind that my payments will be taken care of automatically is great. All around, I had a great experience from the time I walked in the door, to the time I drove away with my new Chevy Sonic. I love my car. I highly recommend anyone to go to Hare Chevrolet. If they could help me, they could help anyone. They truely are a "dealer for the people."

Dreams do come true!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchased a used 2009 Honda Accord 10/2013 from Hare Chevrolet. My expierence with Melissa Barnhart and Darrell Lee was absolutely the best anyone could ask for. Theo Elston was thee best finance manager I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in regards to that purchase. When the time came for me to trade my car in I was so pleased that I would be working with Theo again. Theo helped me achieve what I never thought would be possible...buying a new car of my choice. Every car I have had as an adult has been a vehicle that someone has either given me or a limited selection of used vehicles I could choose from due to financing. Nothing is better than driving off the car lot with the car of your dreams (2015 LT RS Camero, Hot Red) and a payment that designed around my terms. As repeat customer, I highly reccomend Hare Chevrolet. I would not shop anywhere else for a vehicle. The customer service, comfortable enviroment and the pricing simply can no be beat. Thank you Theo for all your hardwork. I look forward to doing business with Theo and the staff at Hare Chevrolet for years to come. You guys are awesome!

Jon Higgins

by from Carmel, IN |

After bad experiences at 2 Ford dealerships I went to Hare Chevy. Jon listened to my requirements and gave me the real price for the car. No surprises or undisclosed fees when I got to the finance desk. And he called later to see how I like the car.

Excellent Customer service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

This was our first time buying from Hare and the experience was amazing. We know the team went above and beyond to get the best deal for us. I had visited another dealer prior to coming to Hare and the salesman told me he hated to see me go, because the price at Hare couldn't be beat and he would buy it too. We will be back to deal with Lucas Duran in the near future. The perks of dealing with Hare made us feel like VIP's.They have a customer for life.

Excellent experience

by from Noblesville Indiana |

Thank you to David Whittaker and all the staff at Hare Chevrolet. I have bought several vehicles at other dealerships, but never had a great experience...until now. I will continue to purchase from Hare and David and will refer any one I can. Thanks again!

best car buying experience ever!

by from Indianapolis |

Really appreciate how our agent went th extra mile, AGAIN! Moose is the best.

First time car buyer

by from Noblesville, IN |

This was my first time buying a car and Dave Whittaker was amazing in helping me find the perfect car. He made it easy and stress free for me and at the same time help me to get everything I wanted in a car. I have already fallen in love with my car and have him to thank for such an awesome experience! I would defiantly recommend this dealership and sales person to anyone that is looking to purchase a new or used car!!

Great overall experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I've had major credit problems & never thought I'd be accepted to buy a car from a dealership. Shawn Messenger was fantastic & never made me feel inferior. He worked with me to get a car I LOVED & get me approved. I had already heard great things about Hare and I will absolutely recommend Shawn to anyone I know!

Excellent Service and great job all-around

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I went to Hare Chevy with a lot of skeptiscm but I left with a lot more than what I expected. Chris Parker was my sales rep and he did a great job with the approval process and getting me into a car that fit my payment goals.

Good car,Good price,Good people

by from Fortville,Indiana |

I recently purchased a car from Hare Chevrolet and found the experience very enjoyable.Surfing their website first helped me decide on a car and after a brief exchange via email, I drove to the dealership in my old car and left in my new car.They showed dedication in wanting to put me in the car of my choice at a price I could afford.I would highly recommend their services and will definitely call upon them again when i'm ready to purchase my next vehicle.