Hare Chevrolet

Service 866-264-7076

A Dealer For the People

Drove 2 hrs to buy another car from Hare Chevrolet

by from Greencastle, IN |

Several years back I bought from Hare, Things changed and I was able and ready to buy new again. After looking local and dealing local decided again on buying from Hare again. Chris Parker making the best deal available on a 14 Equinox the decision to drive 2hrs to seal the deal was easy. The staff at delivery were excellent. Thanks Hare! Love the new Equinox.

best car buying experience ever!

by from Indianapolis |

Really appreciate how our agent went th extra mile, AGAIN! Moose is the best.

First time car buyer

by from Noblesville, IN |

This was my first time buying a car and Dave Whittaker was amazing in helping me find the perfect car. He made it easy and stress free for me and at the same time help me to get everything I wanted in a car. I have already fallen in love with my car and have him to thank for such an awesome experience! I would defiantly recommend this dealership and sales person to anyone that is looking to purchase a new or used car!!

Great overall experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I've had major credit problems & never thought I'd be accepted to buy a car from a dealership. Shawn Messenger was fantastic & never made me feel inferior. He worked with me to get a car I LOVED & get me approved. I had already heard great things about Hare and I will absolutely recommend Shawn to anyone I know!

Excellent Service and great job all-around

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I went to Hare Chevy with a lot of skeptiscm but I left with a lot more than what I expected. Chris Parker was my sales rep and he did a great job with the approval process and getting me into a car that fit my payment goals.

Good car,Good price,Good people

by from Fortville,Indiana |

I recently purchased a car from Hare Chevrolet and found the experience very enjoyable.Surfing their website first helped me decide on a car and after a brief exchange via email, I drove to the dealership in my old car and left in my new car.They showed dedication in wanting to put me in the car of my choice at a price I could afford.I would highly recommend their services and will definitely call upon them again when i'm ready to purchase my next vehicle.

First time car buyer

by from Indianapolis, in |

I can say I was nervous coming in. Saw the car online & had to take a chance & so glad I did! My experience was great. Chris made me feel comfortable & helped me make a great trade for my Honda. .

small town feel with big city selection

by from Noblesville Indiana |

I will absolutely never go anywhere else ever. They make you feel so welcome you could easily spend an hour or two jut shooting the breeze with the staff. Absolutely top notch customer service, great selection as well

don't trust

by from Indiana |

They give the impression that the used vehicle you buy has been check ed out by them. My Had not and it cost me a lot of money their response to bad so sad.

Brian Eybel was excellent!

by from Madison, Indiana |

Brian Eybel was excellent as a salesman. We will recommend him to anyone we know who is looking for a car. He was not pushy and was very personable. When we told him we were looking at other cars at other dealers, he didn't get offended or try to keep us until we bought his car. He gave us his card and ask that we keep him in mind when we were ready to buy. I am not sure what the reason is for "signing in" when arriving, but we never did. We went straight to the salesperson we initially spoke with over the phone. When we arrived to buy the car and do the paperwork, it took almost two hours to generate the paperwork, even though we had called twice that day to let them know when we would arrive. Not sure what took so long, but we had driven over two hours to buy the car, and had that long of a trip home. Brian Eybel was very embarrassed. The owners should review that process and determine what issues caused that delay.

Best experience ever buying a car!

by from Kokomo, IN |

When I picked up my new Z51 Stingray, I found myself in a rush. I wanted to get the car, but had another appointment. Brian Eybel (salesman) made sure the car was ready on time and worked with the finance department to make sure everything was ready for me when I arrived. Everyone expects their salesman (and dealership as a whole) to make buying a car easy, but when I put pressure on them to outperform their own high standards, I was impressed. Not only did everyone accommodate my urgency, but accomplished it without a hint of the pressure I put them under. Absolutely, without doubt or hesitation, I will buy every Chevrolet from Brian Eybel and Hare Chevrolet. Thank you for a great experience.