Hare Chevrolet

Service 866-264-7076 Service 866-264-7076

A Dealer For the People

Drove 2 hrs to buy another car from Hare Chevrolet

by from Greencastle, IN |

Several years back I bought from Hare, Things changed and I was able and ready to buy new again. After looking local and dealing local decided again on buying from Hare again. Chris Parker making the best deal available on a 14 Equinox the decision to drive 2hrs to seal the deal was easy. The staff at delivery were excellent. Thanks Hare! Love the new Equinox.

Great prices, horrible sales experience

by from Indianapolis |

The financing and overall feel of the dealership was excellent!! The salesman I had threatened to come pick my vehicle on multiple occasions because of paperwork that was not needed under ANY circumstance!! I ended up contacting my finance company to figure out what was needed to finalize paperwork instead of dealing with that ridiculous person!! I will never be back because of this nor will I recommend anyone to go there!!

March 30, 2016

We truly apologize for any unsatisfactory experience you had with us. We have strived for 100% customer satisfaction for the last 165 years, since we have been in business. Please send us your contact information to harecares@hareauto.com. We are more than happy to help resolve this issue for you, and will have a manager get in touch with you as soon as possible.

very good people

by from muncie in |

I like to thank jesse parker for going above and beyond on the work he done helping us to get our 2008 dodge nitro it was everything what we wanted the people at hare Chevrolet are outstanding when we get this paid off we will be back also the store was vary clean

January 3, 2016

Robert, we are glad to hear Jesse was able to give you a great car buying experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

Great people

by from Westfield |

Great people to work with. My sales guy looked for every possible discount and was able to put together a deal that worked with exactly what I was looking for. Nate Allan is the man who can get a deal done. This new truck is my third vehicle from Hare Chevy.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for your continued loyalty, and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

My new vehicle.

by from Indianapolis, In. |

My experience on Nov.14 was one of the best. I went in looking to purchase a vehicle. Not knowing what the outcome would be. I don't have the best of credit. But to my surprise Chris Parker and his team of experts made it happen for me. I'm very please. And I love my 2014 Nissan Altima.

January 7, 2016

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your Nissan Altima!

my first new car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Buying my first brand new car was a pleasant experience. Darrell Lee made me feel comfortable, explained all of my options and was attentive to my needs.Would recommend him and the dealership to any prospective car buyer.

Less than accurate listings...

by from Indianapolis, IN |

If you are searching for a manual transmission vehicle, do not rely on listings at Hare. The person entering data apparently does not know the difference. Several times I've searched for a stick, follow to a Hare listing only to find out it is an automatic. Nitpicking I know, but is that difficult to get accurate listings?

Fast and easy experience, Great customer service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was in by 10 A.M. on a Saturday morning and by noon was driving my wife's new crossover to pick her up in it to sign the paperwork. The customer service was top notch and Jesse did all of the leg work to find my family the perfect vehicle for our needs. We absolutely love it, and the price is unbeatable for what I have seen the last month looking. There vehicles are extremely clean and they even fill up the tank for you. I will not go anywhere else in the future when I decide to buy that new truck. If you want a quick and easy car shopping experience then call Jesse Parker and head on over to Hare Chevrolet!

Happy Owner of a Jeep

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Bought a used Jeep from Susie Duffy at Hare. Signed papers and only then discovered that I needed a part for the soft top tailgate. Susie did not hesitate and said they would get it fixed. Shawn McBroom could not get the part and sent me to the Jeep dealer. No hesitation to get the part and fixed correctly. I appreciate the effort and non hassle. They made it right and in return a happy customer. That's Susie and Shawn!

Hare Chevrolet, Noblesville, IN

by from Martinsville, IN |

My experience with Hare Chevrolet was the best experience by far I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. We were treated so well and the customer service was top notch. Can't say enough about how awesome Suzy is-she worked hard to get us the deal we needed to purchase the car we wanted. I will go back next time we are in the market for a vehicle and I highly recommend visiting Hare Chevrolet. We even received a thank you packet in the mail with the most delicious cookies I have ever tasted. What other car dealership sends you cookies for buying from them? Never been to a car dealership with such personalized and caring people!