Hare Chevrolet

Service 866-264-7076

A Dealer For the People

Drove 2 hrs to buy another car from Hare Chevrolet

by from Greencastle, IN |

Several years back I bought from Hare, Things changed and I was able and ready to buy new again. After looking local and dealing local decided again on buying from Hare again. Chris Parker making the best deal available on a 14 Equinox the decision to drive 2hrs to seal the deal was easy. The staff at delivery were excellent. Thanks Hare! Love the new Equinox.

Low pressure salesman, exceptional reputation

by from Muncie, Indiana |

I was in the market to buy my first new car and had been looking for a short time. My husband found such great reviews about Hare Chevrolet in Noblesville from many, many satisfied customers, so we decided to take a trip to Noblesville from Muncie to check it out. The salesman (David Check) took extra time with us to see what our "must haves" were and to show us what they had. The history of the dealership is spread around the showroom in a very interesting manner. We did test drive a car that day but left to go home and compare notes. Several days later we decided to take advantage of our GM rebate and make a purchase. He spent considerable time calling other dealers to find just the right one for us. We made another trip back to pick it up and receive all the information regarding servicing schedules and operational information. I definitely will go back to have maintenance done, a decision I had changed my mind about. Thanks Dave for all your patience in bringing me into the "new era" of automobiles!

Very awesome experience and excellent staff

by from Indianapolis |

Everyone was so friendly and helpful, Joe Meanor is awesome. He went over and above to help me with my situation. All the people there are great at what they do and work very will with each other. They all made buying a car easier then ever. Thank You all so much

joe meaner

by from kokomo indiana |

my husband and i needed a car that day we went to look and automaticly everyone was nice and helpful we got set up with joe meaner. he helped us look for car and to get us one and was very nice. we been to few car lots and the dealer there just didnt care but hare chevy does...may i add they are very nice to our 2 little girls from the front desk to the dealers. when we drove our car home we notice a problem took it back and it got fixed while it was gettingg fixed we got a loaner . i would rate hare a 10 if i could. we will be back to buy another car there from joe meaner. thank you hare chevy

Buying car at hare Chevrolet

by from Noblesville, indiana |

I just want to say that Larry Taylor is so amazing at what he does. He helped me a lot get a new car for me and my son. I have been turned down so many times, I came to hare because I have purchased vehicles before from hare. Every time I have come to hare the whole staff have been really helpful and so nice I would definitely recommend hare to everyone I know and tell them to ask for Larry. Thank you again for the wonderful experience

Great dealership. Clean facility & friendly people

by from Indianapolis, IN |

As soon as we drove up we were greeted by one of the sales people out front. He asked if he could help but we declined so we could get a look at what they had to offer. He gave us a few directions and wished us luck. No pressure or anything which is not what i have experienced at other places. After i picked out our car that sale gentleman ended up walking us through the process. Mr. Alan Greene was about the nicest and laid back salesmen i have meet. he did a great job making us feel at easy and appreciated. I would highly recommend him, and Hare Chevy again. The place was great.

Second time buyers

by from Brazil, IN |

This our second truck from Hare and they bent over backwards to make our 2 hour drive worth it.

Amazing experience

by from Kokomo, In |

We have purchased at Hare in the past and were more than pleased with our purchase. We have been considering a 2014 and Hare was the only choice for us. Our salesmen Chris Parker was AMAZING. He listened to our wants and within a few hours we were driving off the lot in our perfect brand new car. He made the process so easy. Thanks Chris!!!!!!! We'll be sending lots of business Your Way!!!!!

awesome dealer!!

by from Kokomo, In |

i never thought getting a brand new 2014 car was possible. worked with Darrell Lee and was very pleased with my overall buying experience. will definitely be going back

Mostly thrilled

by from Indianapolis |

We went to Hare based on the inventory of Traverses that showed on the website. We were greeted pleasantly by Jon U, who walked us through the process with ease. We had our three foster children with us, and he took the time to learn their names (and used them!). Having a closed in play area for the kids was very helpful, especially because of the amount of time we were there. Should we decide to buy another car later, we'll definitely look for Jon. We arrived at 5:45 for an appointment set up following our pre-approval, had the Traverse picked out, the paperwork ready to go, and then spent close to an hour waiting our turn to sign the forms. That was the roughest part of the process - the waiting. At first I thought that since it was approaching closing time, there weren't as many loan officers; however, then I realized that when we started the process, it was well before close. We finally walked out at 9 pm, with a new car, but three very tired children.

Excellent sales staff

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I dreaded buying another car. I was working to stay in a budget but sti wanted something nice. Corbin Richards helped me find the perfect car for me! He made the process so much fun and so stress free. I cannot say enough about how wonderful and helpful he was! Kelley came and helped answer all of my questions about the customer service and maintenance and any extra thing I could think of to ask. This atmosphere at this dealership can't be beat. I walked away with a car I love and feeling really pleased with the service I received.