Honda of Fishers

Service 888-253-9844

Introducing A Brand New Old Friend Honda West is Now Honda of Fishers

Love this dealership!

by from Avon, IN |

We purchased our first Honda from Honda West in 1983. Since then, our family has purchased 18 new and used Hondas from Honda west. Obviously, we have have been very pleased with their sales and service departments.

made the Car buying process easy and seamless

by from Indianapolis ,Indiana |

The Team at Honda of Fishers has it right. I found the car I wanted on line. Mike G. had it parked out front ready for me to test drive when I arrived. When Mike found out that I was a military Vet he had some of his team members whom also to are military vets stop by and introduce themselves. That really set the tone. Its like they are all one big happy family and want you as a customer to be part of the family. The finance team esp. Eric was professional and courteous. The entire car purchasing process was easy and it all started with the online team at Honda of Fishers. We will be making our next purchase with Mike G. at Honda of Fishers.

Honda of Fishers Review

by from Noblesville, IN |

Honda of Fishers is the best place in Indy to buy a Honda. Service is excellent all around. Special thanks to our salesman, Gino Arcoleo.

Second great experience with this dealership

by from Indianapolis area |

This is the second time I've been to this dealership and have to say that both times they exceeded my expectations. The first time was to replace a timing belt on on older Honda. I actually shopped around a lot and found their prices to be competitive with independent mechanics and other shops. The work was done quickly and without someone trying to upsell me every single thing. The other day we bought a new Honda and the experience couldn't have been better. Again, I shopped around a bit and the price I was quoted was considerably better than other dealerships. Like another reviewer, I was given a dealer invoice quote; however, unlike the other person I confirmed that the price the salesman told me was indeed accurate. I feel like I was given a very fair price for the car we bought (in fact, thousands less than what other area dealerships were quoting me) and the trade in value was definitely in line with what I expected. I would definitely purchase from them again and likely will when it is time to trade our other car in. I would also recommend the salesman, Jason Hochstedler, as he made the entire purchase experience very positive.

Great service all around!!!

by from Crawfordsville,IN |

Our sales person, Kristian Wilson was the best. He got us a great deal on a new CRV. I'm sure he's probably made easier sales! Eric S. in financial was very helpful and easy to talk with about any questions or concerns. We'll probably make the drive back to Fishers in the future . Looking forward to my experience with the service department as I'm sure they will not disappoint. If you're looking for a new or used Honda...it's definitely worth the drive to Honda of Fishers!!!

great experience always

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Leased a new accord sport. What a great car and great service at a beautiful dealership. This was my third lease with them.

great service

by from Noblesville, IN |

Rick is a great sales guy and very good at his job.

Leased a Civic

by from Fishers, IN |

Jeff was awesome, helped explain/clarify the leasing option. Steered easily thru the process and was a pleasure to work with.

Honda of Fishers Super Fan

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Rick Shewmake sales and Jerry Kelly in the service department make Honda of Fishers a top-rate experience! I recently leased a car and have purchase 4 other cars from the dealership in the last 10 years. I will never shop any other car dealer!

Great experience!!!

by from Noblesville, IN |

Working with Gino (my salesman) and Babu (the finance manager) was a great experience. Both of these men answered my questions, and truly helped me pick the car that was best for me. This is the place where I will buy all my cars, and have them serviced. Thanks guys!!!!!

Great Service, but dishonest sales department

by from Carmel, IN |

Used Honda of Fishers (and previously Honda West) for many years and have always been happy with their customer service. Was recently in the process of buying a new Accord, and had a deal negotiated (I thought) with Honda of Fishers for $X under dealer invoice. When I showed up to sign the deal, they were dishonest with me about what "dealer invoice" is for the car I was purchasing, which killed the deal. "DI" is a widely published figure, so they wasted a couple of days of my time negotiating this deal. The dealer I bought the car from 2 days later (Ed Martin) confirmed I was exactly right about DI price.