Honda of Fishers

Service 888-253-9844

Introducing A Brand New Old Friend Honda West is Now Honda of Fishers

Excellent Experience

by from Fishers IN |

I had an excellent experience with Honda of fishers Indiana. i bought my new Honda civic 2015 from them and the sales consultant "Nathan Nix" and Finance consultant "Brad", they both are excellent and well trained consultants. they both discussed with me the options and protection packages and extended warranties and vehicle features very well. i would recommend my friends. overall the experience was excellent

Working with Rick Shewmake was great.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a wonderful experience working with Rick Shewmaker. He pretty much knew what I needed and proceeded to put me in a leased 2015 Honda Civic. It is a beautiful car and a dream to drive. A beautiful facility and everyone was so friendly. Thanks to my grandson for recommending Honda of Fishers.

Excellent customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This is the second car I've bought from this dealership and they are fantastic. Ira was my salesman and he makes the process easy and comfortable.

Excellent Dealership and Sales person

by from Fishers IN |

I bought a new Honda Civic 2015 for my wife at Honda of Fishers. it was a great experience and the Sales man is awesome and he discussed with me the features and options very well. and the whole process was excellent. we are so happy and its right across to my house and easier for me to reach out to them.

BEST CAR SALESMAN EVER!!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Mike Gundersen was extremely helpful with my recent upgrade to a 2015 Civic. He did all he could to make sure I receivied the best deal they could offer.

First time buying here....definitely not the last

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a great experience with Honda of Fishers. They were very friendly and very understanding of my financial needs. They went above and beyond to make getting the car I wanted fit my budget by exploring every possible option. I'm a very happy buyer and driver thanks to Honda of Fishers. I'd recommend them to anyone.

I trust these people...

by from Greenwood, IN. |

My salesman Dave was a very knowledgable salesman and made me feel very comfortable with my car purchase,. Very good experience

Awesome Dealership - visit them today!

by from Perrysville, in |

Larry Norman is the greatest salesman ever! 2 yrs ago I got my 1st Honda Civic - from this no pressure salesman. Went to get my oil change 1 wk ago and brought a 2015 Honda Civic home at no cost to me that day. Larry can work miracles! I moved up 2 yrs, got leather interior & smoooth ride I wanted.

Wonderful experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I am a return customer. I purchased a car when the dealership was Honda West. I continued to be a customer when the move happened. I have always had a good experience when I have purchased cars and had them serviced at Honda of Fishers.

Great Experience

by from Indiana |

After 45 years of owning cars, we decided to purchase our first ever Honda vehicle. Went to Fishers of Honda to look around on a saturday morning and I could not believe all the people there with the same idea we had. It was crowded. Which I assumed was a good thing because everyone else must of knew something I did not. I was right. Even though it was crowded, we were asked by three or four different people if we could be helped. They let us take out time to look around. After what we saw and expierenced, we went back a few days later and purchased our very first Honda, a CRV. All I can say is, it was the best car shopping experience I ever had when shopping for a car. Our sales rep. Kristian Wilson did an outstanding job in helping us and answering all of our questions through the purchase process. Follow up after the sale has also been great.

Great Experience