Honda of Fishers

Service 888-253-9844

Introducing A Brand New Old Friend Honda West is Now Honda of Fishers

Love this dealership!

by from Avon, IN |

We purchased our first Honda from Honda West in 1983. Since then, our family has purchased 18 new and used Hondas from Honda west. Obviously, we have have been very pleased with their sales and service departments.

Great Leasing Experience!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I was recently referred to Honda of Fishers by my roommate who insisted I work with Nathan Nix. After my visit Saturday, July 26th, I couldn't have been happier. Nathan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership & Nathan to anyone in the market to buy or lease a new Honda!

Great experience.

by from Indianapolis |

Friendly reception. No pressure. Helpful and informative staff. Allowed to take my time and look over stock. Found car I liked. Great deal. Great experience all around.

Consistently high service levels

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have purchased several Honda cars at Honda of Fishers (formerly Honda West). My experience has always been very satisfactory. Ease of process, personable employees and very high level of customer service. I do hesitate to recommend Honda pf Fishers for servie or a new car experience.

2 Thumbs Up!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

A great experience from start to finish. Tim Goodman was very helpful, knowledgeable and got us what we wanted for the price we wanted. Thank You Honda of Fishers!

Great Dealership and Buying Experience

by from Noblesville, IN |

We visited several car dealerships of different brands in the Fishers/Carmel area in search of a new vehicle. We found Honda of Fishers to be a responsive, straight-forward, and friendly dealership to work with. Our sales person Tom Flack was knowledgable, a good communicator, and did not cloud the negotiations with unnecessary explanations. Tom and the dealership were forthright, willing to negotiate, and fair. Their facility and all the people we dealt with were friendly, seemed to enjoy what they were doing, and were happy to be working for Honda of Fishers. We left as satisfied clients with a new vehicle and we look forward to taking advantage of their Service Department and excellent reputation for service and support. All-in-all, an A++ experience.

Wonderful service

by from Brownsburg, IN |

I just bought a Honda CRV from Honda of Fishers. I worked with Leroy Hines. He was both professional and friendly. I would definitely buy another car from him.

Satisfied Customers

by from Indianapolis, In |

Rick Shewmake made the purchase of our new Honda Pilot easy and flawless. We actually enjoyed the experience of buying our new car. We will tell all our friends and family about Honda of Fishers and Rick's excellent service!

Great new place to buy a car!

by from Fishers, IN |

I previously had a Honda from Penske Honda but since I live in Fishers I decided to check out Honda of Fishers. It is a great new facility. My salesman, Larry, was very knowledgeable and helpful but patient with me letting me take my time in making the decision. I am really enjoying driving the new Accord I decided on.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

Our salesman, Rick Shewmake, did an excellent job as well as all other staff we had contact with. We would definitely recommend Honda of Fishers.

Fast and professional...good price too.

by from Fishers, IN |

My son and I traded in a car this past weekend for a used Honda Civic. I have purchased many vehicles over the past 10 and value a great dealership. Our sale person was Gino. He was fast, efficient and professional...exactly what you want in a car buying experience. I was happy with the price and quality of car that we purchased and would recommend Honda of Fishers.