Honda of Fishers

13661 Britton Park Rd, Fishers, IN 46038

New 888-299-9558
Used 888-220-7314
Service 888-253-9844

#1 in Sales & Service, See for yourself by reading our Reviews. Family Owned & Operated!

New car purchase

by from Elwood, Indiana |

Nathan Nix is the best....love the entire experience. I will reccomend to friends, and strangers, looking to buy an auto.

Honda Certified Pre-Owned Purchases

by from Carmel, IN |

I recently purchased a Honda Certified Pre-Owned CRV EX-L. It was a great vehicle; however, it didn't fit our current family needs. Mike Gundersen who was the original sales person worked me with and was able to get us into a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Pilot EX-L for a great price. Mike is an excellent sales person and will take very good care of you. I highly recommend him and Honda of Fishers. This is our fourth vehicle from them.

Great Place to purchase cars!

by from Fishers |

Bought three Hondas in two years and I won't go any where else. Nathan Nix is always helpful and polite! Took car in for oil change and garage is spotless! Thanks Honda of Fishers! Thank you Nathan!

Honda of Fishers is AWESOME!!

by from Lebanon, IN |

Rick Shewmake is the BEST!!! We have been dealing with him for over 15 years and he always does a fabulous job! He is personable, fun but professional, and an all around great guy who takes pleasure in his job and the people he deals with! Thanks, Rick, for another great car buying experience!! I love my new CRV!!!! And the facility is amazing!

Leasing a new car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

i received the best costumer service from Larry Norman. Larry picked my car up from my workplace and took it to the dealership to be inspected. Not only did he bring me back a new car, he had all the paperwork ready for me to sign. He made my leasing experience very simple and hassle free!

Great group to buy from

by from Fishers IN |

David and the Honda of Fishers dealer made my buying a new car a great dealer. I purchase a van from them, they did not pressure me on any part of the sale.

New car purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had an appointment with a specific sales person who was not present at the scheduled time. Another salesman, Ira Mercurio, assisted me with the specific requirements I was looking for in a new Pilot. He was informative without being pushy. He listened to my concerns about the CRV versus a Pilot and offered to let us test drive a CRV.. I had previously had a Pilot so the decision was easy. He was helpful in getting the most for my trade in and the best interest rate possible.

My new (to me) Honda...

by from Fishers, IN |

I just completed my purchase of a 08 Odyssey and could not be more satisfied. The dealership was clean and the people were friendly and congenial. My sales person was knowledgable and has found a professional balance that creates an appropriate level of communication without being pushy.

Appreciated Attention

by from Carmel, IN |

Tim Goodman was of great service to me and spent a good amount of time to help me find the best fit for me. unfortunately, I decided to stick with Toyota Corolla. I would definitely recommend Tim to anyone as a caring, committed salesman.

GREAT SALESMEN

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The customer service that I received was awesome! Mike Gundersen was very kind and sympathetic to my situation. He was very professional by keeping me informed about the process and what stage we were at with financing. I had a excellent experience at Honda of Fishers and will recommend them to my friends and family. I will be making my next purchase from them as well!!

Happy Happy

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

This is our 4th vehicle purchased with Ira's guidance. Obviously, we trust his judgement and experience.