Honda of Fishers

Service 888-253-9844

Introducing A Brand New Old Friend Honda West is Now Honda of Fishers

Best car buying experience

by from Carmel IN |

Dealing with Rick Shewmake at Honda of Fishers was the absolute best car buying experience, and all their team were professional, helpful and honest. This is the way everyone would like to buy a car.

Kudos to JOHN WEAVER OF HONDA OF FISHERS

by from Fishers,IN |

MY WIFE AND I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME LEASING OUR NEW 2014 HONDA ACCORD LX AT HONDA OF FISHERS.JOHN WEAVER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TOOK US THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS EFFORTLESSLY.WE CANNOT WAIT TO COME BACK AND BRING IN OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Very Happy Customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just leased a vehicle last week. Chris Earl and Nathan Nix were great to deal with. Honda of Fishers backs the ads they provide. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to either buy or lease a vehicle.

Skip 96th street and head here!

by from Carmel, Indiana |

We bought two cars this weekend - CR-V and Crosstour - and our experience with Ira Mercurio could not have been better. After two weekends lost dealing with other dealers on 96th street, we found our way to Honda of Fishers where the experience became what we hope it could be. We will be back.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The sales team including our sales person, Nathan, were friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy! The buying experience was wonderful and easy.

Great Service

by from Fishers, IN |

We enjoyed all the service and care we received while purchasing a vehicle!

2014 Pilot from Honda of Fishers

by from Zionsville, IN |

Purchased a 2014 Honda Pilot last week, as always very satisfied with Honda products. This is my second purchase from this dealer, the first being when they were located on 38th street. The new facility is a vast improvement over the old. Overall the experience was nearly as good as my 2010 purchase but it could have been my sales consultant being new to the dealership and Honda. My sales consultant was Kristian Wilson and although inexperienced with Honda products he has potential to be a great sales consultant. I recommend seeing him when visiting Honda of Fishers. The experience gained with each Honda sale will benefit future customers. I've have had my Odyssey van serviced at this dealership and always recommend their service department. Jerry Kelly is a pleasure to deal with.

New Honda Dealership in Fishers, IN

by from Fishers, IN |

Great dealership and great service. Bought from them when they were Honda West and continue to do so as Honda of Fishers. We have purchased/leased three vehicles from Rick Shewmake over a 13 year period. He is great to work with and we could not ask for a better sales person. In addition, we use the service department for all of our Honda vehicle service needs. The personnel in the service department are also great to work with.

Fantastic experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

My husband and I had thought about buying a new vehicle after reading that the vehicle we owned was not made anymore due to various issues. Since safety is a priority with two little girls I started shopping for a Honda. We were just looking, or so we thought.......when someone from the dealership took our vehicle for a test it started smoking, and I guess those issues I had read so much about on that model were true. I was so upset, what began as a looking trip quickly turned into a buying trip. Larry was so fantastic and kind as I sat at his desk crying because of what seemed like rotten luck. It turned into the best car buying experience I've ever had. I got a great car at a great price and we couldn't be happier.

Great customer service and sales

by from Indianapolis In |

This dealership is a 10!!! Larry Norman great salesman. Gives you what you want with no pressure to buy all the add ons.