Hubler Nissan

8435 US 31 S., Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 866-872-9659

New CAr

by from Whiteland, Indiana |

It was a long wait for financing but other than that it was great. Zack did a super job of answering questions and explaining our options.

April 2, 2015

Amy, We're happy to hear that all your questions were answered and all your needs were met. We hope you continue to love your new vehicle and let us know if we can ever do anything to help!

Repeat Customer

by from Greenwood, Indiana. |

Customer service is key in order to be successful in any service industry. One key you have here is a service representative by the name Jennifer Lane. Whenever I bring my car in for service, she takes in mind what is in best interest for me and my vehicle with cost in mind. She is very pleasant to talk with and provides sound advice when needing additional repairs. I never feel pressured to pay for something I don't need. Bottom line....I have always have a pleasurable experience when servicing my car here. The Starbucks coffee helps too!! You have a great employee here at Hubler Nissan, make sure you recognise her for doing her job "best in class." I look for forward scheduling my next service appointment with Jennifer. Overall experience is "top shelf." - Thank you....A happy customer. :-)

March 25, 2015

Thomas, Thank you for the outstanding review and for the compliments about our employee Jennifer! We always strive to exceed your expectations and earn your business not just the first time, but every time.

Review

by from Nineveh, Indiana |

The service department is always timely, pleasant, and willing to help. I have always been pleased with my service.

March 3, 2015

Angela, We are happy to hear your service appointment was an excellent experience. Please come back and see us!

Service

by from Mooresville, IN |

The service I received was very good and I was happy.

February 25, 2015

Doug, We are glad to hear that your service was great. We hope you come back and see us again!

Hubler Nissan service

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I received great service. Rick Elkins and Mark Davis took care of my problem promptly and efficiently.

February 25, 2015

M.E., We were more than happy to service your vehicle. Come back and see us again =)

New car purchaser

by from Indianapolis IN |

Excellent customer service for new car purchase, service, and repair.

February 25, 2015

Brad, We are happy we were able to assist you and get you in a car that suits your needs! Thank you for allowing us to continue earning your business!

good experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

Recently I stopped into Hubler Nissan to get an idea of the trade in value of the Murano I purchased seven years ago. Like many I had enjoyed not having a car payment for some time but thought a smaller more economical vehicle might be more appropriate. I was greeted by a great and very honest young salesman, Justin House. After expressing my reason for stopping by, he had Ed the sales manager do the inspection and I was so pleased by their more than fair trade in value. No high pressure tactics but very willing to write up several offer scenarios and took time to show me the Versa Note and do a test drive. Justin followed up and followed through on every painstaking detail of the purchase and Ed went to Louisville to get the color and model I wanted. We all dread going into any place where high pressure sales tactics are used but that was not the case at all. I would highly recommend if you want a great experience with people of honor and integrity, stop in and ask for Justin House as salesman and Ed Sherlock as the sales manager. Guaranteed to be the best car purchase of your life and I will continue to highly recommend Hubler Nissan.

Hubler Nissan New Car Purchase

by from Shelbyville, IN |

Looked at Muranos at several Indianapolis area dealers. I choose to buy from Hubler Nissan. The prices were close but the deciding factor was the salesman I worked with, Kory Owens. From the beginning when I was "just looking" through the purchase of the Murano, Kory went above and beyond to explain things and make sure all my questions/ concerns were addressed. There was never any pressure to buy at any time. Kory went over everything in the vehicle as well as the what the service department offered. Highly recommend Kory as your salesman.

Thank you!

by from Greenwood, IN |

After shopping around and trying to find a deal for a used car in my price range, the search became more stressful than fun. Korey Owens took the matter into his own hands and I could not be more satisfied! He kept me frequently updated and communicated with me everyday to let me know he was working to find what I wanted. Thank you, Korey! I will definitely be referring him to any friends or family looking for a vehicle. Great dealership, great employee!

Awesome Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After 10.5 years of driving the same car, I decided it was time to buy a new one. I was dreading the process, but Art Pretti made the entire experience painless. He listened and was able to get me exactly what I wanted. Ed (manager) and Doug (finance) were both very professional and easy to work with as well. They all helped relieve my anxiety of buying a new car. I would definitely recommend Hubler Nissan!