Hubler Nissan

Service 888-258-6057

Hubler Nissan a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

good experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

Recently I stopped into Hubler Nissan to get an idea of the trade in value of the Murano I purchased seven years ago. Like many I had enjoyed not having a car payment for some time but thought a smaller more economical vehicle might be more appropriate. I was greeted by a great and very honest young salesman, Justin House. After expressing my reason for stopping by, he had Ed the sales manager do the inspection and I was so pleased by their more than fair trade in value. No high pressure tactics but very willing to write up several offer scenarios and took time to show me the Versa Note and do a test drive. Justin followed up and followed through on every painstaking detail of the purchase and Ed went to Louisville to get the color and model I wanted. We all dread going into any place where high pressure sales tactics are used but that was not the case at all. I would highly recommend if you want a great experience with people of honor and integrity, stop in and ask for Justin House as salesman and Ed Sherlock as the sales manager. Guaranteed to be the best car purchase of your life and I will continue to highly recommend Hubler Nissan.

Hubler Nissan New Car Purchase

by from Shelbyville, IN |

Looked at Muranos at several Indianapolis area dealers. I choose to buy from Hubler Nissan. The prices were close but the deciding factor was the salesman I worked with, Kory Owens. From the beginning when I was "just looking" through the purchase of the Murano, Kory went above and beyond to explain things and make sure all my questions/ concerns were addressed. There was never any pressure to buy at any time. Kory went over everything in the vehicle as well as the what the service department offered. Highly recommend Kory as your salesman.

Thank you!

by from Greenwood, IN |

After shopping around and trying to find a deal for a used car in my price range, the search became more stressful than fun. Korey Owens took the matter into his own hands and I could not be more satisfied! He kept me frequently updated and communicated with me everyday to let me know he was working to find what I wanted. Thank you, Korey! I will definitely be referring him to any friends or family looking for a vehicle. Great dealership, great employee!

Awesome Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After 10.5 years of driving the same car, I decided it was time to buy a new one. I was dreading the process, but Art Pretti made the entire experience painless. He listened and was able to get me exactly what I wanted. Ed (manager) and Doug (finance) were both very professional and easy to work with as well. They all helped relieve my anxiety of buying a new car. I would definitely recommend Hubler Nissan!

Dragon Stankovich is AWESOME! !

by from indianapolis, indiana |

Dragon was most helpful. I wasn't quite ready to get a new car but once I am he definitely has my business. He is a funny kind Guy, and a great salesman!!

A Complete 10 Experience

by from Indianapolis |

I bought a new vehicle from Adam Rismiller at Hubler Nissan and have no complaints whatsoever about the entire process. He listened to me, made recommendations and ultimately just helped me make the best decision for my needs. I couldn't be happier.

Pleasant experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Hubler Nissan. My salesman Art really listened to my wants and needs and found the perfect car for me and my wife. I really appreciate that time he took with us and truly cared about our purchase!

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a great experience with Art Pretti @ Hubler Nissan. This was not the typical salesman approach. He listened to my needs and helped me pick a great vehicle. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family!

satisfied customer

by from Indianapolis In. |

My husband I highly recommend Jimmy Smith. He took the time to help us find the right vehicle for our son. He was courteous, up front and honest. I would recommend him to anyone. Great sales representative.

Trust Dragan Stankovic

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was looking at the Nissan Murano this weekend and was pleased with the respect I received from Dragan, knowing that I was just browsing at this point. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend asking for him by name if you're going to Hubler Nissan.

My Friendly Salesman Dragon Stankovic

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After buying a car through Dragon at Hubler Nissan I would highly recommend him to more customers. He made the process go smoothly and helped me make a long term choice that I am satisfied with . I enjoyed and appreciated my business at Hubler.