Hubler Nissan

New 888-548-9398
Used 888-566-9218
Service 888-258-6057

Hubler Nissan a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Dragon Stankovich is AWESOME! !

by from indianapolis, indiana |

Dragon was most helpful. I wasn't quite ready to get a new car but once I am he definitely has my business. He is a funny kind Guy, and a great salesman!!

A Complete 10 Experience

by from Indianapolis |

I bought a new vehicle from Adam Rismiller at Hubler Nissan and have no complaints whatsoever about the entire process. He listened to me, made recommendations and ultimately just helped me make the best decision for my needs. I couldn't be happier.

Pleasant experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Hubler Nissan. My salesman Art really listened to my wants and needs and found the perfect car for me and my wife. I really appreciate that time he took with us and truly cared about our purchase!

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a great experience with Art Pretti @ Hubler Nissan. This was not the typical salesman approach. He listened to my needs and helped me pick a great vehicle. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family!

satisfied customer

by from Indianapolis In. |

My husband I highly recommend Jimmy Smith. He took the time to help us find the right vehicle for our son. He was courteous, up front and honest. I would recommend him to anyone. Great sales representative.

Trust Dragan Stankovic

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was looking at the Nissan Murano this weekend and was pleased with the respect I received from Dragan, knowing that I was just browsing at this point. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend asking for him by name if you're going to Hubler Nissan.

My Friendly Salesman Dragon Stankovic

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After buying a car through Dragon at Hubler Nissan I would highly recommend him to more customers. He made the process go smoothly and helped me make a long term choice that I am satisfied with . I enjoyed and appreciated my business at Hubler.

Used Car Purchase from Dragon!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I recently bought a used Nissan Murano from Hubler. Dragon Stankovic was our Sales Representative and we were very happy with his kindness and his honesty. He recommended the Nissan Murano and once we drove it, we decided to buy. He was very helpful in the buying process and made sure all of our needs were taken care of. Thank you so much Dragon for being so kind and knowledgeable!

New Car Purchase

by from Martinsville, IN |

Purchased a new car from Clarence Taylor and if it hadn't been for him as a salesperson, I would not have purchased the car I have. He made me feel like I was important and he was interested in finding what I could afford. He has a great personality and that makes him a great salesperson. Would buy from him again.

thaks DRAGAN STANKOVIC

by from Greenwood, In |

This is the furst time looking to purchasing a car in america. Dragan Stankovic was an amazing help looking at the inventory. Bot of us was broken english, and worked wel together. He helped me a lot, and I know what i wil be looking for when I come to purchas nex week.