Hubler Nissan

Service 866-471-8654 Service 866-471-8654

Hubler Nissan a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

First oil change

by from Fairland, IN |

I took my new car in for its first oil change. I called the evening before to make the appt. They got my car in promptly and had me out the door by 8:30. Great customer service!!!

Mrs Kim flick

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Everyone is always so helpful, knowledgeable, and tells you the truth. I thought I needed several clips to hold my 2009 Nissan Cube bumper on but all it needs was a bolt. They put the bolt on at no charge, who does that!

Oil change + tire rotation

by from Fillmore |

Very pleased with the sales person, when I purchased the car. And when the oil was changed and tires rotated I was happy with the prompt and quick service, I received. I would definitely do business with them again, if I ever decide to trade or buy another vehicle.

April 15, 2016

Satisfied Customer Thanks Nicolas!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was looking for a new car since my wife totaled our car. Found a Mazda CX5 on line at Hubler Nissan in Greenwood, IN. Contacted the dealer and Nicolas O'Connor was my sales associate. We made an appointment. He showed me the car, went on a test drive and answered all my questions. If he didn't know the answer, he found it. Nicolas was very professional and courteous. The negotiation went smoothly and I was satisfied with the final price. I never felt stressed or high pressured. I am satisfied with my new car and plan to buy my next car from Nicolas as he has the resources of the entire inventory of the Hubler Auto Group here in Indianapolis. Thanks Nicolas!!

April 15, 2016

Thanks you for your business.

Outstanding customer service

by from McCordsville, IN |

Charles Thompson went above and beyond the entire time I was working with him during my buying process.

Great service, very friendly people

by from Greenwood, IN |

My family and I came just to get our oil changed and some other car maintenance done. Derrick R. Washington "Double R" received us with a big smile and was very friendly. We have to travel over 45 minutes to get here, but we believe it is worth it.

December 25, 2015

Daniela- We were more than happy to assist in servicing your vehicle! We're here with open arms whenever you need us. Have a happy holiday season from everyone here at Hubler Nissan!

Hubler Nissan service

by from Bargersville, IN |

The people are always pleasant & courteous. Jennifer is a delight to work with.

October 31, 2015

Rosemary- It was a pleasure serving you and your vehicle. If you ever need anything, just reach out =)

Great first impression. Friendly and honest.

by from Indianapolis Southsider. |

I bought new tires and wheels for my Jeep at nearby Discount Tire. Discount Tire recommended Hubler Nissan for a front end alignment. From the phone call I made to schedule an appointment, the phone call I received telling me my Jeep was ready, and finally picking up my Jeep, all employees were very courteous, helpful, and professional. I asked for a free front end inspection and they said no problem, be glad to do that for you. I kind of expected them to find something wrong, even just something minor for a hundred bucks or so, but no, they said everything looked good. They told me about the alignment they performed and how much out of line it was. I really appreciate their honesty. They could have easily told me something needed replaced on the front end and I would have said do it. The alignment appears to be perfect. I am really pleased with their work. Who would have thought a Jeep owner would have gotten great service at a Nissan Dealership? I dropped it off Sunday night for Monday, June 1, 2015.

June 30, 2015

Eddie, We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience. No one likes being lied to, especially when it involves their vehicle. We were happy to help you in your time of need and hope we can do it again in the future when you need us. Thanks again and we wish you the best!

Repeat Customer

by from Greenwood, Indiana. |

Customer service is key in order to be successful in any service industry. One key you have here is a service representative by the name Jennifer Lane. Whenever I bring my car in for service, she takes in mind what is in best interest for me and my vehicle with cost in mind. She is very pleasant to talk with and provides sound advice when needing additional repairs. I never feel pressured to pay for something I don't need. Bottom line....I have always have a pleasurable experience when servicing my car here. The Starbucks coffee helps too!! You have a great employee here at Hubler Nissan, make sure you recognise her for doing her job "best in class." I look for forward scheduling my next service appointment with Jennifer. Overall experience is "top shelf." - Thank you....A happy customer. :-)

March 25, 2015

Thomas, Thank you for the outstanding review and for the compliments about our employee Jennifer! We always strive to exceed your expectations and earn your business not just the first time, but every time.

Review

by from Nineveh, Indiana |

The service department is always timely, pleasant, and willing to help. I have always been pleased with my service.

March 3, 2015

Angela, We are happy to hear your service appointment was an excellent experience. Please come back and see us!