Hubler Nissan

8435 US 31 S., Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 866-872-9659

Great first impression. Friendly and honest.

by from Indianapolis Southsider. |

I bought new tires and wheels for my Jeep at nearby Discount Tire. Discount Tire recommended Hubler Nissan for a front end alignment. From the phone call I made to schedule an appointment, the phone call I received telling me my Jeep was ready, and finally picking up my Jeep, all employees were very courteous, helpful, and professional. I asked for a free front end inspection and they said no problem, be glad to do that for you. I kind of expected them to find something wrong, even just something minor for a hundred bucks or so, but no, they said everything looked good. They told me about the alignment they performed and how much out of line it was. I really appreciate their honesty. They could have easily told me something needed replaced on the front end and I would have said do it. The alignment appears to be perfect. I am really pleased with their work. Who would have thought a Jeep owner would have gotten great service at a Nissan Dealership? I dropped it off Sunday night for Monday, June 1, 2015.

June 30, 2015

Eddie, We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience. No one likes being lied to, especially when it involves their vehicle. We were happy to help you in your time of need and hope we can do it again in the future when you need us. Thanks again and we wish you the best!

Repeat Customer

by from Greenwood, Indiana. |

Customer service is key in order to be successful in any service industry. One key you have here is a service representative by the name Jennifer Lane. Whenever I bring my car in for service, she takes in mind what is in best interest for me and my vehicle with cost in mind. She is very pleasant to talk with and provides sound advice when needing additional repairs. I never feel pressured to pay for something I don't need. Bottom line....I have always have a pleasurable experience when servicing my car here. The Starbucks coffee helps too!! You have a great employee here at Hubler Nissan, make sure you recognise her for doing her job "best in class." I look for forward scheduling my next service appointment with Jennifer. Overall experience is "top shelf." - Thank you....A happy customer. :-)

March 25, 2015

Thomas, Thank you for the outstanding review and for the compliments about our employee Jennifer! We always strive to exceed your expectations and earn your business not just the first time, but every time.

Review

by from Nineveh, Indiana |

The service department is always timely, pleasant, and willing to help. I have always been pleased with my service.

March 3, 2015

Angela, We are happy to hear your service appointment was an excellent experience. Please come back and see us!

Service

by from Mooresville, IN |

The service I received was very good and I was happy.

February 25, 2015

Doug, We are glad to hear that your service was great. We hope you come back and see us again!

New car purchaser

by from Indianapolis IN |

Excellent customer service for new car purchase, service, and repair.

February 25, 2015

Brad, We are happy we were able to assist you and get you in a car that suits your needs! Thank you for allowing us to continue earning your business!

satisfied customer

by from Indianapolis In. |

My husband I highly recommend Jimmy Smith. He took the time to help us find the right vehicle for our son. He was courteous, up front and honest. I would recommend him to anyone. Great sales representative.

Korey is a very helpful salesman :)

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I brought my car to Hubler for service & repairs and everything was excellent and done on time when promised. Originally, I dealt with Korey Owens, a very professional and helpful young salesman! He gave the suggestions of what to do with my car. I recommended Korey to several friends and relatives. My brother-in-law bought a truck from him. Korey also went above and beyond to help a lady from our church find the perfect used car that she had been searching for. I would recommend Hubler Nissan to everyone and keep up the good work, Korey!! Thank you.

Nissan Altima

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Sam George really listened to my wants and came thru with a car that I am truly excited to own.

Great experience at Hubler Nissan!

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

This was my first stop, and my last. Dustin Bandy was so polite, that I didn't want to go anywhere else. He found me my perfect vehicle, and it was an amazing choice. I really recommend seeing Dustin at Hubler Nissan!

BUYERS BEWARE

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was warned to stay away from Hubler by a friend and decided that surely they had a once in a lifetime bad experience, WRONG! I bought a brand new off the show room floor Nissan Quest, needless to say it started to have major problem 3 months after we bought it, I would assume that this is simply a car issue and the dealership would fix this for me since after all "I" am the victim here right, WRONG. after spending several hours both at the dealership and on the phone with them "Ken Kassenbrock" the store General manager and Zack Strain the Service manager began their "Your car is not a lemon" campaign. Bought my car in October and after several calls to attorney general and BBB I received a replacement Quest in August, what the Nissan Corporate promised would be a 10-20 min process took 4 hours at the dealership worth of paperwork and countless "we never have had a lemon before" from all the dealership employees. Well the saga continued when in November my vehicle was rear-ended DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF HUBLER NISSAN. After getting a hold of the ever elusive Vernel Edward the Finance manager he informed me that the gap, warranty and maintenance was never transferred to my new van from the old on, simple fix he "promised" several days later insurance called me and said it is a total loss and still no word from Hubler, strange I thought? Well went across the street to Ray Skillman and bought a new car the beginning of December, When I went to Hubler to ask for a refund of all the extra's I had purchased they were confused why I went else where... well so far everything has been refunded except my prepaid maintenance plan which is still MIA mid February. So in short I do not recommend Hubler Nissan to a family member, co-worker, friend, heck not even an enemy.